1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mariko tweeted this about 30 minutes after the end of the concert:
    https://twitter.com/mariko_dayo/status/1381222068327378947

Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 14.11.14.jpg

Google translate gives me the following which looks like someone forgot her but I think a rather better translation is needed:
    Anyway, I enjoyed the concert very much and I liked Jurina's new produced song 'Orange Bus' at the end. One highlight for me was 'UZA' which is one of my top favourite AKB48 singles and I particularly loved Aiai's dancing in it. Incidentally she's just tweeted this rather nice photo of her standing next to Jurina and with other members from after the concert:
    https://twitter.com/sugiyama_aika/status/1381230943634030602

EyseN-hUYAciGRG.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Happy graduation,Jurina!!!. I can't believe how much she grew up.I still remember when she was 11 or 12 years old and I watched Majisuka Gakuen,it was a pleasure to see her growing up year after year in her career and as a person too.Thank you to all the members who made the effort and went to Jurina's concert. The end of an era. Apparently,Mariko-sama said that staff forgot to ask her for a video message.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Oh, I forgot to talk about it. I find Jurina's graduation gown isn't exactly a gown, lol. Her final costume/dress reminds me of Princess Jasmine.. Is she the first big-name member not to wear a dress/gown for encore? I remember even the boyish Sae wore a dress.

Anyway, I guess comparing Jurina's gradcon from past concerts from the time when 48G was more popular and had more funds can really make one a bit disappointed but thinking of the current 48G situation and status makes this concert quite acceptable production-wise.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

A queen until the end, love you jurina

• Like Like x 2
  5. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I mean she could have just had an unavoidable scheduling conflict. If it was avoidable, there’s no way management would bring back Rena for Churi’s concert and then be okay with her just not showing up for Jurina.

• Like Like x 2
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Setlists, untranslated

■SKE48 松井珠理奈卒業コンサート昼公演『卒業だよ!全員集合!~Let’s Sing!~』
    overture
    01. センチメンタルトレイン
    02. 初恋の踏切
    03. 卒業式の忘れ物
    04. 今日までのこと、これからのこと
    05. Glory days/鎌田菜月熊崎晴香松本慈子
    06. Dear J/井上瑠夏
    07. プラスティックの唇/野村実代斉藤真木子山内鈴蘭
    08. 愛しさのアクセル/北川愛乃
    09. 心のプラカード
    10. チューよりキス/末永桜花
    11. monochrome/古畑奈和
    12. Birthday wedding/山内鈴蘭
    13. 花占い/谷真理佳
    14. 虫のバラード/林美澪
    15. 泣きながら微笑んで/野島樺乃
    16. 君は僕だ/江籠裕奈
    17. わるじゅり(わるきー)/松井珠理奈&NOAH
    18. ジッパー/松井珠理奈&NOAH
    19. ハート型ウイルス/松井珠理奈
    20. オキドキ
    21. 1!2!3!4! ヨロシク!
    22. パレオはエメラルド
    23. 未来とは?
    24. 前のめり
    25. Stand by you
    【アンコール】
    EN1. Change your world(Black Pearl)
    EN2. 恋落ちフラグ
    EN3. 仲間の歌

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2189990/full/

■『松井珠理奈卒業コンサート@日本ガイシホール ~珠理奈卒業で何かが起こる!?~』
    01. ウッホウッホホ
    02. 青春ガールズ
    03. 偉い人になりたくない
    04. Change your world
    05. TWO ROSES
    06. 青空片想い
    07. アイドルはウーニャニャの件
    08. 思い出以上
    09. 天使のしっぽ
    10. 黒い天使
    11. ここにだって天使はいる
    12. Parting shot
    13. キューティーハニー
    14. ダンスパート
     14-1. UZA
     14-2. GALAXY of DREAMS
     14-3. Escape
     14-4. 赤いピンヒールとプロフェッサー
     14-5. ダンサー/DJ紹介
    15. Who are you
    16. 強き者よ
    17. 不器用太陽
    18. ごめんね、SUMMER
    19. 賛成カワイイ
    20. バンザイVenus
    21. 大声ダイヤモンド
    22. 恋落ちフラグ
    【アンコール】
    EN1. 神々の領域
    EN2. Glory days
    EN3. Memories~いつの日か会えるまで~
    EN4. 大好き
    EN5. 僕は知っている
    EN6.オレンジのバス

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2190139/full/

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Hipployta

Hipployta Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Well...all the Jurina fan accounts I follow are posting their messages for her...I wish her happiness for her graduation and future path. I was happy to see so many first gen.

• Like Like x 2
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  9. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  10. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    I'll help you out.

