1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Both live performances and the MV were fantastic. She can totally keep up with all those pro dancers. I thought the movement was outstanding in the CDTV one, both by the guys and by Yurina. Sharp, smooth, rhythmic.

She may get a bit off-balance, but that is just her: things like that will keep happening because she goes right up to the edge, physically and emotionally. But I see no sign whatsoever of any physical problems. Hallelujah!

Some of the singing was great, too. The energy of torn-off words.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  3. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  4. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Magazine translation (Kiryu):
    CanCam
    Gekkan Sukapa
    ViVi
    FREECELL
    MORE

• Dance no Riyuu:
    Oricon 1st day sales: 9,817
    Oricon 1st week sales: 13,854 (Dec 25 - Dec 27)

While we don't get any promotions from SnF, we're getting really warm support from Techi-chan team. I've translated some bits. A compregensive list of the dancers' Instagram Everyone really loves and respects Techi. Imo the most wonderful thing that comes out of this 1st single, aside from the obvious reason that it's Techi's solo debut, is the encounters/relationships Techi's making. It reminds me of Techi's previous interview where she said one thing that the entertainment industry gave her (that she couldn't have otherwise) was the encounterment with people.

- Rikiya:
    CDTV: I'm glad that I was able to start 2021 together with Techi-chan. I hope I can make many memories with Techi-chan and continue to support her in terms of dancing. Thank you Techi-chan
    FNS: Techi-chan is a very warm person. She was also monitoring super closely and gave us a lot of inspiration.
    I still have a lot of memories with Techi-chan, but I'll keep it here
    The time with Techi-chan is a lifetime treasure
    Thank you so much
    - Takuto:
    MV:
    Hirate Yurina's "Reason for Dance"
    The MV was released today!
    I appeared as a dancer
    To this day I have never experienced such an MV shooting before, it was a magnificent scene that only the person who was there would know. As the song name suggests, it was a day that made me think about the reason for my dance
    FNS:
    FNS Song Festival
    I appeared as a backup dancer for Hirate Yurina-san
    Techi-chan and her staff are all really nice people
    It was fun and exciting from the beginning till the end
    Thank you so much
    - Riko:
    I appeared as a main dancer.
    On the day of shooting, everyone completely used up everything they had and cry while dancing. The passion touched the deepest of our soul.
    It is the best MV that can convey the thoughts of everyone who was at the shooting site even when it's (shown) through the screen.
    To many people who watch (the MV)
    I would be happy if we could deliver our power with Techi-chan.
    - Sasya:
    This time I appeared as a main dancer.
    Right now, I'm hit by so many emotions that I can't really put it in text, but every time I remember this shoot, I almost tear up. Weeping, screaming and dying, we continued to dance with all our thoughts, and everyone was so passionate and wonderful that I thought there would be no other scene like this. Human limits. I was overwhelmed by the strong feelings and attitude while making Techi-chan's work. I think this MV is packed with our best performance, in which we continued to dance even when we failed to keep up.
    Please convey this passion to many people through the screen. And I hope you will be moved from watching this MV.
    Techi-chan, the great respect and love toward the dancers who have found us here together is genuine.
    Really for me, everything from the beginning to the end of the shoot has become a treasure and developement.

Sign clip from CDTV
    The little cute clip from Techi and her four stars (scroll to the last) - Caption: I'm really happy to have an amazing start for 2021 with Techi-chan and this crew
    • From Amami's Instagram:
    - She was watching Itte Q last night, a fan asked her if Techi behaved the same way when they were filming for Dance no Riyuu, she said "It's the same ... she's a very bright and energetic child!"
    - They filmed the MV after FNS performance, then CDTV (which explains why there’s nothing right after FNS, they had less than two weeks to make that gorgeous MV)
    - DnR lessons were about a month
    - Techi calls her Amami-sensei
    - "Her dancing is amazing, but her facial expression is like a completely different person right? I think the performance is really professional"
    - "Techi-chan is new to hiphop but she absotbs it really quickly"
    - "She's cute like a younger sister"
    • Offshoots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Media presentation today for 'The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window' with the cast including Techi:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Shorter videos from the event with Techi speaking:

• Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ModelPress

Oricon

Cinema Today

Longer MAiDiGi

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched Techi on Sekai no Hatte Made Itte Q! First of all, thanks to fans who subbed the show, it's really appreciated <3 This was really fun to watch, I love how the male comedian Uchimura reacted when he saw Techi, he must be a very big fan! He really admires her, it was so funny and cute seeing his reactions XD and Techi looks so good in the casual clothes at the start, she looks so classy *-* I was really impressed with the tricks that the teacher show them, how did he do all that o_o I love how fast Techi learned her trick though, how many talents does she have! haha. She was so pretty in the end with the black and white clothes and she did great with the trick! Uchimura's trick was more difficult, Techi was too cute, I love when she did that little dance to cheer for him and then she said it's lame XD and wow she was holding the "kusudama" for like 2 hours until he did it. She worked hard ;w; I love how it ended with him saying "Boku wa Yada" LOL also Techi was so cute in the studio, I love seeing all her reactions in the top corner, she laughed a lot. So cute. Really enjoyed this show <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I never knew Techi was this charming! :)

Cheers!

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Digital Hollywood University's new TV commercial "Don't live everyone. Let's live yourself. Spring 2021" featuring actress and singer Yurina Hirate was released on January 15th. The CM is aimed at high school students who are about to go on to university, with the wish that "I want you to think and choose the path you really want to go, without being confused by someone's" that kind of thing " Production. It was shot with a single shot without rehearsal because of Mr. Hirate's desire to show a real reaction, not acting.

• Like Like x 3
  11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    They added English subs to Dance no Riyuu MV. I wonder if it's because somebody at S&F finally bothered to take a look at comments/YT statistics?

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Short making clips

• Like Like x 2
  13. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Today she was on Fuji's VS_Arashi - really cute...
    And I'm also looking forward if someone will translate monday's Nippon's Shabekuri_007 part with her...

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Stage greeting for movie release

• Like Like x 1
  15. Elstree

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    平手友梨奈、岡田将生&志尊淳と出会い真の敵に挑む! 映画「さんかく窓の外側は夜」本編映像
    Meet Yurina Hirate, Masaki Okada & Jun Shison and challenge the true enemy! The main video of the movie "The Night Beyond the Window"

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    It's one year after 1.23. I wasn't a fan yet when it happened and I'm probably glad about that.

I've been reading some of your previous posts and all I can say is that I hope Techi's fans are happy where she is in her career right now. She's certainly active and gaining experiences. As she is (arguably) starting from the bottom and learning the ropes of being an actress, a model, a solo singer and a composer, I feel so optimistic for her at this point. She may not be at her best form yet, but she's 19 and showing signs of wanting to learn. More importantly, she appears happy to be doing what she does with the people she's with.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Elstree

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    平手友梨奈出演映画「ザ・ファブル 殺さない殺し屋」近日公開!
    The movie "The Fable Hitman" starring Yurina Hirate will be released soon!

平手友梨奈出演映画「ザ・ファブル 殺さない殺し屋」劇場公開延期が決定しました。この度、新型コロナウイルス感染拡大の状況を受け、慎重に検討を重ねました結果、2月5日(金)に公開を予定しておりました映画『ザ・ファブル 殺さない殺し屋』の公開延期を決定致しました。作品の公開を楽しみにお待ち頂いておりました皆様には、深くお詫び申し上げます。新たな公開日は決定次第、速やかに映画公式サイト・公式SNS等でお知らせ致します。何卒ご理解を賜りますようお願い申し上げます。
    平手友梨奈、前髪で顔を隠しがちなことをイジられる!映画「ザ・ファブル 殺さない殺し屋」SP座談会を初公開!
    南勝久の人気コミックを岡田准一主演で実写映画化した「ザ・ファブル」のシリーズ第2作。裏社会で誰もが恐れる伝説の殺し屋ファブル。1年間誰も殺さず普通に暮らすようボスから命じられた彼は、素性を隠して佐藤アキラという偽名を使い、相棒ヨウコと兄妹を装って一般人として暮らしている。一見平和に見えるこの街では、表向きはNPO団体「子供たちを危険から守る会」代表だが裏では緻密な計画で若者から金を巻き上げ殺害する危険な男・宇津帆が暗躍していた。かつてファブルに弟を殺された宇津帆は、凄腕の殺し屋・鈴木とともに、復讐を果たすべく動き出す。一方アキラは、過去にファブルが救えなかった車椅子の少女ヒナコと再会するが……。岡田准一、木村文乃、佐藤浩市ら前作からのキャストに加え、宇津帆役の堤真一、ヒナコ役の平手友梨奈、殺し屋・鈴木役の安藤政信が新たに参加。前作に続き江口カンが監督を務めた。

