1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Asuka and Ikuchan look stunning :awesome: the budget is surreal...Ikuchan looks more like Erika-sama in this MV

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Someone decode the code from Saku screen,
    2013 - Sekai de ichiban
    2014 - Natsu no free & easy
    2020 - Wilderness World
    and the bottom code mean - Completion of the Trilogy of Shibuya.

• Informative Informative x 7
  3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    half or 3/4 of wilderness world mv budget probably from the game company though.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I made the English version of 4th Round Meguri Results
    Last round was several weeks long, hence the large time gap between the last round's results.

Nogizaka46 26th Single Meet & Greet - 4LQ.jpg Nogizaka46 26th Single Meet & Greet - Order by Sell-Out 4LQ.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Really happy for Seira, she's really strong and doing much better than Seimiya Rei and Tsutsui Ayame who instead are senbatsu members, at this point she should be a staple senbatsu member from next single.

I'm worried for Renka, really bad results despite the push. Same as Kiichan, honestly, even if Miona graduates, she shouldn't be on senbatsu just cause 2nd gen number is lacking on senbatsu, they need to give results and their results are underwhelming.

But overall, I'm disappointed by the results, why the need of so many 4ki members when for most of them is that hard to just have one sold-out round? In Sakurazaka and Hinatazaka the results are much better if you compare the number of members and their sold-outs. That's the problem to have too many unnecessary filler members. Nogizaka should really change this thing, it's even more difficult to have more fans when you have so many members that people can't recognize or just don't care about.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You might want to read other's post for once. It has been explained multiple times the system isn't as usual and the win rate is very low. Therefore, your conclusion is invalid.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    that doesn't change the fact that most of them are doing bad results, the new system might explain why there are still no full sold-outs members, but all these 0 sold-outs would not turn out to be really high HS sales, but still really low, so it doesn't change what I'm saying.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You can't say at this point in time that there are bad results, especially because we still have a few rounds to go and we don't know how many tickets are artificially withheld. Surveys indicate a large gap between applications and actual wins for some members, so demand could be much higher than the current result indicates.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's amazing to see someone still care to explain something to SteCola..

• Like Like x 9
  10. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Oh look, its "Filler member complaint 2021 SP " , the title for today ep is Why Cant they be like Sakura & Hinata. [hehe][hehe]

• Creative Creative x 3
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Can somebody explain this new system again? I want to know why Renka Iwamoto doesn't sell as she used to in the old system.

For comparison, Sakurazaka has same problem with some 1ki members who used to sold out in Keyakizaka. Rika Ozeki and Fuyuka Saito are doing terrible. Hikari Endo and Marino Kousaka can't sell one slot.

12. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    . . . see, this is why I prefer small idol groups with half a dozen (or fewer) members - all the girls are given equal billing and you don't have any of this popularity contest bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

There's a lot of small idol group outside there to support..

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Beautiful cover!

• Like Like x 3
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Oh, they add extra fabric and no more long socks [hehe]
    It was a good one, performing the whole song.
    Also nice to see Chima there. I think it's the 2nd time someone sub for Takayama
    And Matsumura looks a bit under the weather here

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Lovely :inlove: I prefer this outfits

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Not some of their best outfits but much better than the socks one (too bad we have that on the mv).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  18. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Nice performances but..I don't like the costumes. The blazers are badly cut and the skirt length with the cut is very unsuitable for the figure.
    The female figure does not come into its own... A shame!
    Fiona cut her hair? Love it! She looks so much better with her Bob<3

• Like Like x 4
  19. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I really like the last Mizuki smile at the end of this performance.....some how it felt a bit more natural to me......

20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I like the long socks uniform tbh, it looks anime-ish. I didn't know some people dislike that one

The new costume is.. what should I say.. like what you'd put to a strange artisan doll. The fabric is nice, but the pattern looks grandma-ish. Strange choice for this song. Strangely when they danced with it, it didn't look so bad. When they stood still now that's uncanny

• Agree Agree x 1