1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamashita Mizuki (Zukkii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  2. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I googled the title, あざとい女性は幸せになれるのか?

"In the variety show "What's wrong with Azatoku?" (TV Asahi, Saturday 9:55 pm), Mizuki Yamashita of the idol group "Nogizaka46" and Kaito of the band "Inner Journey" will star in a series. It was announced on the official SNS of the program that the drama project will start from the broadcast on January 30th.

The serial drama project is the first attempt of the program, and the theme is "Can Azatoi women be happy?" In addition, Mai Shiraishi, a former member of Nogizaka46, who is a studio guest and "senior" of Mr. Yamashita, will appear on the broadcast on January 30th."

https://mantan-web.jp/article/20210122dog00m200009000c.html

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Still don't get it, is it a drama or variety show and is it a regular show?

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's a weekly variety show, and the drama part is some kind of challenge/project of this show if I understood correctly.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Azatokute Nani ga Warui no?" [What's so wrong with being calculating?] Is a variety/ talk show of tv asahi . They features like 2 or three short stories each program and the mcs ,the comedian ryota yamato, the announcers hironaka ayaka and minami tanaka make comments. They will start a drama project in january 30, mizuki will be part of the drama and maiyan will be guest in the studio . She will watch the drama with the mcs and will make comments.

rps20210122_024500.jpg EsQp1O2VQAQn5aL.jpeg

https://twitter.com/azatokute/status/1352251938356695041?s=20

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That's great... Thanks!

10. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

She's been on this show before back in October of last year. What they do is make people act out small segments that show how cute and calculating people can be in certain scenarios. The guest and MCs react on the cuteness of the actresses by smashing buttons similar to how Akbingo had the button for the Moe acting battles. Last time she played an Office Lady who tried to get the attention of her boss, it was outrageously cute and a bit erotic from Mizuki's natural femininity. They usually pick incredibly good looking/cute actresses and idols to act in these segments. Shimazaki Haruka (AKB), Kato Rena (AKB), Imaizumi Yui (Keyakizaka), Sasaki Mirei (Hinatazaka), and Kamikokuryo Moe (Angerme) are the idols that I have seen in this show and Paruru's is probably my favorite one so far with Imaizumi coming in a close 2nd

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    today was her last day as Hiru Nan Desu Wednesday regular. and she was given a drawn portrait of her with Hiru Nan Desu Wednesday regulars in the background, titled Hirunan46

hirunandesu_mizuki_last0.jpg hirunandesu_mizuki_last1.jpg

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mizuki first appearance in nogi apartment.

EtHL5uaVEAk_X-v.jpeg EtHL5ubVEAESP-h.jpeg

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    She's so blowing up with all these job opportunities lately. Tv appearances, magazines, movies, commercials... I'm just sad they chose her for center for such an important and unlucky single like the "suki ni naru" one which had a huge sales decline due to circumstances. They chose to "sacrifice" her for that and protect the various Yoda/Endo girls... which is fine, they've probably seen enough strenght from her to carry this decline on her shoulders. I admire her more for that.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Stecola logic : Its the song and the members i didn't like fault > fact about the pandemic and hs.

Look mom, a clown.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I just complimented her for being center of a single which management knew would have a huge sales decline compared to previous due to various circusmances, which is something not easy to carry on. Why are you now going against me even when I'm complimenting to members? lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Sure, lets just pretend the stuff about yoda and endo didnt exist.

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Because your compliments most always also start well but end up being backhanded in one way or another. Like if you would've only complimented Mizuki and not mention Yoda or Endo, I think it would've come off more affirmative in your praise of Mizuki. Instead, by name dropping other members, you set up this dichotomy where one wins while the others lose. Plus, you also have the knack for phrasing things in the negative. Sure we know Nogizaka is changing and we know that it is inevitable that their popularity will wane but in the end so what? Should they being no longer the premiere idol group make us not like them still? I think most people see past that and like them for what they are -- enjoying them as they are now and not what we wish them to be.

Personally, I do worry, too, but I strive to be positive just like the members.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I didn't say anything wrong about Endo and Yoda. I just said that management protected them from being center of such a difficult single and instead, they went to a new center, Mizuki, who had to carry on it and all its sales decline consequences. That's what actually happened.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina