1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Yeah that might be the case.
    And regarding the graduated members, yes you can still get them with the same drop % as the others. Happened to me quite a few times sucks tho it's a dups with what I already have.

2. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I only got Inori KazeFuka card. I'll just grind my way to get that free Bemiho SSR and aim to get Inori SSR reward from the Cafe Event.

3. LuckyMii24

LuckyMii24 Kenkyuusei

I need help getting SSR+ cards. I have no idea how to get them. I know you get it in Discography. But does it only apply to cards of the songs available?

Tapatalk を使用して私の SM-G950U から送信

4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Correct, it only applies to the six songs that are currently in the Discography. You'll need an SSR of a member for that song to level 80 and skill level 7 to be able to start getting the gems that will level them up past 80. They'll hit SSR+ once you get them to level 100.

5. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Allow me to rant, if I may, about the game's RNG for pulls.

I just did 10 draw for Sakura and Hinata.

Sakura gave me 7 gold cards, zero of them were SSRs. Hinata gave me 5 gold cards, two of them were SSR, one being a signed Morimoto, which brings my signed Morimoto card count to two. I have her Christmas one and now the Flower Cafe card.

This game's stingy when it comes to giving me SSRs for Sakurazaka members.

6. langsikretoooo

Mybe I'm having too much of a good luck recently that's why the game gave my worst draw today. 2 SSR in one 10x draw, Akanen Cafe and SaiMajo, both I already have.
    Thinking it could've have been new ones

7. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I just got Rena~ Cafe card after those 2 bad RNG pulls few days ago. I think should aim to get any Risa SSR card since I have too much Risa Unlock Keys in my box from dupe R-SR cards from every gacha pulls.

8. langsikretoooo

But be careful, for example you play a discography live of one song (i.e. Kyun) make sure you have 5 or more Kyun SSR cards to use because playing discography is not unlimited. Once you fully unlocked one discography you cannot play them anymore.

Speaking of stingy, until now I haven't got a Fuuchan SSR. Not even one.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  9. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

that's not true, you can keep playing discog after you've unlocked all the panels or whatever- I've done it for garasu

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
  11. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

You pick a team then grind out songs to try and beat the other team. Bonus to tickets if you use the featured members in your team. Team goals to eventually boost score, right now its just play songs at certain difficulties. Not too much more to it right now

12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    so far, the best way to maximize the member bonus is to grind ALL type songs. members with 30% bonus might change daily i think.

13. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I assume it's per round but not sure

14. langsikretoooo

I hope they change the battle type on the 2nd round. Also, the difference in numbers between teams is too large.

15. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It definitely looks like different types per round, this round being Keyakizaka focused. Maybe round 3 will be Hintazaka focused?

16. langsikretoooo

Random question; How do you keep your app memory in check?
    My app now amounts to 5.18gb as of now.
    I wonder if clearing the app data on my device and just use the code to log-in again would work. Have any of you tried it before? Thanks.
    I can't see in the site's FAQs something about this.

17. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think if you clear the game's cache, it might drop the space taken? Click on the icon on the bottom right of the home screen and the option on the right is "Cache Clear". I did it once before, but I honestly don't keep track of how much space an app is taking on my phone. I'm usually good about deleting old apps that I don't use on a regular basis.

• Like Like x 1
  18. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    It looks like Round 4 and 5 is focused on song colors. (currently on RED, BLUE, and YELLOW). Any card rarity will do as long as it has a 30% bonus.

19. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I wonder if there's any reason they lowered the number of members to four for 30%, although I'm doing okay filling in all five slots this round. Round 2 was terrible for me.

20. langsikretoooo

New Song Collection SSR cards announ ed.
    Hinata - Konna ni Sumi ni Natchatte ii no?
    Keyaki - Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?
    Who would've have thought they're gonna add DareKane's song collection card. Does this DareKane will be added too? I hope they add more songs on The Last Live stage.