1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    That photo of Habu and Moriya! Wow! Habu is probably more appealing as a guy than me :cry2:

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    All I'm gonna say right now to not spoiler anyone is: Pon' smile was particularly beautiful today :inlove:
    and... loved those 2 Marino screetime seconds lol

Other than that I'm waiting the usual 5 days to comment post translation :^^;:
    another great episode though

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Huge props to the music team for giving Kira the five note sequence from Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I haven't heard that sequence in a long time, but I just had to laugh, it's on point/almost appropriate for her.

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @JoltFiend They did it again with the notes from "Close Encounters". They have used this background sound a few episodes ago for Kira and Akipo. I find it extremely annoying for the girls. OK to do it once but to continue "sound marking" this way this means they are trying to make a statement. I have already commented on this before as a way to manipulate image-creation for the girls, elevating some and slandering others. NO! Kira and Akiho are wonderful young girls with a different (and so fresh) point-of-views on llife. They are making us laugh but we are enjoying their individuality and innocense. I hate it when production are continuously trying to correlate them with aliens. I find it disgusting.

Adding to this (and I am fully aware that I will annoy a lot of people), I did not like this episode so much (also the previous one, but this one even more). Of course I have to be patient to watch it again with subtitles before any hasty decisions, but from those little I understood with the help of my poor JLPT5 Japanese, is that it was an underwhelming episode.

Just one truth: Whenever something is predictable, it's already become boring. And this episode was so predictable. Another fact that was striking to me was Tsucchi: If you notice, he hardly made any comments and most of the time was watching the monitor with a dumbfounded and awkward expression typical of someone thinking "what the hell am I watching right now".

I may love this group but that does not mean that I will accept whatever the producers of the show are trying to serve me. Especially when we have seen such great relationships, danso, pairing-making etc etc episodes in the past. At least Hina-ai brought the smile back on my face. I put this episode behind and hope for a great one next Sunday...

P.S. @Dill In contrast to you my friend, I was too furious to wait for the subtitles. I had to vent... Also, yes: Marino was allowed to speak for 10 seconds with a screen-time of 2... Oh, but that's enough for her, just enough, production says...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

SokoSaku will now be seen Japan-wide, on the Gyao free streaming service, which is part of Yahoo Japan, starting 4 April. (Sakurazaka official site news.) I can't find it mentioned on the Gyao site yet. It appears that it will only be viewable from Japan (or with a VPN that has a Japanese server, my test of other shows on Gyao suggests.)

Up to now, the show has not been viewable everywhere in Japan.

The same news item says that HinaAi and HinaChotto will also be streamed, using different services.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just saw a note that Sawabe-san has appeared on over 300 TV shows a year for the past seven years. Sugoi! Fifty-two of those each year have been with Keyaki/Sakura. Hard-working guy. Bigger star than I realized.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I learned that Habu-kun is quite the playboy, and he broke Hono's heart at the end...LOL

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

While we wait very patiently for WSS's subs, here is Sakurazaka Encyclopedia without subs, from YouTube:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Great show. Lots of laughs and personality. Ninety minutes might have been a bit long as an introduction, but I enjoyed every minute.

This show is an introduction for new viewers who will be seeing SokoSaku on the Web via the Gyao network, starting in April. This new arrangement will be the first time either KeyaKake or SokoSaku will be seen weekly all across Japan. TV broadcasts have been mainly limited to the Tokyo region.

• Like Like x 1
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'd like "I'm Very Proud of You" to end up on a single/album.

11. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I wasn't quite expecting a dogeza.

dogeza.jpg

12. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @Maeda_Toshiie
    I was expecting a Hanzawa Naoki joke when Sawabe did it.
    But I guess it's reserved only for HinaAi

• Like Like x 1
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That was one of the most heart-warming episodes since Keyakake 01. Ten-chan received so much love from her older sisters, yet she refuses to get spoiled. She is the future happening now ladies and gentlemen! Also my awkward baby, Akipo, was so fragile and precious, my heart melted. Inoue has, finally, showed her capabilities on the piano*, as was Marina on guitar, but Seki..., oh Seki, what an entrance!

*Not like that failed attempt more than a year ago, when they made the poor girl play a tune sung by an almost tone-deaf Sawabe: of course it would have been impossible for Inoue to grasp any melody.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    This week's episode is to present a selection of New Year's prizes that the winners can choose from. I could only disagree with Kobayashi's choice of washing machine. I've been wanting a Cuble since I found out it can clean suits as well from a NogiChuu episode. But yeah, I love seeing Sawabe's expressions when he finds out each price tag, especially for Rika's couch, lol. Rika got the best prize imo.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

All I can say is, 大沼の木, 大きいな

big_tree.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I watched both last week and this week episodes today and I'm glad to see quality is not going down.
    As a bassist I love to see Inoue really picking up the bass and I hope she'll be given the chance to play it on concerts.
    Now more then ever Sakura is ready to have its own band... perhaps with Hikaru at the drums and Seki's sax as well

Today I just laughed along lol
    Hono/Akiho are the pair out of my heart and I wish to see them more
    Hikaru/TakeYui have been a nice surprise, while Pon experience comes out full force in this kind of skits

I'd like to say I can't wait to see next week episode but I feel there will be smiles and tears as well. I totally agree with sending Yuuka and Marina though.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Nice episode, I'm always curious about the religious part of Japanese culture.

18. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Don't mind me, I just want to say that Rei/Habu TV shopping segment was a blast to watch. I want to buy all of these Kagoshima goodies immediately

• Like Like x 3
  19. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Damn, Kobayashi's flexibility is both unique and scary. That double joint talent is one of a kind.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Watching it with the added sound effects makes it feel very painful. It probably doesn't bother Pon, though.