1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 27th [Gomen ne Fingers Crossed] (2021/06/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Apr 12, 2021.

1. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I know the senbatsu for this single was just announced but I am already looking forward for the next single out of curiosity.

Will they decrease the senbatsu once sayuringo is gone? or will they maintain the 20 nin formation and insert another 4ki like kakehashi instead of kitano just to watch the world burn? Exciting [hehe]

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Agree with Nichijou type song. This is maybe the only Nogi Under song that makes me want to scream as loud as I can if I can attend their LIVE concert in the future.:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Oh, that's how it went down? Dang, that's too bad. I hope a change will come for them. Idols do want to fulfil their dreams, so it only makes sense that they are all aiming for their goal.

Mod Note: There is a rule against double posting; please respect it.
    If you want to quote two separate posts, clicking on quote for both will combine them into a single multi-quote to be inserted into a single response.

Not only that, but I'm just going to be honest here. The current system for Nogizaka works because management has probably taken the singing and dancing of the girls into account. I believe that they have an assessment of how well the girls would perform if they were placed on a big hit single.

I'm not downplaying the Unders, but I'm just saying that performance and practice taken into account, they just didn't make the cut. And it's popularity that wins over talent as well, which is a harsh reality for the members. Hope at least three make it next time.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Dancing skill may matter but not by that much, they need to at least execute the choreography decently without mistakes especially for center position. But singing skill doesn't matter much, Nogi very rarely need to sing live anyway. Ikoma was a horrible singer but yet picked as center so many times. Asuka, Miona and Mizuki are not that great too. Junna is a great singer yet continue being kept in Under dungeon. Ikuchan is above everyone in singing yet she only center once. I believe charisma on stage also matters and then there is a factor of mgmt favoring certain character. In order, I would say mgmt looks at: Popularity > Character > Charisma + Dance >>>> Singing.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I hope that we would get slow-tempo grad solo song like Tsuyogaru Tsubomi, Naimononedari and Jaane. in this 27th single.

6. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    Actually, i dont really know about sakurazaka system but i just see how they has 3 center for 3 song with regard as the same level. Thats what i want to highlight. Unlike nogizaka that has kind of caste system. Thats why member really want to enter senbatsu and whoever in under will feel down as if they not good enough to enter senbatsu. And then here we are as fans will always rant why that members in instead of that member, why that member still not in senbatsu and so on. It will lead to some fans to degrade members who they think not good as their favourite member.

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Huh? I don't really follow Sakurazaka too, but I thought they have Senbatsu system as well, means member not selected in Senbatsu will not be promoting in the A-side. And they have the same center for both of their A-sides so far. They also have Sakura Eight system where selected 8 will be in all A and B-sides. So I don't see how their system is not a caste system, actually it's a worse caste system.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    another pros of Under is they have their own Live concert and can performed, centered Side-A songs respectively.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    Werent they has 3 song for a single with 3 different group with different member each? i thought thats how they make their single. if im wrong about sakurazaka sysem, just drop this sakurazaka reference and just focus on the main thing i want to convey. make 2 main song for a single with 2 different group where each group has different member and they can make rotation. Like group A endo center and group B asuka center.

10. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Sadly, no. Sakura 8 make the first two rows in every single song. They are rotating the center between three girls and with those three girls, they are rotating the back row. So you could rather say that they have two under groups, but each of them filled again with senbatsu members in the the first and second row. It is an interesting method to see how the centers are doing and how the chemistry between the fixed senbatsu people work, but if you are not Sakura 8, you are not really visible ever.

So all in all, the under system is perhaps a bit better after all. They kind of have at least their name and their own concert (and the reputation to have really good songs!). Might be the best one can get out of this sembatsu system, which will always have a caste style .__.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If 4th gen are still not part of Under and instead get a song, I hope one of the 5 will be center and all of them can occupy the front. At least they'll have another song and a little spotlight before joining Under or even Senbatsu. I'm actually wishing for generational songs so that even 2nd gen will have their own. Although it might not make sense since Maichun is the only 2nd gen not part of Under. So generational can only happen if there's no Under for this single. To be honest, I would choose Matsumura center 1st gen than a solo.

But it's kinda of a tradition for prominent members so it's highly possible she will get a solo. So then if there's a coupling song composed of Senbatsu, better not give it to Asuka again (like in Wilderness World). I would of course pick Kaki or even Mizuki would be a better choice.

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think what you are suggesting is make a double A-side where they are promoting 2 songs performed by "senbatsu" and "under" group respectively, which is totally different than what Sakurazaka have. Unfortunately this is not gonna happen, most of the time artist only promote one song heavily for each single. Sometimes the B-sides gets performed too but not often.
    Also from mgmt point of view, they like to introduce some kind of competition so that members don't become complacent. Unfortunately, the criteria for selection isn't always clear or fair.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Judging by the title itself, it's kinda worrying.....

Felt like it going to be typical summer song

Can't wait to see how endo centering it~

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yup, the title says a lot. Immediately I thought of Gomen ne, Smoothie :lol:
    But let's wait and see. I wonder how the MV will turn out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    When I hear the title, it makes me think of lying, since that’s what crossing fingers sometimes symbolizes. Maybe it will be a dark song

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    fingers crossed that it will not be a tragic song

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hoping for a summery song since we haven't gotten one since... Jikochuu in 2018!

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Actually, Kaki spoiled the title months ago.[hehe]
    1b6ba938.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Just a light joke, but I wonder if this title was an inspiration to Endo and her innocence in crying on that episode of Nogizaka Under Construction when she couldn't give a good comment from that short video clip.

Aside from that, I am really anticipating this music video. It seems tragic or apologetic. Fingers crossed for this one.

20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 3