TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Hmm... If Pe will be the last to graduate from 1st gen, any bets as to who will be the first to graduate from the 2nd gen?

2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Discussions about graduations make me moody...

Hori Miona affected me more than I expected and I still watch again and again past Keyakakke episodes with Dana. My main angst about the rebranding was possible graduations and now that I feel somewhat relieved that things are on the move on positive grounds for all members, please do not speak about graduations...

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, I would say generally that 25 and above is the age where the g-word rumblings get a little louder. With Pe at 25 and Uemu at 24, we are kind of in that range. Yuuka as well.

Nen is 22 though, and I really think she can compete for Sakura8 next single, but then again, who knows if she has anything planned.

Maybe we can move this discussion to the general thread? This is more about the show discussion no?

Anyway next Sunday will be great I think. Looking forward to the new relationships and bonds formed. I predict the young wolf queen TenTen to be the most popular among the members in terms of being loved/spoiled.

4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Akemashite, omedetou gozaimasu!

The girls are beautifully gorgeous in kimonos.

Wow, Ozeki wants to learn Mandarin (and she wrote it in Mandarin too).

DJ Habu in the future ww (ideas for future episodes)

Matsumoto normally uses body soap to wash her hair ww

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Today's episode was fun.

Ozeki's calligraphy really stood out to me. It looked really well done.

I really liked the color of Matsuri's kimono.

Hono and Hikaru jumping into their boxes was cute.

Akanen had really good form for the tennis competition, watching her "reload" was pretty cool. Makes me wonder how much better she'd do if she weren't bogged down by the sleeve of the kimono.

Looking forward to next week's run of games.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I am a little dissapointed that they did not include all girls' calligraphy in the card. I mean, it's OK to focus on the more interesting ones but at least show all written messages in the digest card... I don't think I am asking for too much here...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

She practices shodō (書道) so I would not expect any less.

---------------------------

The bird took a dump on someone lol

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  8. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I skimmed through the latest episode...
    • Fabimaru returns! And doing what birds usually do. Surprised that he "chose" Pe-chan.
    • My dear Honosu just leaped backwards into the box, haha. RunRun looked very fitting in the box, like a gift unwrapped.
    • Akanen...looks super cute just before the "tennis event" started. Then she switches ON - as expected. Too bad, she didn't beat InoRi's score.
    • Rena looks so...gosh. I'm struggle to find the right words. Her hairdo...her kimono...just perfect. Also I wish I had a HQ screenshot of her to taunt @rdamon42 with. But alas, I'm watching a low-quality feed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Crappy translation on what the girls wrote for their goals this year. Due video quality and the hair style change for the occasion, I may have IDed the girls wrongly. Corrections on ID and translation are welcomed. Some of them were further elaborated upon in conversation with the MCs; I don't have the ability to fully translate them.

Ozono Rei: 土生さんと大沼にドッキリ (Hidden camera on Habu and Onuma)
    Ozeki Rika: 我想学中文 (I wish to learn Mandarin, literally written in Mandarin)
    Watanabe Rika: ディズニーになりたい (I want to become Disney (lol she meant dubbing for Disney shows. Pe-tan a seiyuu in the future? lol max))
    Seki Yumiko: フルートを吹きたい (Play flute)
    Kosaka Marino: ロケに行きたい (Go on location shoot)
    Matusmoto Kira: シャンプーで頭を洗う (Wash head with shampoo, she normally washes everything with body soap lol)
    Onuma Akiho: イモトさん (Younger sister)

Takemoto Yui: 無人島脱出 (Escape from no man's island)
    Sugai Yuuka: 寝言を聞く (Listen to sleep talk, as in listen to what the members say when sleeping)
    Tamura Hono: バレーボールに関わる (Play volley ball)
    Fujiyoshi Karin: ダンスのジャンル (Literally "dance genre" written in katakana)
    Koike Minami: なりゆき街道旅に出演 (Appear in なりゆき街道旅, the show on places in Japan that Sawabe-san hosts, and where Nagahama Neru appeared in recently)
    Inoue Rina: 話し方教室 (Speech class)

Matsudaira Riko: 卓球対決をしたい (Ping pong battle)
    Endou Hikaru: 漫画を任事に (Manga mission)
    Uemura Rina: メンテナンス (Literally "maintenance" written in katakana)
    Saitou Fuyuka: 動画編集 (Video editing)
    Harada Aoi: 鬼ごっこ (Pretend to be a ghost)
    Moriya Reina(? twin tail): ドッキリを任掛けられたい (Want to shoot with a hidden camera)
    Moriya Akane: 熱波師になりたい (Become a sauna master lol, wants a location shoot at a sauna)

