Lê Sunny (Sunny) Gallery

Discussion in 'SGO48 Members Gallery' started by Elstree, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    SGO48 - Sunny - Gallery
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

==========================================================

Feb 18

Sunny and her harem[​IMG]: )))
    A common form to start a story: "I tell you, don't tell anyone."

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feb 19

What is this year's feng-shui color for everyone?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mar 3

In the previous Q & A video, I answered that what I want to buy when I come to Japan is Gudetama.
    When I came to work today, I was surprised and happy to open the present.There are a lot of Cardcaptor Sakura, AKB48 goods, especially gudetama goods. 

I will cherish it (* ^ ω ^ *)
    Thank you!

I really like the gifts people give me.Because it is not easy to choose a giftI also love giving gifts to others.Choosing gifts for one person only takes a whole day, especially important people, it will take a week
    I always respect and keep it carefully for many years, especially correspondence.Thank you very much!
    Good night

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

For the first time in my life, I was given the ladle of rice, foil and egg flip chart[​IMG]:)))
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021