1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

What a lovely episode!
    I got Pon only when her lower lip showed. Seki I could not get it. Karin was very easy, almost immediately. Ten-chan it took some time until I remembered the focus on the ears.

It also warmed my heart knowing that Sawabe shows the MVs to his friends.

2. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I see that Ozono would have a field day going to Europe to try more cheeses

I wonder how Ten-chan would react walking around harajuku, specially if she encounters gyarus and gals lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Academic testing and ranking episode(s)!!! Third time since the formation of the original Keyakizaka.

The average scores are sliding... It was above 50 on the 2nd time that the tests were held, post Nagahama and Yone-san graduation.
    47.jpg

From memory, the 国語 and 社会 tend to get the worst scores across all testing episodes, usually <10 on average. 英語, 数学, 理科 on the other hand get better scores. I think English and Mathematics averages gets pulled up by a few members, though there are currently 2 counterbalances for Mathematics...

That Matsuda and 犬 joke had to slip in lol.

The girls are in top form with their answers.
    udon.jpg
    I suddenly feel like getting a bowl of わるい人 udon...

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I always dreamed of a MECHAIKE special (academic or sports) with our girls...:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Oh man, I miss that show so much. It would be the greatest show for them to star on. I would laugh at all the funny answers on the television screen as Takashi bellows at them.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I love how brazenly definite Karin is, pushing back rather than ashamed. She was sure she did well in math: she overheard Matsuda saying it was okay to just count things up, so she did. But when she saw her answer that 8x3 = 21, she was also totally definite that it was wrong. Techi was bad at school, too, lol.

Interesting that Endou did so well in Japanese. Gradually settling in. No surprise that Harada and Takemoto were the smart kids in class. Too bad the English pronunciation was a bit hard to understand, even for a native speaker.

How about a full outdoor athletic meet (running, various jumps, gymnastics, throwing, etc.)? Like the one Keyaki did early on that was so enjoyable: Techi running "like an athletic boy"; Shida's massive toss; good high-jumps and bad.

7. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    They said they were planning to do one soon when they were testing the athletic abilities of the second generation members despite Tsuchida's protests, so hopefully it happens in the fall.

8. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I'm still laughing the heck out of the "Ten-chan, Fujiyoshi, Matsudaira" gag. Nobody replaced Rikopi's post since she graduate.

9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I noticed that too: Endou was unexpectedly confident, articulate, fluent while she kept smiling yesterday. Welcome back Hikari!

10. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Another episode full of laughs

The new baka queen, will Ten-chan retain her tittle or someone new will come?

I'm really curious about Kira's results. Not only she was the first to finish the tests, but also went to eat and when she came back the girls were still doing it. Part of me wants her to get a good score just so she can keep smirking to the others ahaha

11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Who knew Kira's writing is actually very nice? Good for her, I'm also curious about her results.
    The Kaichou's drawing cracked me up. Maybe she is not used to eating udon...
    Glad to know Silent Majority made it into High School history books. How many idol groups can say that? Be proud of your past, and look forward to the future.

12. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Kira-chan was just so funny in this episode. From her (very reasonable) guess that why=wine, to her witty answer, to having enough time to go and get food and coming back before the others had finished the test, she kept making me laugh throughout the episode. :^^;:

13. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

It's essentially a kanji test, and unfortunately it is something even many Japanese people, after leaving school, will fail. By and large, udon will simply be written as うどん or even "udon" instead of the original kanji 饂飩, that it is largely forgotten by most people. I noticed that there are quite a few words originally written with kanji (or partly with) have their kanji replaced with hiragana in normal everyday usage (such as social media). 饂飩 is merely one of the casualties.

And yes, Masumoto's handwriting is pretty good. The only one who is as good or better is probably Ozeki, but that's unfair because she does calligraphy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Just watched the latest episode. Pretty interesting top 5! No one from Sakura 8 was in the top 5. Next week they will be doing the bottom 7 I guess.

15. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I'm surprised when Karinchan ranked up and safe from Obaka Quiz. Onuma's intense handwriting is still epic in my opinion.
    BTW, Sugai-sama discovered a new species.

a Fish-sue Paper

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Given how Morita reacted at the end, looks like she escaped the bottom 5 (maybe even 6th from bottom lol). On the other hand, it seems like Tamura is badly disappointed by her own performance, especially being beaten by Fujiyoshi.

17. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Not surprised that Ozono get a perfect score in science. Her ability to take notes is perfect for that.
    Renaaa really does had the ditsy girl vibe in this episode...I enjoyed more than I expected haha
    Endo was just so cute, specially her crying at the end, next time she will do better
    Happy that Onuma manage to escape the bottom five.

18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

OMG EPIC EPISODE TODAY LOL. I laughed so hard till i couldn't any more HAHAHAHA

19. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Masaka ni...
    tamura.jpg tamura_2.jpg tamura_3.jpg

I didn't expect her to be an obaka... This is probably the first I'm seeing her looking so pissed off (and understandably so).

And, Ten-chan, who is 徳家康 (Tokunaga Ieyasu)???? :fear:

*edit*
    I just realized that Ten-chan scored a 0 for math...!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  20. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Well she did say she was a baka student during the 2nd Gen introduction. Not gonna lie I was rooting for her or Ten chan to lose just to see their reaction. I did laugh when KobaYui commented on Renaaa being burikko and baka.