1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    Thanks for the info.

As for the removed video. I'm sure it's legit. It's a limited time video until 8 Feb.

https://twitter.com/imas_ch 5 posts down. The twitter link is also on their youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3uJZIjfYwNNR0S6W3GvEA/videos

[​IMG] [​IMG]

-----------------------------Edit-------------------------------------------------------------------

And, found them, the singers, or some of them. - https://myanimelist.net/anime/34257/Cinderella_Girls_Gekijou/characters . Sato Amina exAKB48 too, from reading the Youtube page comments.
    Thanks again dutchie.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I have bunch of Idolm@ster figures (mostly at work) and I must admit that's how I know about them, never been able to play any of the games.
    Watche one episode of the anime, but not really my thing :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

g
    irl in orange is (obviously) SAO's Yūki Asuna

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Looks like there's an existing Stage48 thread on Idolm@ster, although it only has 5 posts in a 3-year period with nothing since 2017!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Elstree

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    @David61 Thanks for pointing that out, must have missed it in my search.

Nice collection you have. I have none :). But I wouldn't mind a 1/4 or 1/3 scale Rory Mercury (Gate), if one exists and in my price range.
    [​IMG]

5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
  6. Elstree

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    Indeed no.

And another big no, the life size RE:Zero Rem before.

[​IMG]

The Rem figure garnered quite a few pre-orders despite its US$12,600 price tag. FigureX expanded the statue's run from 10 to 30 to meet demand. The figure stands about 149 centimeters (about 4'11") tall with the pedestal and FigureX is using a digital mold and high-performance 3D printer to create the figures. Pre-orders for Rem closed on her birthday and customers are expected to receive the statues in August.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...-statue-more-rem-figures-in-the-works/.111823

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. Elstree

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    This looks interesting......it's on these youtube channels.....
    BANDAI SPIRITS - MBS(毎日放送)- modelpress - maidigitv

元E-girls石井杏奈、アクションに初挑戦 主演・白石聖らと制服姿で登場 ドラマ「ガールガンレディ」発表会
    Former E-girls Anna Ishii challenges action for the first time Starring Sei Shiraishi and others appear in uniform Drama "Girl Gun Lady" presentation
    19 Feb 2021

if the video does not show watch the video here

白石聖主演の“大人向け特撮” 元E-girls石井杏奈、制服姿で初アクション!女子高生がプラモの銃でバトル 「ガールガンレディ」PR映像

"Special effects for adults" starring Sei Shiraishi Former E-girls Anna Ishii, first action in uniform!High school girl battles with a plastic model gun "Girl Gun Lady" PR video
    19 Feb 2021

大原優乃、衣装着るため「気合入れてダイエット」 ドラマで擬人化プラモ役 「ガールガンレディ」発表会

Yuno Ohara, "Girl Gun Lady" presentation as anthropomorphic plastic model in the drama "Diet with enthusiasm" to wear costumes
    19 Feb 2021

2021年4月放送スタート!【ガールガンレディ Girl Gun Lady】オンライン番組発表会アーカイブ

Broadcast started in April 2021![Girl Gun Lady] Online program presentation archive

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.mbs.jp/girl_gun_lady/episode/
    https://bandai-hobby.net/site/girlgunlady/?id=about

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Will any members or grads be carrying the Olympic torch? As I recall, a number were included in the initial announcements, but the organizers are having second thoughts.

"The Japanese Government is said to be considering excluding celebrity runners from the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Torch Relay when it begins its journey in Fukushima on March 25 next year.

Kyodo News reports that measures could be implemented to try and reduce roadside crowds in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

It is expected that those with sporting and Olympic connections will still participate.

The majority of Torchbearers had been assigned their slot before the postponement of the Games was announced in March and organisers undertook to ensure that wherever possible that they would be allowed to run in 2021.

An unnamed local official told the news agency "it is unthinkable to rearrange the relay participants".

"Besides I don't know where to draw the line on who is a celebrity," they added."

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1101919/torch-relay-no-clelebritys

Also, there will be no cheering along the route, just clapping.

"Tokyo 2020 Torchbearers will be asked to wear protective masks when the Olympic Flame resumes its journey to the host city in a month from now.

A safety dossier released today in Tokyo was drawn up in consultation with the 47 Japanese prefectures on the route.

Bearers originally assigned in 2020 will keep their slots "in principle", but precise details will only be made known "about two weeks in advance of their respective start day".

Tokyo 2020 indicated that, if necessary, it would still be possible to hold the Torch Relay without spectators.

Chosen Torchbearers will be ordered not to disclose their participation on social media to minimise the gathering of large crowds, and mainstream media will also be banned from revealing information until 30 minutes beforehand.

The guidelines state: "As a general rule, Torchbearers should wear masks, although they may run unmasked if they maintain a certain distance between each other."

Guidance also advises participants to "refrain from having loud conversations".

Roadside spectators have been told not to travel outside their locality and "will be encouraged to applaud rather than cheer".

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1104684/tokyo-2020-torch-relay-measures-covid

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Seeing this week's SokoSaku and having that kyun feeling looking at Habu, I was reminded of another kyun feeling I had last month.
    So during one of my acting classes, a boy-girl pair presented their act from a script we were given late last year/early this year. There was a moment where the boy was suppose to tightly embrace the girl from behind. When that happened, everybody screamed in excitement and some had their hands partly covering their eyes. I realized everyone was having that kyun feeling and that's when I finally understood the feeling. I didn't react like they did, but I found it very adorable and cute, like it's their first time seeing romance.
    I love my classmates. It's like they're so innocent and childish at times. I am the oldest there, but I think I'm more of a joker than an older brother figure, lol.

12. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I'm just here wondering how this forum got so inactive. Is there anything we can do to improve activity slightly?

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    “— A Japanese court ruled on Wednesday that the government's failure to recognize same-sex marriages is unconstitutional, a landmark decision that brought joy and hope to the LGBT community.” WaPo

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Is it warm enough for you? From the Washington Post

"Amid an exceptionally warm March in Japan, the cherry blossoms in Kyoto peaked Friday, the earliest in more than 1,200 years of records. The record bloom fits into a long-term pattern toward earlier spring flowering, a compelling indicator of climate change, experts say.

The March 26, 2021, peak bloom date surpassed the previous record holder of March 27, 1409, nearly a century before Christopher Columbus sailed to America. The long-term record dates back to A.D. 812, about 12 years after Charlemagne was crowned Holy Roman Emperor."

15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It's warm here too with temperatures in the UK peaking at 24C (75F), a new March record and the Japanese TV news channel ANN in a report today about global Covid vaccinations mentioned the 'sakura' in London (at 2:40):

• Like Like x 1
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I was watching and thought, here in the Netherlands the vaccines (pfizer, astra zeneca) need to be stored refrigerated (leading to all kinds of delays) so, are those vaccines?
    But it sure looked like it, said so on the envelope

the vaccination rate is kinda shocking though (but I'm sure the Netherlands doesn't rate much higher right now)

btw, injecting like that (switching hands holding the syringe) as shown at the end is not how I learned it :)

Just this week it was twenty years ago when the first same sex marriages ceremonies were performed her in Amsterdam by our then mayor Job Cohen

I really love Japan, but it's not a progressive country by a long stretch

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I don't have any place to post this but please listen to this and tell me what this is, seriously

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The sincerest form of flattery?
    the commenters on that video just call it plagiarism btw

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. sscrla