1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Shiori (Satoshi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    She is not going right now. Those plans were cancelled because of the pandemic. She has only stated that once the pandemic is over she wants to try to go again.

Hopefully by that time the hate will be gone too.

2. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Sorry, I didn't mean that she's going now, I don't even know if she's still going to Australia. I only meant that if she still chooses to go there, there's not much of a downside.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    My reply was not meant to be hostile or overly corrective or anything. No apologies required :)

Yeah in terms of weighing all of the risks of traveling to an English speaking country (or at least those three) Australia seems to be the best.

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @chain it was just a joke I believe. No ill meaning behind it; but you rightly called us out on it. We shouldn't haved looked down on Australia art, or every others country for the matter

I can't think of any european language that put the verb at the end of the sentence though so I'm not sure how much each country grammar is similar to japanese. As italian, I love japanese pronunciation which is the same as ours, where english is... not. lol
    Also, Shiichan decided to take her hiatus to study art before the world descended in this problematic and sad reality; but who knows? If she gets her money back she may change her previous destination.

As a fan I hope she chose a safe country as well, but I'm also glad we can follow her path so easily right now.
    Hopefully she'll keep her socials updated when she starts studying overseas

5. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Indo-European languages have very different grammar than Japanese. As far as I know, the language with the closest sentence structure to Japanese is Korean.

6. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    No worries. I didn't think anybody meant any harm by it. It just looked like some were envious, so a part of me thought that that was a little out of spite. I do understand that feeling though, so rather than take it personally or something, I thought I should try rationalising her choosing Aus if it's true.

I'm not too sure about the similarities exactly, but I keep hearing that if you know certain European languages, it makes learning Japanese easier. My best friend from Spain told me that there are similar grammar points with Spanish. I also heard something similar from some J-vlog YouTubers as well I think.

Yeah, I hope she stays safe. Here in Japan, we most likely won't get beaten up, but our chances of getting infected is much higher. I just caught the train at rush hour to school. Oh the anxiety, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

if the video does not show watch the video here

Long dance version. Absolutely beautiful.

8. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

10. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

佐藤詩織 「MAKING OF Be true to yourself」撮影日密着メイキング前編

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  11. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    • Like Like x 3
  12. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

15. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
  16. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  17. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She's an artist, and one who went to art school. We'd better get used to weird. Basically, I love the directions she's going. I'm especially happy to see some ballet moves in the Dean Fujioka video and elsewhere. I believe she had to quit serious ballet because of injury, before she joined Keyakizaka. I'm also so happy she is able to show some of her own art. The ELLE page introducing her says: "Designer, artist, dancer." Yes.

Techi, Neru, Shiori -- the three most successful Keyaki grads so far?

I'll just gather her web addresses, partly for my own convenience:
    https://twitter.com/shiorisato_art
    https://www.instagram.com/shiori_sato_artwork/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaYvplM9W00VAdEtMvc6KbQ
    https://www.instagram.com/shiorisato_illust
    https://twitter.com/SHIORelay
    https://www.elle.com/jp/fashion/a36678831/shiori-sato/

Dean Fujioka seems like an interesting guy: Japanese, but grew up in various countries, speaks Bahasa Indonesia, Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Photo from shooting of his video:

[​IMG]

Full video here.

And I found the Ongaku no Hi live version on the Chinese site bilbili. Much more Shii-chan here than in the MV.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  19. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I would put Imaizumi in that list too. Her career has simply paused due to her COVID-19 diagnosis and then pregnancy.

Curiously, all of the other graduates were involved in some sort of romance related event. I think it is very possible there is some sort of bias among big name entertainment organizations/events/shows/whatever against hiring the others due to their history.

20. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The top 3 are still Techi, Neru and Zuumin if we factor in popularity, recognition, interest etc. But Shiichan is definitely right next to them at #4. She’s been involved in so many art-related projects that fits her despite her not in the entertainment industry anymore (as she stated).

I wouldn’t doubt that graduating with a “scandal” tarnish the other grads’ image and make it harder for them to find a good company that can help them find good projects. But I think it’s also partly because of their interest and ability. For example Mon, even before Bucharake, didn’t seem to have any interest left in performance and TV shows so it’s normal we don’t see her appear frequently.

• Like Like x 2