1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 9th year Birthday Events

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by JuriRena, Jan 21, 2021.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Nogizaka46 9th year Birthday Live

Plan to hold 4 concerts for each generation and ALL members on Feb 22 and Feb 23 with the 23rd broadcast available overseas

February 22 (Mon): 9th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE - Anniversary Eve Festival
    February 23 (Tue): 9th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE

Details for each generation's and 2/22-23 concerts will be announced soon.

http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/01/469th-year-birthday-live.php

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    this is it. the news I've been waiting for.

3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Ooh, 2nd gen and 3rd lives? Sold! :)

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

2nd gen lives must be also Miona's grad con :(

5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    no actual details on the individual generations lives yet . also how will they go about it. 22nd via Rakuten and Abema? then 23rd via stagecrowd? the individual generation lives are on different channels? hmmm.. need to wait for more details i guess.
    and although unlikely, but hopefully , there won't be any stringent Covid measures or escalation by the govt such as fines and punishment down the road, or they could cancel the concerts, which is probably the likely scenario in the last disclaimer point.

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm kinda tired of this "generations" division, Nogizaka should be a group where everyone goes on the same path. Instead, they're building more and more camaraderie with these girls' activities split on generations.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    配信として5日間の開催で準備を進めてまいりました。しかし、緊急事態宣言の再発令に伴い、無観客・配信ライブではありますが、長期間の公演につきましてメンバー、スタッフの安全を考慮し、日程を分散して開催することに致しました。
    they were planning for a 5 days live, but due to state of emergency, they decided to decentralize/disperse the dates. I think the generation lives are one of the steps to avoid all members camping out at the venue for 5 days, and also rehearsals before that in a large group. Probably afraid that if (touchwood) some member or staff caught the virus, everyone would be affected. I have a feeling the generation lives could be a week or so later , since they haven't announced it in detail.

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Think about their health for once!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    As much as I look forward to their Birthday Live, I'm worried because of the rona situation in Japan. It sounds like it's getting worse over there. I don't want even more Nogizaka members to be infected, so I wonder if it's a good idea at all. I was expecting postponement and maybe cancellation. If they can be cautious while still making it fun for the fans, then okay. But still, it's a precarious situation.

Maybe just re-allocate the money for 10th BDL so that we can get Nanamin to sing Naimononedari.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It has nothing to do with that. I'm ok with a behind closed doors concert and members division, I'm just tired it is always happening splitting them with generations and I hope it would happen in a different way. the more and more activities they do, they split them into generations which makes it seem like they are different teams on the same "group" instead of being just a "one team", where "generations difference" is not that delineated.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Everyone is hoping for a different way for almost a fucking year now, but the situation doesn't allow it. You can keep whining about it everytime as if covid doesn't exist, but it has already affected some of the members. We are blessed that these events happen in the first place, and even make it accessible for people outside of Japan. The only thing they "should" is stay healthy.

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Are these an online only concert or with audience?

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    online. no audience

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    No news about Hori's graduation concert :|

Hope she gets one, maybe like Misa's solo concert if not during bday live

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Most likely they're trying to reduce the amount of members and staff interaction to increase social distancing by reducing the members and staff that are doing the concert at any one time. Going by generation makes as much sense as any. Senbatsu and Unders leaves out 4th Gen which then you question where Rei, Mayutan, Ayame, Kakki, and Sakura would participate. Perhaps, they should do it alphabetically by last name in english like we do in the west? Age groups with BBA Maichun performing a solo concert? Height? Weight?! LOL!

I don't like it as well, but its how they're trying to accommodate fans during this prolonged period of the rona. I hope that this means that the BluRays would be under 250¥ when they go on sale.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

SteCola on a daily basis

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I am a little confused if they separate by each generation which means Asuka will have to center more singles this time to replace Maiyan? Or we get temporary center and members from other gens to do the A-singles?

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They should divvy up the A sides to others just like the any BDL did when the actual center wasn't around.

If you watched last year's BDL, you would notice that they're moving away from the use of the actual selected members for the older songs because of the graduations. Now the performances are highly similar to a normal show on the national tour.

• Like Like x 1
  19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    very likely, the all members live on 23rd will cover songs that they sing together(such as the recent songs and the songs which their centers/key members are still in the group across the gens) , then they will split the remaining songs especially the songs that were sung by key members whom have graduated to the individual generations live. these will both include both the senbatsu songs and the coupling and unit songs. that way they will achieve both covering all their discography ala birthday live while also trying to minimize the covid risk amid the escalating situation. taking the bdl last year and also the online lives last year into account , this would be the most likeliest scenario.
    We have to understand we won't be able to get all the stuffs and wishes that we want , especially in the new normal. at least we are lucky that we are getting something . and the most important of all, hope and pray that the members and staff and us too, will stay safe and healthy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    they been doing that for the whole time you don't see it? look at the recent nogizaka 46hr TV and the 3rd gen and 4th gen concert what the purpose behind it? and the 4th gen concert is with shin 4th gen. have you ever thought about it? this is the first time they going to do the Individual gen concert. my only concerns are the 1st gen and 2nd gen how many songs they're going to perform since, there's only few members left for each gen will they able to sing and dance for long period of time without any substitute or they all have more MC breaks.