1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single SKE48 27th [Koi Ochi Flag] (2021/02/03)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm sure they lost a lot of money (I mean AKB only released 1 single all of 2020...and did Mii-chan even get to graduate yet? lol), but like it's kind of sad to see what we use to get compared to this single. But I think SKE might have more money than NMB? Cause I believe each song (minus the theater edition) is getting an MV. NMB's last single with Akarin didn't get that treatment. We got more songs (only 1 more than SKE tho), but only 1 MV, while SKE gets less songs, but more MV's.

Edit: LOL I lied, NMB had 2 MV's in their latest single...so SKE is POOR lol

2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    No, I think NMB didn't get a PV for the team song because of COVID. They had stricter rules at this time of release last year I guess.

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The MV has been released! You can watch it here (same link as the live premiere)

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is a great graduation single, the MV is fun with a lot of nice locations, different clothes, it's colorful etc. and their dancing is full of energy. The song is catchy too! I think they did a really good job for this single to make the members shine and to make Jurina stand out for her last center and last single. Looking forward to live performances!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Not too bad. Jurina's outfit made me think of

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Where is new costumes???? Anyway song is fine, MV too. nothing special, but I like it!

6. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I have one question:

Who is the new girl, who was pushed into kami 6?

Is it an 9th gen?

I mean there's Jurina, Furuhata Nao, Dasu, Ego Yuna, Kuma & ...?

I also wanted to say, that Oshiba Rinka did not participate in the single. https://48pedia.org/恋落ちフラグ

and if Kato Yui participated isn't confirmed. She wasn't shown on the thumbnail.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The Team songs didn't get an MV, but one of the B-sides did (the non Team song B-side and didn't Akarin also get an MV but maybe that wasn't included in the single? Bro, I honestly don't even remember at this point lol)

it's a lot better than I thought and had originally assumed. The song is not my fav tho, but it's an easy listen. I Liked the MV tho a lot.
    BANGER of a song tho lol.

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It's 9th gen member Aoumi Hinano (Hinapiyo).

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Hipployta

Hipployta Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oh the MV makes the song work much better for me.

I like how for Jurina's last single they did the (almost) All In Senbatsu with multipe units and rotating centers within the song to showcase others while still saluting Jurina.

It is the true end of an era after all.

I also see why they didn't do the graduating members since everyone has a position in this song and there is no need to have backups to fill in.

• Like Like x 3
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Thanks for the sound quality.
    The YT channel is much better than the radio rip.

MV making, by Jijipress

• Like Like x 1
  11. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I really enjoyed it! It was also good to see Jurina looking well and dancing. I'm not an SKE fan, but I did recognize some of the outfits and I was hoping some fans might explain why some of the outfits were picked or what their significance is to SKE's history? I'm assuming this mv is full of it and I like learning about that kind of trivia.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    It's a cute video and does elevate the song for me. That's what I was hoping for!

It's a shame we're not getting many new tracks, but at least we're getting something extra instead of just the two PVs on each DVD. There's a 12-year Jurina career retrospective on Type-A which is the sort of thing I wanted, so I'm reasonably happy.

(btw, Type-B has a documentary (making of?) for the Black Pearl song and Type-C has the same for Koi Ochi Flag)

13. Gicchan

Gicchan Kenkyuusei

Hey, beginner here. Anyone know where and how I can buy the new single? I live in North America and non fluent in Japanese. I have been a fan since 5 years ago but this the first time I’ll be buying a CD cuz Queen J is my oshimen and it’s her last.

14. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I like CDJapan a lot. Obviously up to you, but I'd go for Type A if I were you as you get the graduation song that Jurina wrote and its video, along with a documentary type thing about her time in SKE48. With the limited edition of SKE single releases, you get a bonus photo inside too, which may or may not be J, lol (it's random)

Type A limited, site is in English: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-94969?s_ssid=e41aa5fff76a1b1de

Amazon.co.jp is also an option. You can toggle the site to be in English.
    E.g. https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/SKE48...&keywords=koi+ochi+flag&qid=1610577762&sr=8-3

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. metallion

metallion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Has there been any news on the store specific photos this time? Got a package shipping from Amazon/CDJ in a couple of days time and I'm hoping I can add on the CD and combine shipping instead if either of them includes Jurina's photo.

17. Gicchan

Gicchan Kenkyuusei

Thank you

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    "Change Your World" MV will be uploaded tomorrow (see OP)

19. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    2021/2/3 on sale SKE48 27th.Single c/w Black Pearl「Change Your World」Music Video
    Premieres 16 Jan 2021 13:30 GMT

20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Just some questions about each edition and their differences. Would really appreciate anyone who can answer.

What's the difference between the limited and regular edition in terms of included goods?

What is a 7net limited edition and where to buy it?

The theater edition is usually for getting a member-specific handshake ticket, right? I thought there are no handshakes for now, so what will be the perks of getting a theater ed? Or if there are still HS events, will Jurina participate? How can one apply?

Thank you. I know these are a lot of questions.