1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

HA! Many have tried but no one can beat Oonuma! NUMA STYLE!!!! hahaha

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Karin's jet black hair stood out. Ten-chan being more outspoken (is there a mini-banter with Sawabe starting? LOL), Miichan was radiant.
    PonPon looking very cute lately. Speaking of, I wonder if she'll get one of those fancy side-loading washing machines?

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Onuma got the respect of a champion, going last, and she did so well even when its slippery and in a kimono (I'm imagining those are heavy)

Man I'm just seeing how cute Endo is right now, when the dove landed on her and when Tsucchi asked her for a janken tip, hard to believe she's already 20

Thanks for not cutting Marino's part in the contest and for that magic show, girl needs more time on screen!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Posted without context
    ozeki.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

6. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Yeah, that was from last year on a live music program. Apparently she made a mistake and left the program. She was found crying in the dressing room.

Karin was spot on with Masumoto's slogan www

7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Ozeki-chan in this pic is like a small droplet of nectar, one of the cutest things for our sore eyes. She is a precious fluffy soul, her face and posture completely destroyed me! I only wish that all her tears in the future will be tears of joy and happiness!

I've expressed my opinions about Akipo many times in the past. Her chara is like a happy and awkward firey cannon-ball and we definitely need to see more of her "on fire". Also please notice her picture during the slide-show of yeasterday's SokoSaku, her "fluid" movement on the beach is just awesome. Indeed, @rdamon42, she is a champion and we need to see more of her in-motion.

Also, management, please, please, please: Invest some more on the Kira-Marino duet. Their chemistry is great, they complement each other so smoothly, the cool and stoic paired with the goofy and unpredicted. They can be a powerhouse of great variety. (And one more: we need to see some more of their dancing: From the split seconds of Marino and Kira that they are feeding us, I've got the impression that both are quite sharp - they seem to "have the moves"!)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

She was crying bcos of a mistake she did during one of dare ga's performances on tv. She really corrected herself so fast, it could go unnoticed but as expected, she took it to serious lol

9. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    I see. Besides the KeyaKake episode, I never saw any performances of that song... or most of their songs actually.
    I'd say it's pretty common with Japanese people to take their mistakes quite seriously though. We did a stage play recently and one of the guys was sulking hard in the locker room after that because he made a few mistakes, although I only noticed one that wasn't that bad.

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This was why she was crying lol
    https://twitter.com/kyznoakaunto2/status/1356151188828213249?s=19

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
  12. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
  13. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    I've just started watching (I like to save 10-12 eps to watch 2-4 eps a day over a few days). Had seen the first ep though.

As much as the set looks cute I think its too much for the current situation.
    An example, with all the sparkling in the background and the Covid shielding reflections.
    [​IMG]
    Habuchan shines without all this background glitter and light, as do the other girls.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Yes, they went overboard with this "Let's erase all this serious, cool, Keya image , and be more normal, kawaii-esque idols now".

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Kira's tagline for Tamura was just pure perfection. It really took the air of me. Just like the Human version of a Philippine tarsier monkey, I was laughing a lot.

16. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Kobayashi's t-shirt design is my favourite, even with Sawabe pointing out that his nipples were nearly visible, lol.

17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I would buy those three photobooks and the shirt designed by Yuipon.

18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

We need the PBs lol

19. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

SokoSaku for 2021/02/07

Wow, Sawabe-san was really looking at Kobayashi's photobook with a big grin on his face. hehehe. Kousaka definitely has talent with words.
    Hono's expressions is always cute despite being teased a lot.

Also kudos to Ten-chan, she just knows how to push Sawabe's buttons.("Sawabe's back isn't really my type" comment)
    Karin's Morita looks like a Tarsier and Moriya Akane, last boss of battle tower is pretty funny too from previous eps.

20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

At Sawabe looking at Pon's pb, i was like, hey Sawabe. There are some pretty hot contents there lol. Koba's "yada~" was appropriate :rofl:

For the designs, i loved Pon's and Ten's. Pretty well designed