Habu sensei: DJ習得 (Master DJ-ing)
    Kobayashi Yui: 澤部さんと芝居で共演 (Appear in a stage play with Sawabe-san)
    Yamasaki Ten: 催眠術をかけたい (Do hypnosis)
    Watanabe Risa: 資格取得 (Gain qualification (in what?))
    Morita Hikaru: お花見 (Sakura viewing)
    Matsuda Rina: センスのあるがヤ (Have "sense")

---------------------------------------------

Twin Moriyas?
    moriyas.jpg

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

As expected, another super funny episode. Sasuga SokoSaku ^^

If Fabimaru had actually hit one of the girls I hope they would made her the winner haha

Runrun inside the box really had Nezuko vibes hehe Akanen had the best stance from all the girls but she lacked power to pop the balloons...female ninja Endo was just so cute uwu

I love this new year specials as much as the summer ones since we get to see the girls wearing kimonos and yukatas, respectively.

11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Fabimaru, Nezuko in a box and ninja Endo I feel I step into the world of Demon Slayer in this episode.

But my biggest highlight was the announcement of reorganization at the end by the narrator.

Goodbye Keyaki mngmt and hopefully Toru Mogi (even if he was chief-in manager of snf for 5 years, it's time to switch him for a new chief manager for greater good).

12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Rena~ surprised me in this episode. Wow. As for next week, I'm already :rofl:. Kira + Marino Magic lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Isaac H

Quick impressions of latest SokoSaku:
    ---
    • Tsucchi being surprised at Harada's appliance brand (National). So was I...haven't heard that brand name in ages. It used to be National, Panasonic & Technics brands under Matsushita Group. I think only Panasonic remains today.
    • Love Uemuu's reaction to drinking the punishment sour drink. So cute.
    • Koike did well...seems to be very attentive/sensitive/observant of the members.
    • Rena was A-MA-ZING. Wow. Even the first time she pulled the tablecloth was soooo smooth. Things escalated nicely. I stood & clapped after her final attempt. Easily can be one of her personal highlights in the program (so far).
    • Oozono is reliably good as well. Nice performance.
    • Next week: magic with Marino and Masumoto? I can't wait. Seems like stage prop stuff from the preview (I'm more fan of card magic, but hey). Selfishly, I would love to see more idols doing magic, haha. I remember Nogi gals did it a few times before (Ikoma way back then, Saku + Kakki in...last year, I think).

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Matsumoto wanted 10 kg of rice. Not sure if she is being starved or she is (too) practically minded. She said that rice doesn't spoil easily and can be kept (mostly true), but 10 kg won't last a single person that long anyway (and it isn't that expensive in Asian countries).

--------

I'm a little surprised that Ozeki is described as bad at Nihongo.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  15. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Kira really amazes me. She is of course adorable and certainly the most interesting person of them all. It reminds me a little of myself at my teenager years, teasing everyone and taking nothing seriously. She must be extremely funny to be around and she must make grat company if you have enough energy standards before they are depleted from that little hurricane around you.

Those 10kg of rice really choked me yesterday as at that moment I was sipping my evening Jack Daniels. It had the perfect combination of surrealism+trolling. It must have been the most outrageously original and unique demand for a present. Kudos Kira, I am a servant of your cult!

P.S. I wish I knew her IQ. I bet it must be really high! She can even make her ponkotsu moments feel and look like ponkotsu (which she isn't).

• Like Like x 3
  16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Knowing what I've learned from last week, I would have gotten 100 points from Ozeki's clue.

17. keyakiHAKUoshi46

keyakiHAKUoshi46 Kenkyuusei

funny how i thought Risa would get both the Tenten and Oze questions lols
    i hope our Risa gets her award soon (she also lost the Sawabe award after that Mario Kart incident. haha)

but Mii-chan really did a very good job~ <3

18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Interesting observation ww

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Isaac H

Minor observations from latest SokoSaku (from a magic fan):

So...prop/stage magic is not what I really into (I love close-up Card/Coin stuff), but I can appreciate them nonetheless.

I wished Marino did her magic act solo. Not to put down Kira-chan, it's just that I think that the performance worked better as a solo act, and it is pretty difficult to synchronize a trick to be performed as a double act. Seems to be cut a little in the middle also. I think Marino did the pigeon production quite well in the end. More magic/mentalism idols, please. :)

Marino's stoic expression actually works well here. Kira's chaotic and unpredictable nature...not so much, unless she's doing a "magician who seem to blunder or screw up at first, then brilliantly turn everything around" like Lennart Green, maybe even Tommy Cooper. But that actually requires a high level of skill.

• Like Like x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I'm a little late watching the New Year episodes but kindly allow me give my thoughts too:

- Kira wishing to shampoo her hair this year and 10 kilos of rice as an award are the most random Kira things ever. Have not laughed like that in quite a while
    - Rena's tablecloth pulls = awesome. She knows how to put on a show.
    - Same, I thought since Risa is so clingy with Oze and TenTen, I thought she would know most of the answers.