1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    If it's like what happened with Kitsune, the card will be first and then the song to be released later.

EDIT: The song's been released.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  2. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Just seeing the PV for Sakura stage, I'm glad they're adding "Concentration". It's my fave perf of their new songs on the Last Live.
    The Sakura gacha also came out just now.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nice!
    I wish they'd put all the songs from our online lives. Most performances from there has been so great would be amazing play them

4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm just hoping they eventually add songs from the Live With You! concert so that Dare Kane isn't alone.

5. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I actually had a decent draw w/ the Sakura gatcha today. 2 SSRs, Takemoto and Harada. I know it's random, but every time I don't look to see how many gold cards come up, I'm always getting SSRs.

Looking forwards to all the songs they're adding.

• Like Like x 2
  6. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    when RNG finally smiled upon me. I finally got my 2nd Rena~ SSR card and it's a score bonus skill type . :omfg:

7. langsikretoooo

My luck sucks with Sakura, 3 10xdraws + free 10xdraw from vol. 02 got me only event Yukka, Monchan SaiMajo and 2 SSRs(Inoue, Seki) which I already have.
    With Hinata, I got Kosakana, Otake(signed) and Hiyotan from just 2 10xdraws.

8. Grenjarl

Grenjarl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakurai Reika
    At least some of you are getting SSRs, I pulled the 3 10x draws as well as the free pull and didn't get a single SSR. Was much luckier with the Dare Kane pulls a few weeks back though, got 3 SSRs in the first 10x pull alone. Guess that's where my luck dried up.

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

over 30 and 0 higher rating cards? Well... at me only "least" 2 Sr at that number... per 10 cards...

Randomize yeah, but...

10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I did the three pull + one free and all I got was Ozeki and that same Ozeki again. I spent all my gems trying to get Precious Hono but that didn't happen (I have 760 tokens).

11. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    It's kinda late but I was thinking if 10-gatsu no Pool ni Tobikonda will be added and they actually released it. About the gameplay, it's quite easy to FC for a lv.23 Master song.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I will say about the new songs, they've all been somewhat easy to FC on Master, Kaleidoscope and Concentration I've actually been able to FC first time playing those songs on that difficulty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    In contrast to Hinatazaka songs from the 1st half of MYR event, they are very challenging especially Suki to Iu Koto wa. (I really hate lv.24-25 Master songs)

14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I agree, I haven't played Deadline yet but this is the first time I've FC'ed all the songs on master in an event.

15. Grenjarl

Grenjarl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakurai Reika
    I'm already having war flashbacks from trying to FC the new Hinatazaka songs. Although I've started to find that I struggle to FC the slower songs (such as Hinatazaka the song) compared to the more intense ones. Still don't understand why.

16. langsikretoooo

I bet you also find Tokyo Tower and Dakishimeteyaru easier than the others despite being lvl.24. I also had that same problem in the past, I think the answer is the rhythm. Faster and more notes doesn't mean it's really hard.
    I agree with you there... and the songs are freaking long.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The reason why the songs in the Hinata event were longer is because during that concert Hinatazaka didn't perform the songs in full, so there was no need for cuts in the performances, like usual. During The Last Live Keyaki performed the songs in full so they're edited in the game.

18. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I thought I had enough time before the event ended to finish one more song with a 200% fever with the last of my bonus points at 25%, I had 14227 more points to spend when it was all said and done, the event had *just* ended and I couldn't get back to the menu fast enough to spend those points. I don't think I would have broken top 1000, but I got pretty darn close.

19. langsikretoooo

How many member you yelled for?

20. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Just Koike. I thought I was close, but I ended up in the 1400s.