1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Endo Sakura (Sakura) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i don't want her to ended up like ikoma, it might be sounds good to be centre few times in a row but that's exhausting and i believed there is right for her. im sure you think too that's much better centre for this single than Endo.

2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Comparing her to Ikoma makes no sense. Sakura is actually popular, and this is her second center almost exactly two years after her first solo center. She's more like Nishino.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Sakura is Nishino in fans and mgt eyes

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    there is no way she will end up as ikoma. did you know why ikoma is failed pushed? because fans were not fond of her. sure public like her because public didnt care her as centre.
    like someone said, endou last centre is long ago. she is likely end up as nanase rather than ikoma. and i dont think she will centre consecutively though, at most two single back to back.
    plus, ikoma is unlucky because during her time, so many beautiful girls are there and fans prefered older girls with oujousama vibes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The only thing Sakura and Ikoma have in common is that they're both good performers.

6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Endo's blog translation (2021.04.19)

Whenever Matsumura-san laugh, the atmosphere of that place is getting brighter.
    And I really liked that.

At any times, I can show a lot of smiling faces and could do my best because of Matsumura-san.
    A beloved cutie senpai.

And the senbatsu announcement of 27th single, that would be her last single is come.

To be in the center position at the time like this honestly… I feel more pressure than 24th single.

It requires quite strong resolve and responsibility and I’m not sure if I can carry it out.

Anyway, I will keep looking and moving forward despite of what people think about me or say anything to me.

I’m scared, I’m scared but when I took a step forward, there are people who rooting for me and people who will embrace me.
    That’s why I will face the center position and want to get better and better. That’s what I feel right now.

I’m not good at talking, also not good at writing.
    And I’m really sucks at conveying my feelings.

Even this blog, I can’t write it well and spinning words is a difficult thing for me.

I’m clumsy,
    If I can meet the other version of me if I keep walking on this path even though I’m clumsy, I will do everything I’ve got.
    Let me show you in this period.

Please take care of me on 27th single.

Sorry for short blog
    Thank you for reading

Endo Sakura

• Like Like x 11
  7. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Her singing Nagisa no Balcony is so good, she song and performance befitting her image so well and that 「きっときっとよ・・独りで来てね」part is a killer.

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Message video for the 50th anniversary of Non-no magazine:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    • Like Like x 2
  10. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Shitara sure love to tease the cutie-crybaby members.
    How Shitara recently enjoy making Sakuchan shed tears reminds me of how he used to enjoy making Inoue cry back in Nogidoko.

11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Endo Sakura will be the cover girl of japanese magazine CM NOW vol 212, the magazine will be released on 10 august 2021

Attached Files:

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika

if the video does not show watch the video here

I really like this version of Kikkake. Saku-chan did really well. And the acoustic style was quite nice.

• Like Like x 11
  13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I was so surprised when i saw her in first take channel. I never thought nogi will get to sing there.

14. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Was able to listen to the partially leaked performance an hour before the official premier, wasn't fond of it.
    But after listening to the whole official release, It actually wasn't bad.
    Crossing my fingers for more Sakamichi guesting on said channel

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Does anyone said it was bad?

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  17. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Domestically, there are those who are questioning her appearance in TFT even before and specially after the performance.
    Comments ranging from objectively criticizing to outwardly just being mean. Reading her recent mobame, she seem to be aware of those views herself, nonetheless she's grateful to those who appreciated her performance

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Well, she should accept the comments even it gonna break her heart. That channel focus on live singing, when she accepted the job, she should at least be prepared. However, if she was asked by management to accept it as one of her mega pushed, then, i felt sorry for her. Japanese idol companies seems dont know and dont care about the talent level of their idols, once they want to push one girl, that girl will be forced to do everything from dance singing and acting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Saku-chan's The First Take - my reaction:
    I feel that she did really well. I was also surprised when she was announced for TFT performance (I learned about Yoasobi from that channel, their performance of "Gunjo" is still one of my favs from TFT). I mean, the whole concept is "one-take only performance"...so when that's what we got - I think in that context she nailed it, in my humble opinion.

@sambelteri12 - any comment section usually will have some negative feedback - whether it's warranted or not. There were some positive comments there too. I believe she can learn and grow from this experience.

It was a wonderful week to enjoy Saku-chan's singing - first, her delightful rendition of "Lum no Love Song" on the recent episode of Nogistar Tanjou, and this TFT performance. Kudos to her, and I hope she will grow even more as a performer.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Sakura is a decent singer so this wasn't too bad. But I think it was a very odd decision from management to have her be on the show before Ikuta or Kubo.