1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    best scene

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Not realistic. Mattsun should join Iku, not stopping her. :D

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

Personal thoughts:
    A creative MV concept: simple and fun to watch, Mizuki is lovely here. Far better than expectation.
    However tbh I found the dance part of the first verse is too long, kinda bores me.
    Ikuta is stunning, the closeup shoot of 1st row members at the beginning is amazing.
    A bit surprised by the fact that it is Yoda, not Ikuta, to be in the trio photoshoot scene.
    If only I could see more of Hori, I expected more of her as a hidden center in 2nd row and this maybe her last single.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I was kinda hoping a bit more after finishing the MV. I understand that the concept is new and that's great. But they could probably give it more depth if they don't feature too much of the dance upfront.
    Nevertheless, I'm happy that Mizuki is featured a lot, her expression is great and she is super pretty.
    Ikuchan's hairdo is adorable, I wish she can have this hair length forever, but I know that she would be back to the usual bob style.
    Also could have given a bit more scene to the last row, I can't see any Renka :(

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I like the MV. I thought it will dance MV, but they turn it into a idol life story kind MV. The camera works reminds me of Hinatazaka46 Mado o Akenakute mo. The continuous shot create nice flow to follow.

The only part that I don't like is the font style for song title.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    at least once in a while we able to see Ponytail Ikuchan, i agree with you i hope it stay a bit longer but she decide to go back in her bob hairstyle.

as for MV i can't help to think that they re-using some concept from their previous MV singles. nevertheless i still liked it.

7. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    For the MV I thought they would make it like Synchonicity, but it isn't. When Mizuki eat at the home I thought this is gonna be the drama part like the old Nogi MV, but it isn't lol. The last chorus when they perform using training clothing like a homage to kaerimichi.

The MV feels like Mizuki's journey as an Idol, from singing and dancing, starring at TV dramas, modelling, etc. The scene when she tired is when she took hiatus and with the support of her friends she can rise up and back to the front line.

The MV starts and end at the same place that you can make endless loop pv with some editing on the opening part :D

P.S: The only downside is the squeezed font on the title, I kinda get the feeling they're teasing Mizuki's bad fashion sense. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It was ok but the dance part I thought is what we already saw many times already on music shows, I wish they film other stuff to use in that length of time. And then yeah the day-to-day life of an idol. After finishing I was like, that's it? :lol:

But it's all good, any MV for this wouldn't matter to me since I love the song so much. It's the remaining 3 videos I really look forward to. At least we'll see them released one by one now. And that last remaining song.

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So cute and funny, glad it's not only choreography like a Synchro/Sing Out rip-off like it seemed to be at the beginning. I enjoyed it.

10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    The MV is charming, and obviously Mizuki oshis get LOTS of her. That said, I still can't make up my mind as to whether I like this song or not, or if it's just too. . . safe. As my girlfriend puts it "It's like Nogizaka by Numbers"

I mean it's still better than Wow Wow Wow Wow, but that's a bar so low a flea couldn't limbo dance under it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Its a good mv indeed, the lyrics and mv fit nicely too, it shows that as an idol/entertainer u dont need to deal with ur problem alone and u can depend with other too. Its nice seeing what the mv want to show, there is a lot of people who to busy and pressured with their work and forgot to see what there is around them especially in japan. Its sad to see news about an entertainer suicide because they are too pressured and stress with their work and private life.

12. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I wish that they will have shown less choreography and add more meaning to story. For me, it was okay but nothing too exceptional. The song and MV feel too safe. By Nogi previous MV standards, it could probably be better IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    others already said what i thought about the mv but still.
    i really like the song they give us idol daily life.

nogizaka's messages in singles is still strong and even more with MVs

that is one of the reason why i cant stop being a fan :1st:

(im not good in english so i hope i properly conveyed my opinion for this single [hehe])

overall i really like the MV

• Like Like x 1
  14. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I watched it many times, I don't know why it is just OK to me. Maybe because the MV is way too much center focused or because of the transition between the different scenes... I don't know. but I still love the song and I'm happy for zukki (she really looks stunning in every shot).

15. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

The song is great, wasn't a fan of the fast singing/talking during the verses, but got used to it. The MV is fine, I think it would've been better had they directed Mizuki to look dissatisfied after doing her jobs (considering the title), but I think it's still a good watch.

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Been awhile since I've really enjoyed a Nogi release, but this one was quite pleasant to listen to. The MV was fine. I wasn't blown away or anything. I think Nogi can do better MV's than this. And as someone else said the transitions were just not the best.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this so pls ignore this part if I just overthink here, but that scene when they walk away from the dance set in the beginning and one of the members looks at the food and then the other member pulls her away from the food was that to signify that they are too busy to eat?? Or that u shouldn't be gawking over food? Or that Idols have to stay thin so avoid the food? I was a little confused why that scene was even put in.

also, the center - don't know her name - is super fucking pretty!

• Like Like x 2
  17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

it's just added humor, as posted above it's not realistic since the one (Matsumura) pulling the other (Ikuta) is also known to be a heavy eater (a topic several times in their variety)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Yamashita Mizuki is the center. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Oh ok, yea, I don't watch their variety stuff so I was just a little concerned, but thanks for clearing that up. I just get worried since disordered eating is so commonplace in idol culture.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Wow Wow Wow............, I'm late into the train, oh wait a sec!! There is no "wow wow wow" in this song, ~0w0~

So every one either like it, hate it, or just can't get into it, so many theories of the MV spreading around, intriguing....,.,.,

Anyway, not gonna delve into that, I have my oshi so just gonna share what I felt watching the MV from perspective of a fan of my oshimen, obviously my focus is purely on my oshi, others are great too but, I'm a single human, I have my bias, hate myself for it

Since the start of the MV, the title of the song does not cover her up even slightly, and that hall where the choreography took place, the left side is flooded with light :idea:, you can barely make up the members face structures on the left, they were cover with white and it got blurry at times, but my oshi is on the right, never going left, NICE :cute:, and members around her are shorter than her [hehe] so most of the group shots, has her completely unobstructed from view, and the angle of the camera as well, it emphasize the right side a bit more, which meant bigger frame of shot for my oshi, Like It :^O^:, even when she goes to the center of the formation, she stand right on the edge of the light rays, creating no more contrast than needed to make her shine :hehe:

She is not even a front members but somehow, her screen time is plenty, shots of her are rarely out of focus and some even focus on her instead of a senpai in front of her :^^;:, that shot of her walking from the green screen, shows how dorky and manly, ikemen dana :lol:, that Takayama-ryu walk was macho I guess??? :confused: The training shots also feature her substantially, I counted :p, and the last shot where they change back into uniform and walk right back into the hall, she was never out of focus until the very last, obviously, they need to shift it to Zukki

I don't know if this is by luck or by design, but she has more screen time than even some of the front members, so Thank you, Director-san, Producer-san, Lighting-staff-san, Floor-director-san, Cameraman-san, Choreographer-san for letting her have that spot, and thank you Editor-san, for featuring her so much, Love you guys :inlove:

Congratulation Zukki :1st:on your first center, the song, well it is.... I'm one of those that just can't get into it, I have force myself to listen to it, but I'm pulling it out of my playlist, the instrument of the song is light almost to the point of a cheering song, and the members vocal were placed in a bright region, high pitch, it got annoying fast, I don't hate bright vocal, (Lisa's Homura has some of the brightest vocal I have ever heard, and I love it), but the only part I enjoy listening to now is Kubo's low tones section when Zukki in the taxi, that lasted a whole 3 seconds, I only loves 3 seconds of the song, I hate myself, sorry

Sorry for rambling so much here, I'm a fan, I can't help it, you can hate me, but continue to love them <3

• Like Like x 1