1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Rae_Q

Rae_Q Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    GoriGoriDonuts
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Cupstar cm
    "Our school is the best"
    Katoshi ver

if the video does not show watch the video here

The publisher of hinasatsu photobook kodansha decided to print 200,000 copies.

b5ZF7tGT.jpeg

Source:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2528387

Hinatazaka no hi

rps20210412_034458.jpg

Hinatsatsu
    Vol 069

rps20210412_044115.jpg Eydhd8RWQAIevkZ.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Hinatazaka channel new video

It's...the forTUNE meets TV commercial that you've been recently seeing in HinaAi.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    no complaints tho, cute af, nice to have it archived for the future and easy access. (Not recommended for those with heart conditions though.)

5. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

Another day, another song from Kojima-san. The organ build series he's doing is really interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Cupstar x hinatazaka 46
    Our school is the best
    Mirei ver

Hinatazaka no hi

rps20210419_042859.jpg

Hinasatsu vol 070

rps20210419_042401.jpg rps20210419_042417.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    There's no other place where I can post what I'm saying as there is no appropriate thread to post this in the category of shows that deserve to be with the other shows of Hinatazaka46 (which I find very amusing and funny.) but nevertheless the program show Hinatazaka 46 Chotto Ii Desu Ka? has now begun it's second season. To celebrate the Hinatazaka girls for getting a second season I'll share my thoughts and feelings from watching the show.

From the show Hinatazaka 46 Chotto Ii Desu Ka? The show has progressed through many Japanese entertainers and celebrities of which the Hinatazaka members have interviewed. In their time interviewing, I've seen that the Hinatazaka members have grown more in the sense of having courage in trying new things, taking the initiative to approach, or developing verbal skills while at the same time taking notes and learning from the people who they interviewed in the show.

I enjoyed watching this show as I see this show as informative sometimes educational to me and I am interested as much as the girls are about the people who they are interviewing as well. It may be because I am very familiar with having an attachment to Japanese comedians and variety primarily for me but I love the ideas and thoughts that they want to share and tell. Some of my favorite episodes from watching this show is Exit, Pekopa, and San Jin Heroine. This is my own personal fantasy but I hope they interview with my number one favorite Japanese comedian Kamaitachi (I hate to admit this lol I can't lie to myself but I wish it wasn't true but it is.) but this is just wishful thinking. Anyways, this show has brought me good entertainment and with the continuation of having a season two, I look forward to more surprises as to what the Hinatazaka girls have to offer for us. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I agree with you, it is a unique show in which they have improved over the episodes. It struck a balance between showcasing the members (which is why most people watch it) and actually interviewing the guests. My favourite episodes are hinachonea, EXIT and yuriyan retriever. I have yet to watch the new season but it looks promising with even the trademark low budget Hinata has [hehe].

On a sidenote, some members have interacted with kamaitachi during backstage Mste and Kumi along with Katoshi were even invited to kamaigachi. Check it out if you havent.

If they ever get back to interviewing guests, my dream guest would be downtown. Probably can't afford them though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Seems the second season won't be interviews, which is a pity, but it will be good anyway.

10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Cupstar x hinatazaka
    Our school is the best

Kumi ver

Hinatazaka no hi

rps20210426_040437.jpg

Credits to the uploader

Miipan and hinano in the toppa file

rps20210426_041500.jpg

Video:
    https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1oQ4y1o72i

Hinasatsu vol 071

rps20210426_041642.jpg rps20210426_041705.jpg

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hinatazaka 46 x vivid army CM

• Like Like x 4
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    When Hiragana Keyaki declared its independence and became Hinatazaka, tbh, I was worried about what kind of image or concept they would use. The elegant/clean/pure concept is already taken by Nogi, while Keya took the cool/dark(?)/serious concept.
    However, they can present to me and, of course, Ohisama, a concept that is totally different than Nogi and Keya. It is not only cute, burikko, or sweet like other groups' fans said. To me, Hinatazaka is the embodiment of fun. I am always smiling and having fun whenever I saw them on their variety shows or other shows. And, that is what I need today when I and other people are having a rough time during a pandemic or real-life problems. Hinatazaka is surely one of the best stress relievers I ever found. One thing for sure, I love them so much.:inlove:

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 3
  14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My copy of the HinaSatsu book arrived today. I got the Type F stickers, which is the four 3rd gens. I'm sad that I can't do the "oshi cover" campaign thing they're doing, though. That would have been something nice to have.

As I did with the two NogiSatsu books, I'll be breaking down which members appeared in the photos and I'll be sharing that with you all when I'm done.

EDIT:
    Thanks for waiting, here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14GtN7C5KAf-w65LsUuRjNjpTfmIckrXEWD2Bku0zxLg/edit?usp=sharing

I will have to add that a few of the number totals are padded due to them being tagged when you really can't see them (i.e., it's just their hand or they're being covered by someone else) and I opted to include a member in a photo number even though she wasn't specifically tagged.

Like the Nogi_Satsu books, there are bonus photos if you take off the dust jacket, front side is meal time and the back is sleepy time. I think Captain had the best sleepy time photo. She's hugging a copy of Shiraishi Mai's Graduation Memorial book.

I liked a lot of the photos, it's nice to see the girls are just as goofy/happy/carefree be it back stage, during rehearsals, or in their free time as they are when we see them on HinaAi. I think my favorite out of the bunch is one that Konoka took. She got everyone in a photo, including herself, during their Azato Kawaii MV filming session.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    h83kuEy_.jpg

The NHK children program "Minna no Uta" with the concept of "I want to deliver bright and healthy songs to children" is celebrating its 60th anniversary. Hinatazaka46 with a bag full of Happy Aura will participate at the "Minna no Uta 60 Festival" live broadcast at May 8th, 7:30 JST presenting with others famous songs from the Minna no Uta history.

NHK Minna no Uta 60 Festival

• Like Like x 2
  16. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    5 B-side music videos...where is my ungeoblocked Kyun and Doremisolasido on the Hinatazaka youtube channel???

• Like Like x 1
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 4
  20. nassux