1/31放送の櫻坂46ライブ特番「Storytellers: Sakurazaka46」見どころ「MTV INSIDE」菅井友香・森田ひかるインタビューの一部を先行公開へ!櫻坂46小林由依×渡邉理佐×森田ひかる、誉田哲也先生原作のひかりTVオリジナルドラマ「ボーダレス」出演へ
    Theatrical release of the movie "The Fable Hitman" starring Yurina Hirate has been postponed. As a result of careful consideration in response to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the release of the movie "The Fable Hitman", which was scheduled to be released on February 5 (Friday), has been postponed.
    Has been decided. We deeply apologize to everyone who has been looking forward to the release of the work. As soon as the new release date is decided, we will promptly announce it on the official movie website, official SNS, etc. We appreciate your understanding.
    Hirate Yurina, I can't help but hide her face with her bangs! The movie "The Fable Hitman" SP Roundtable is unveiled for the first time!
    The second in a series of "The Fable", a live-action movie of the popular comic by Minami Katsuhisa starring Junichi Okada. The legendary hitman The Fable, which everyone fears in the underworld. He was ordered by the boss to live normally without killing anyone for a year, and he hides his identity and uses the pseudonym Akira Sato to live as an ordinary person under the guise of his partner Yoko and his brother and sister. In
    The second in a series of "The Fable", a live-action movie of the popular comic by Minami Katsuhisa starring Junichi Okada. The legendary hitman The Fable, which everyone fears in the underworld. He was ordered by the boss to live normally without killing anyone for a year, and he hides his identity and uses the pseudonym Akira Sato to live as an ordinary person under the guise of his partner Yoko and his brother and sister.
    The second in a series of "The Fable", a live-action movie of the popular comic by Minami Katsuhisa starring Junichi Okada. The legendary hitman The Fable, which everyone fears in the underworld. He was ordered by the boss to live normally without killing anyone for a year, and he hides his identity and uses the pseudonym Akira Sato to live as an ordinary person under the guise of his partner Yoko and his brother and sister. In this seemingly peaceful city, the representative of the NPO "Protecting Children from Danger" is ostensibly, but behind the scenes, Utsuho, a dangerous man who raises money from young people and kills him, is dying. Utsuho, whose younger brother was once killed by The Fable, begins to take revenge with Suzuki, a great hitman. Meanwhile, Akira reunites with Hinako, a girl in a wheelchair who Fable couldn't save in the past ... In addition to the cast from the previous work such as Junichi Okada, Fumino Kimura, Koichi Sato, Shinichi Tsutsumi as Utsuho, Yurina Hirate as Hinako, and Masanobu Ando as hitman Suzuki will join. Following the previous work, Kan Eguchi acted as the director.

1/31 broadcast Sakurazaka 46 live special program "Story tellers: Sakurazaka 46" highlight "MTV INSIDE" Yuka Sugai, Hikaru Morita Part of the interview will be released in advance! Sakurazaka 46 Yui Kobayashi x Risa Watanabe x Hikaru Morita, to appear in the Hikari TV original drama "Borderless" based on Tetsuya Honda

23 Jan 2021
    [This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2021
  18. Elstree

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Just watched Shabekuri 007 with Techi and it was great! First of all, a big thanks to the fans who are subbing Techi's shows, it's very very appreciated! Now for this show, I loved it, they focused on Techi a lot and the discussions were very interesting because it's something that I always wondered, Techi seems like such a shy and reserved person but somehow she's very close with the actors who she works with, first it was Kitagawa Keiko and I thought maybe it's just with her, but now Techi became close to Shison Jun and Okada Masaki and even with Takito Kenichi who's also in the movie with them. when I watched their videos of promotions, they are all super nice with Techi and seem to get along, and I'm glad that Techi works with kind people! So in this show they talked about how she's surprisingly very close with Shison Jun even if she's shy. All the stories they said are very interesting, like how she went to visit them when they were at 3 hours distance from her, or when she wrote on his phone (this was way too cute >.<). I knew they would ask if she has interest with Jun, but he is just like a brother to her, aw I love their relationship! Overall the show was very funny especially when they made fake scenes/dialogues XD and the game in the end! Techi is so adorable >.<

Speaking of the friendship between the 3 actors, I recently saw this very short video in Youtube, I'm not sure what Techi says (if anyone knows, please tell me!) but I love the reactions, you can tell that they are comfortable with each other! So glad that Techi is making friends with other actors! She is someone that people can't help but like her and care for her ;w;

[This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2021
  20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2021