(Mobile Game) Hinatazaka46 to Fushigina Toshoshitsu

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Shiatama, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Or These thinks what get J thinks anyway...

3. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Ya know, I’m not a gun guy but there’s something about idols with guns that I find absolutely delightful. The cards in this game rule.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    My ID if you want to follow:

5. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks for that! The in game explanation is all over the place.

7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    That event "Kuroki kishi no nagai kage"(The black knight's long shadow) has started by the way and I managed to get a 4 stars and a 3 stars event gacha cards so far .

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

And someone get 3 m ep already...
    edit: which is your pinion at balanced party : 2 gre, 2 red, one blue work at some levels... Are there levels where all at one work best... easy levels is wery easy get S...

Other think: is this game less populated at it first event than that Zombie acopalypse ones?

Which position you are? I will goind little worse than 2k, or 1900 well... not yet know...

Are some are hard already?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  10. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Sorry, dont meant it in a hostile way, but as you say in your description, your english is a bit hard to understand.

But as for parties, I think its good to have dedicated ONLY green, ONLY red, ONLY blue parties but maybe mixed parties are good too since some levels have a mix(but usually those are dominated by ONE strong monster).Personally though, I dont have enough good cards of every color to make dedicated color teams, so Im just using a mixed party right now and borrow a card for the appropriate counter.

Is this game less populated than the Zambi game? Not sure, i dont really have the numbers on it, but I tried it once and the gameplay was just okay for me. This game fits my tastes more.

Im not sure which position you're talking about, but if its talking about the event. I currently have 8,364 points and have a ranking of 4,224.

And again, if you're talking about the event, then I assume some people have finished "Very Hard" already. As for me, I recently finished "Hard", and am going back to try and S clear the ones I got an A or B on, before I train my party up more for the "Very Hard" ones.

• Like Like x 1
  11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I have one 4* (At green)...
    Must say i liked more at it early days style .. after some events these events map puzzles are recycling and ideas recycling...
    Are these ranks of this game´s event´(s) based which dif L are?

12. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

I have one blue 4*, and two green 4*(one of them is the kageyama card from the event)

Im not sure what the "L" in this sentence means, but as far as I can tell....Your event RANKING is based off how many event POINTS you have, and you just grind out points by doing the event quests. And the harder quests probably give you more points than the lower level ones, and you can redo levels, but i'm not sure if they give you less points than when you originally completed them.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Is there 5* anyway?
    What your points/rank is now? Or are you promoted self? Me? Still there Normall... :( .

14. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Nah. but maybe in the far future LOL

uh i might do a couple more missions as of writing this reply, but currently at 14,333 points and ranked 3977.
    I've currently only done 1 "Very Hard" mission, but am in the process of "S ranking" the Hard missions, and am only missing the last one.

Also I've managed to promote two of my cards so far, My green magician Kyoko and blue Shield Kumi.

How are you fairing so far?

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

At Z my first 5* at somewhat 20´s card...
    Normall still... ouch :( ... edit these 7 energy thinks still... And road at lot S (Normall)
    Edit : now it given at A at normall... and summon only *2 star "help card"?? Why ?? I have ALREADY some *** what i do these 2* or 1* stars?? Are them food to higher cards? There isn´t collection reasons keep these...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    How do I deal with those giant mechs that fry my tower from halfway across the map?

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

How at get win that second book first map??

18. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I was stuck there for quite a while too. I levelled up the members' maps so that the tower defense got raised until it could withstand the attacks,

• Like Like x 1
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I got past it, but I'll follow your advice for dealing with that train...

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Not only that my "rating" up now E+1? Still so low but... if i look now right, no one girl at still start, now them are 4 to 7... what these Special means? How i get these color tickets? I have only 2 at red ...