Jurina, congratulations on your graduation!

I was waiting, wondering when the graduation video message would be recorded, but I guess the staff forgot about me :'(

I think my feelings were conveyed though, so it doesn't really matter.

Older Sister Jurina, thanks for all your hard work.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. luamos

luamos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina~SKE48 hako-oshi
    After saw mariko-sama tweet. I am thinking staff forgot about most of members, kaotan, ryoha, acchan, tomochin, yuko, fujita nana, paruru and etc. but well they will share their greetings for sure. Nana, ryoha, miku and etc posted already.

In corona situation, concert cant be in big venue but i loved concert. So much surprising things happened and was really good. Well of course i wanted decoration like rena, kami7 and akimoto sayaka concerts and a big venue too. But in this pandemi it is not possible..

• Like Like x 2
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Rena has been in Churi's twitter profile banner for what seems like forever. Here is an article about Rena's instagram about her schedule.

"Former SKE48 actress Rena Matsui (29) wrote on her Instagram on the night of the 10th that she appeared in the graduation concert of Akane Takayanagi (29).

Matsui, who is the same age as Takayanagi and is also a close friend, rushed to the encore and sang alongside Takayanagi while holding hands, delighting the fans. On Instagram, she reported, "I've just participated in Churi-chan's (Takayanagi) graduation concert."

It seems that she was performing on a busy schedule, and she said, "I was really happy that I was able to fulfill my promise for over a year, even though I was fluttering with a schedule that was finally decided." "I have a lot of feelings, so I will tell them directly to her !!!"

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2021/04/11/kiji/20210411s00041000430000c.html
    Rena's instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/CNfHiENDbGE/

Story about Rena's video message to Jurina
    https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2021/04/11/kiji/20210411s00041000581000c.html

I am surprised about Paruru, given that Jurina came to her grad stage to present her with flowers, although to be honest, Paruru has been known to drop people in the past.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    So weird to know it's like official now. Jurina was such a staple 48-group member. Definitely an end to whatever era this is. I wish her best on whatever she does next. I haven't seen the concert yet, but from everything I've seen/read, it looked wonderful and that outfit is VERY Jurina lol.

now excuse me while I go cry cause i'm an emotional wreck lately and this hit me a lot more than I had presumed it ever would since I'm not a huge Jurina fan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. luamos

luamos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina~SKE48 hako-oshi
    Paruru and Jurina met in 2019 and paruru defense and supported jurina in 2018 ssk incident. So I am guessing staff forgot to ask most of members. You know if they even forgot ask to mariko who is sister and best friend of Jurina that never leave alone our Ojuri. They of course forgot to ask all other members too. I am sure all of them will share their greetings. They all busy i guess. And it is 6 am in japan right now. They will share their greetings this week for sure

• Like Like x 3
  15. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

I still have to watch Churi's, but I've watched Jurina's. I was very entertained. The first concert showcasing so many other members so nicely was wonderful. I really enjoyed all those solos. OG Glory Days was so good! It could never be a bad day when I get to see Sentimental Train performed with its intended center so that was a high point for me. Could never get enough of Koi Ochi Flag! Bukiyou Taiyou with Yakata Miki on guitar was beautiful. The production was kept simple, but it was still nice.

Jurina's last big outfit not being a dress was interesting, but she looked so regal regardless. Jurina's "I Miss You Nezumi" at the end of KnP makes me want to go watch Majisuka Gakuen 2 again. The fact that Sato Sumire made an appearance while so far into her pregnancy was amazing and she's looking great. The fact that there were so many graduation messages from members of the 48 groups not based in Japan was kind of cool.

• Like Like x 3
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Really good concert! So happy to see so many grad.members. Otsukare-sama Juritan :cry2::cry2::cry2:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It's been so long since I first saw her at the SKE48 audition.

Jurina has graduated.

I wish you a flourishing future.

• Like Like x 4
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    ANN TV News has posted a report of Jurina's gradcon on its official YT channel:

if the video does not show watch the video here

It includes a short scene at 0:44 of her having her hair cut backstage.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Definitely the end of an era for both SKE48 and 48G. I didn't watch the livestream but I'll probably buy the DVD/BD when it's released.

Sad that they forgot to get a message from Mariko. I kind of hope Jurina told them off for that [hehe]

Am I thinking of something else or was there supposed to be an announcement about the future of SKE at the concert? Was there an announcement?

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Keyholder should say something about "Shin SKE48" soon.
    Their note said "after Jurina's graduation".

Such concerts and their moments all belong to the girls, it's not the right time and place to do big anouncements.

• Agree Agree x 1