1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Ten-chan's blushing ears is the most soul cleansing thing known to mankind

2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

SokoSaku #16 Quick Impressions
    ---

It's visual sense via t-shirt design and word sense (via PB jacket comment) this week.

First of all, I'm really glad that Marino-chan getting some shine recently. She seems to have a good 'word sense' talent. Endo seem to do fine too. The rest I'll wait for the subs to fully understand.

Secondly: am I qualified to judge shirt designs? Probably not. It's been ages since I did any print or shirt design...it's mostly UI/UX stuff in the recent years, so this is just my own personal takes. If you love them or have different views than mine, cool.

Yui-pon T-shirt design
    Easily my favorite of the bunch...though I'm not so sure about the dotted lines/dashes around the collar area. I like the white triangles (using negative space) at the back too.
    [​IMG]

Koike T-shirt design

Very heavy on the sakura petal motif. Seems to meet the brief...I'm kind of thorn between this and Ten-chan's for second place.
    [​IMG]

Fuu-chan T-shirt design

So it's Ushi (cow) patterns due to the Chinese zodiac year of the Cow/Ox? I'm less harsh than Tsucchi on this one, but yeah...probably not the best one here. Some minor tweaks could make this idea work I think. Really dislike the bar code thing. I mean, if the intention is to have like a secret link/message...maybe QR code is the better way to go. And the code obscuring the face is just not good design.
    [​IMG]

Onuma T-shirt design
    I love, love Onuma, but no. It's...too quirky? (which is on-brand for her) maybe it's actually a popular style and I'm just a cranky old man. I kinda like the back design though.
    [​IMG]

Ten-chan T-shirt design
    Like the black...almost a cool design. Seem kind of loose. Probably just need a little more elements to make it work.
    [​IMG]

Honyo-chan PB? Don't tease me, Management!....don't you dare give me hope. Probably too early for Ten-chan, and I would gladly buy an InoRi PB too! I know these are just throwaway designs, but one can dream. Additional note: the Yui-pon PB gets a high recommendation from me. Sawabe lingered on the PB a little too long for a good reason. :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    When Sawabe held up Pon's PB, I was thinking "who's PB is that?" since I didn't recognize the cover because I have the Tsutaya cover variant. Can't blame Sawabe for looking through the book like he did, it's a good one.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The thing that got me in this ep of SokoSaku was the overwhelming praise for Ten-chan from other members. Maybe it got me because I agree. I think she's a goddess-in-waiting. Sing, dance, talk, joke: there's nothing she can't do. I didn't like her in her auditions: she seemed too cocksure, at 13. And when she was first introduced on KeyaKake she ended up bossing the 1chans around. But now I realize that she really is on a higher level.

Other members, writing imaginary photobook jacket copy (obi copy, really): "The pillar that will make the sakura bloom" (Oonuma), "as vast as the sky...perfectly calm" (Endou), "her eyes prove that the world is a beautiful place" (Oozono), "can't take my eyes off her...eagerly await what's to come" (Run-chan).

This kind of stuff makes me think that everyone there knows she is the future centre -- hopefully not a permacentre -- and will lead them into the public mind, if anyone can. Even the hosts seem to hint at it. It's just a matter of waiting until she, the group, and the market are ready.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Doesn't surprise me at all. If you read the early posts about Ten-chan, "future center" came up more than once. There is more to her than just a pretty face.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm just happy Marino is finding her place little by little. Kira-Marino combo has so much potential I hope they'll keep it up and not forget about it after 2 episodes lol
    Lately I can't watch as SokoSaku episode without laughing; they all are doing a great job, can't wait to see last sunday episode! I'm a bit behind so I tried to not spoil myself reading the previous posts, sorry if I'm completely out f topic lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Kirako-Marino conbi is no joke. It seems they've been at it since Kenshusei times, so I don't expect them to break up anytime soon.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Each generation has it's weird one. First gen had Nagasawa. Second gen has Yamasaki. Gen 2.5 has Matsumoto.

9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

2nd gen "weird one" is (was) Rikopi.

10. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    When I saw that segment of Onuma's song, my first thought was "Wow, the MCs are going to have to work hard to get anything out of this".

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Koike looking like a real-life doll. Nice to see Inoue and Takemoto being very comfortable with one another, teasing each other. The MCs backed out of making fun of Fuu-chan, Takeyui being the victim this time in this episode. Onuma-sensei songs...OK, I'm glad there are subs to understand things around them.

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Loved last episodes, I think the girls had more chances to shine then they had until now. But as A Marino supporter I wish the announcement of her victory would have lasted more than 2 seconds at the end of the episode lol
    I also wish to see both Miichan and Pon characters in future episodes. They worked really well visually

...I'm still processing Akiho song.... whole new universe and realities could be hypothesized from just wondering about how her mind works lol

13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Akipo is obviously "doodling" with words and simple on-the-spur-of-the-moment child-like tunes. It's exactly what many people are doing with a pen on a blank sheet of paper, when bored or are absent-minded. I used to do it myself, when I was 6-7 years old at elementary school. I can recall the feeling: it's a warm feeling like when turning your inward eye towards your subconcious. It is usually a sign of an introvert character with rich "inner world" and imagination. Akipo (as was also evident from her PV) can creat strange and surreal vistas of her inner thoughts and imagery but at the same time the result is so innocent and cute!

The more I discover of her, ther more I feel attached to this wonderful sea-flower...

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Kira stuck in a chair is the best thing I've seen so far.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Oh, I just found out who does the voiceover for Keyakakke and SokoSaku: 庄司 宇芽香 (Shoji Umeka), a seiyuu under Aoni Productions.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    [​IMG]

@Maeda_Toshiie Good work digging her out: Cawaii, michievous and perky voice, but also pretty as well. I don't know if this pic is from many years ago or recent, but she could have been an idol as well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

She has a Twitter acc: https://twitter.com/umemomoka and tweets about Keya/Sakura.

And yeah, seiyuus these days are much more multi-faceted these days than before. Many don't just voice act; They do stage plays, reading dramas, some are recording artists (not just the usual character songs accompanying the anime), and even release photobooks. The highly popular ones like Uchida Maaya and Amamiya Sora are pretty enough to fit right into idol groups. Some like Ogura Yui were former idols (admittedly StylipS and YuiKaori were relatively unknown outside of seiyuu fandom). In fact, they are sometimes referred to as idol seiyuus.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On her Japanese Wikipedia page, it shows that she has done a huge number of games, and also lots of anime voices, and movie/TV show dubbing, as well as narration. And yes, three stage plays, three radio dramas, two radio shows and a pachinko game. Nothing idol-ish, as far as I can see, except for what seem to be four game-character singles, mainly for Tokimeki Memorial and Sengoku Mushou. I've always thought how great she was as a voice in KeyaKake.

The most recent anime I've heard her in (without knowing) is the enjoyable married-life romance Tonikaku Kawaii, where she had a small role playing the lead guy as a child.

She's 35 and has been active since 2005. Photos. Thanks to @Maeda_Toshiie for bringing her up.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  19. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Another fun episode. I really hope we get a flea market episode in the future.

Wait, Nietzsche?! So Matsuda and Tamura enjoy some philosophy books? Nice! Speaking of books, Oonuma doesn't need any books to tell her how to live happily, in fact she should write one haha

Ok, Chukemon was just so beautiful and cute this episode. I even paused the episode a few times during her talking parts, the make-up has amazing as well.

PS: Holy crap, I was really out of the loop!! Rikoppi's graduation caught me completely off-guard!! Just went to check the news and it was announced at the beginning of the year...damn....

20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I just watched the latest episode. I like Matsuda, but I did not like her interrupting at the moment Seki was going to reply to the MC's about the chopsticks. She could have waited with her book story after Seki was done. Hopefully one of the senpais (or MCs) guide her in this area.

I'm not sure in Chukemon's turn what part was act and what was for real, but I felt sorry for her. Just a silly oversight or a glimpse of something else going on? I'd hate for Takemoto to end up like Rikopi.

• Dislike x 6
    • Agree x 5
    • Disagree x 3
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1