1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    3/13 is STU48 4th anniversary concert.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/57752170.html

not many girls want to participate in this event?

48G写真集選抜イベント立候補者 2/25

(AKB48)
    服部有菜
    行天優莉奈
    長友彩海
    鈴木優香
    石綿星南
    本間麻衣
    永野恵
    山田杏華
    古川夏凪
    向井地美音
    稲垣香織
    永野恵
    武藤小麟

(STU48)
    信濃宙花
    田口玲佳

(NMB48)
    安田桃寧
    加藤夕夏

(SKE48)
    井田玲央名

• Like Like x 1
  3. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Nowadays member are less likely to participate if chances to win are slim. It does take a LOT of money to win.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    You're forgetting :gavel:
    Manaka 2/2
    Might as well add the others who managed to sold out their slot
    Otake Hitomi 1/1
    Tada Kyoka 1/1
    Honda Sora 1/1
    Maeda Ayaka 1/1
    Nagatomo Ayami 1/1
    Ishiwata Sena 1/1
    Shinozaki Ayana 1/1

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nice to see that Maeda Ayaka sold her slot, I'm so sad she is leaving because she was one of the few that I knew from her generation and I really liked her ;_; it's also nice to see Manaka sell, I like her too! Good job to other girls too even though there are some that I don't know very well >.<

I'm surprised at the lack of candidatures for the photobook competition... Even if the girls are not sure to win, this feels like everyone either doesn't care, or gives up before even trying. I don't think it's a very good way to think... What happened to their motivation? Competition is a way to get more popular, and getting a photobook is a really good promo too. I don't know why there are so little members who apply :/ This kinda represents the image that I have of 48G in recent years. That generally, there's a lack of passion/motivation...

Seeing the current list, I think that Miion has the best chances to win.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    If you read the replies and quote retweets on the announcement for the extension, a couple people are upset bc nowadays its a new competition every month for something that doesnt reap bug rewards while fans spend big money. also upset that its become a full cash grab(smth abt akb no longer releasing music).

i can understand that frustration because as much as I’d support komi if she joined, this kind of stuff is really draining. atleast the actual elections gave lots of content during and after, from appeal videos to more sns presence and then after if they ranked it would bring the girls into more jobs/media exposure.

so i think its on both the idols either not wanting to compete or maybe theyre tired of these mini elections every other month, and the fans

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I understand better now... I'm not aware of all the little competitions, but yes it makes sense. I don't understand why management doesn't just bring back elections if they want to make competitions and make money? it's the most simple way and it's popular, it brings attention to the group, and more sales for singles.

and yes I agree with the frustration about the group not releasing music... I still don't understand why they're announcing new singles and not even announcing any plans... This is all so weird? I really wonder what is management thinking right now, this whole situation is really a mystery.

Well I guess this competition won't be popular then. There will still be a winner in the end so that's nice for her. But there's a lot of frustrating things about the current situation of 48G... We're already in March in a few days and 2021 is not really looking better than the previous year so far. I'm not usually pessimistic but it's difficult to stay positive after such a long wait.

8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    When almost every other jpn48 group has released a new single it gets frustrating. its definitely because of the drop in sales theyll have, management just needs to accept that it’ll happen and release something or else they’ll lose more fans.

and with all the competitions, last month it was akbingo neo, this month is a photobook(for stu, akb, nmb, ske) & in stage fighter a real time mystery game during the summer is happening at the same time. but stage fighter always has competitions, but atleast the winners get decent rewards(a stage performance created by first place, and last summer it was a shoot in flash platinum)

management doesnt even try to push girls anymore, its all about how much money they can get and how little they can give back. if they took advantage of what some of the girls want to do(modeling or acting) it would be great, and some of them push hard to try and get these jobs (komi with larme and the competition over the summer which management kept saying no to until they finally allowed it)

im glad ixr and two of the other units are getting attention, but i wish theyd push the other units too. there’s so much potential in each of them and management keeps dropping the ball bc if they gave that band unit another performance, or let sensuality model, gratz could do video game streaming or smth, it could do wonders for them.

also they have been uploading performance videos on their ouc48 channel and some of the videos have hard subs at the very end:

if the video does not show watch the video here

sorry if this post is long winded or makes no sense(or even if some of the suggestions i made wouldnt help, bc thats probably true) but ive just been so frustrated with how management is working.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's the same problem why a lot of member hates SSK especially. It's not about how hard you try. It's more about how hard can you beg your fans to throw money at you. Lately a lot of members has come to resent that. They want to do it by themselves, by their own power. That's why Singing competition is much more popular with the members. Or even the event NMB48 is currently doing.

Also with NMB48 fans rallying being one or two girls and grab top spots for most pay-to-with events in the last two years --- I don't blame those fans, but it's no longer really fun when you know who's going to win already. It kinda was a problem in AKB48 too when a few members would win every events, but lately those members kinda stop participating. It stops being fun, and it utterly destroy motivation of both members and fans.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

But even a Naachan center wouldn’t salvage that song!

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

KnP > KFC

*runs like hell* (Though tbh, I was feeling that way when KFC was being performed over and over and over and over again 2 years ago).

But anyways, still always believe Kibouteki Refrain should have been the SSK Single that year and not what begin the new versions of KFCs that we got for the next 4 years.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    *runs with you:lol:*
    I think so to, management should risk and shake things up! The million streak is getting weird and all I want is some new AKB music:cry2:

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

I miss AKB so much.
    They're definitely waiting for Izone's Jline

So maybe a single by May? I mean whatever works, elections should come back, it's my like my super bowl haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    They normally need ~40 days for selling of HS/event ticket, so earliest possible right now is actually June. (because they already said they are planning events at the end of April)

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

11th SSK here we go!!

16. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Yo!!! June used to be such an important month to us...

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Dasu as the face of the group? That would be... amusing

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    WI*ZONE:
    8367d0bd0fbee3c88aff77e87507227e.jpg

19. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

I've said it before, but seriously bares repeating: If they're scared of losing the million streak just release an album! Good grief. Speaking of which I am baffled as to why the Japan based 48 groups haven't had more albums over the years. They could have each team record 2-3 songs a piece, have whatever Kenkyuusei exist at the time record one and call it a package.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm no sure it is that simple, Nogizaka faced a 40% drop in sales, though AKB management can only lower it's expectations.
    I'd add another hypothesis:
    It is currently hard to not say impossible to grab sister groups members and a part of their respective staff / logistic to film a PV.
    Who knows ?
    I'd like at least some communication on their current status. (well, they'll never say "we're scared of loosing the streak").

And yet HKT48 just recorded and released 2 new songs. Likely to be droped in their next CD release. with these it can be half filled