1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I personally dislike Yuihan (not hate, just don't see the point), but I got the Nikkei with this year's ranking recently, and she's the second AKB member with most ‘talent power’ as Nikkei calls it, after Yukirin. In the idol individual top 20, the two are the only AKB members. So clearly she has to be there.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. best48fan

best48fan Kenkyuusei

This has to be 1 of the most attention-whoring posts i've seen on this board.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Imaizumi_Izzu

Imaizumi_Izzu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Who is the center for this single ?

4. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

i dont know why they have dropped Mahopyon recently,
    Looks like she's still doing great, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 2048

2048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hama Sayuna
    What do you guys think is the possibility of Hitomi being the centre? I think it would make sense if they wanted to convert the iz*one fans, but, then again, it might be too obvious

6. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    I wonder if they will make Mahopyon center another B-side again. Will be kinda odd and sad as Eri without a B - side center and any other kind of hype behind her made it to senbatsu before Maho amongst all the attention she was getting recently. And here I was hoping to see Mahopyon center this single with Zukki, oh well. Its kind of a far fetched guess, but maybe she might be planning to graduate soon or maybe is at odds with the management behind all this.
    I personally think Manaka would have been a better pick than Eri or Miu .Her witt and gui gui chara would make a nice contrast amongst the lot of orthodox idols in this senbatsu. I just hope Venasaur gives the real gems a chance to shine before its too late and they decide to pursue a different career and graduate.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Maybe there is no center? That would be interesting huh cause they usually announce that shit right away. I'm down for Zucchini being center again. She got the short end of the stick when their last single got released tbh. Cement her popularity type of deal u know. Hii-Chan could W-center with her if they wanna go that route. Either way I wish they just announce it already lolol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

Interesting that they haven’t announced a center yet. Also, I feel bad for team K, they deserve more than just one member making it to senbatsu.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    So happy to see erii in the senbatsu for this single, she deserves it. :^O^:

• Like Like x 4
  10. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Why Yukirin? Isn't she under hiatus right now?

I like the line-up except the mistreatment to Team K. They should give Yukirin spot to one of Team K member.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    There are several reasons to still include Yukirin:
    - She will probably be recovered bybthe time the single releases
    - She is one of the most popular members.
    - Due to her being a (very) long time member she also serves as a point of recognition.
    - She simply deserves it.

All in all, I like this senbatsu. I really like the fact that Yokochan is included, might also indicate that we get a good fast tempo song.

No center announcement is weird, but if you will let me speculatie/dream: Naachan launched her own YouTube channel yesterday with a planner livestream for today. Now my personal hunch is that it will be a singing channel but: The join date of her channel was May 21st, the channel was made public on the day of the senbatsu announcement, a day later that channel will do a livestream, because no center was announced there will probably a ton of questions about this in the comments, all in all I wouldn't be surprised if there is a connection.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Your post makes no sense. I posted my opinion, one which I don't think is particularly radical and I'm surprised at the level of disagreement it got. If people actually think that the likes of Yokonyan, Onishi and Kuranoo are better looking than Aachan, Haruna and Mayu then I'm perplexed.

And I think its pretty clear that one of the reasons that Nogizaka46 surpassed AKB is that they recruited prettier members.

• Dislike x 10
    • Disagree x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Just a reminder, this was recorded just before she (and us) was fully aware of her curren health state.

EDIT: NM I checked the chronology back, I'm not that right.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My bad that was a typo. I did mean ne mo ha mo nai ^^ Thanks also for the elaborate explanation!!

They haven't announced it yet, there's still room for speculation. It's very interesting because there are a lot of possibilities and they've already quite surprised me with some senbatsu members for this single. My bets for center are on Naachan, Zukkii, Hitomi, Yuiyui and maybe Yuirii (the last most likely as a wcenter with Naachan); but the most recent singles, with Jiwaru DAYS as an exception, have had new centre positions.

Based on the little interview with Zukkii and her being placed next to Sasshi and Acchan, she's currently my top contender for centre, but I'm open for anything right now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

nice clickbait :fear:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm still screaming at the fact that the whole 48 fandom was moist with excitement at the senbatsu announcement and they dropped it like that ksdjflaksjdvglasdvjk a mess.

It feels like they don't know how to create moments anymore. Unless this single suddenly is attached to a SSK event (doubtful)... I don't know how this is supposed to keep the ball rolling.

Anyway, Zukki center flanked by YuuNaa, please.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I legit didn't even know it was happening till all of them got announced. This type of senbatsu should have been marketed way better. First single in over a year. Where's the hype!? And also not letting us know the center just kind of feels like a weird marketing strategy atm.

• Agree Agree x 9
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Read this page: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-58th-ne-mo-ha-mo-rumor-2021-09-29.23586/page-8

We've been fans long enough to know that Hii is definitely the center. This is like when they announced that one of them would become a LARME model and everyone joked it was Yuiyui because it was so obvious that it couldn't be her... and it was.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    I hope they have undergirls and team songs

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We’ll get the AUDISHOW units and deal.