1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshino Misaki (Misaki)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by lionel90, Sep 13, 2020.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Yoshino Misaki 2020.jpg

Name:
    Yoshino Misaki
    Kanji: 芳野 心咲
    Nickname: Misaki (みさき)
    Hobbies: collecting stationery, horse riding

Apparently, she's fluent in english

Joined NMB48 as 7th generation member on 20/09/12

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    her english into at 14:12. you can meet all the 7th gen in this vid

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've been watching a video of last October's Next Gen concert and she spoke fluent English during one of the MCs.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I happened to be up for one of Misaki's showrooms (she usually streams around 7 pm JT which is 3 am local time) and she read the comment 英語を話すはやめようね. Stop speaking in English. her reply was to smile and say "no I won't" but I was always one to consider how foreign language comments were perceived during the streams. in SHOWROOM there were 1 or 2 accounts that used to spam English comments on some of the 48 members I followed, and it made me a little uncomfortable to read it. Like, she is trying to connect with her fans, and if she has ignored 2 mins of your comments then she is not going to respond. But number of comments count toward something in SHOWROOM, maybe not so much for S-class idols like 48 members, but still shows a level of activity, so any comments, even just countdown to 50, I'm sure are welcome. If the idol has made it known that she is learning another language, like Misaki who has English Language learning in her profile, I like to start with a greeting in English, then the rest of my comments are in Japanese.

6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah it's always kinda tricky to navigate being bilingual, for international fans it's ofc nice, but for the same obvious reasons the Japanese are largely uninterested in that and it could conversely become an off-putting thing... it seems she's beeen doing pretty well in that regard with keeping the communication mostly in Japanese and using English at special occasions in shows etc. Like there's many people in the international fandom who tune to Will Be Idol only when Misaki's present and look forward to Tonari no Banana where she has hilarious English skits with Myu (and Wakanyan last time):lol:
    :lol: I somehow like Misaki a lot, maybe the most from 7th gens, she acts her age in a very cute way, like a clumsy kid who is just having blast spending her time in a group, which is refreshing to see. I don't even care that much about the English itself probably, but as I said, things like the Tonari no Banana performance and the various variety skits (the one at the next gen concert last year is legendary) and her being obviously a big meme among international fans, it all makes it a lot of fun. There were some worries originally if she isn't a bit lonely (since she has to commute so couldn't spend much off time with others), but she seems to be doing well with that as well nowadays, although I'm still desperately waiting for some Misaki-Zion pairing!

(The only "problem" is there are many flags she could graduate relatively soon - she's commuting from Aichi, she seems to be from a relatively well off family (because she likes horse riding!), she is supposedly quite smart as well... so it's the pattern we've seen already many times that she's just gonna prefer school at some point but let's enjoy for now I guess!)

8. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I'm a Matrix fan too!
    I guess that's the most important that she's having fun :)
    I had to check it. what a stupid song lol I didn't know they do a different skit every time :D (I start to believe you don't only watch anime, but watch theater performances too :awesome:)
    who knows, Aichi is closer to Tokyo too;)

-----

https://twitter.com/msk_misaki_0113/status/1399359726085832704
    what rookie fans she has.. :awesome:

@lionel90 can you update the first posts to their date of birth instead of their age?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    some unnamed idols look like they never had any in their life[hehe]
    I watched some when Nambattle started. These 7-8 people stages are nicer than the 16 people monstrosities, but still now I again watch at most Tonari no Banana[hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is THE graduation combo

11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  12. qpet

qpet Future Girls

respec
    [​IMG]

but what did Miru tell to poor Yuria:cry: that made her grad?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Misaki has been tweeting English-language tweets with the hashtag #MisakEnglish:

https://twitter.com/msk_misaki_0113/status/1414535908892680196
    https://twitter.com/msk_misaki_0113/status/1415266659422461964

14. qpet

qpet Future Girls

360°
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
  15. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Misaki 1-month challenge
    get better in dance and study. judging by her reaction to the promotion of Mai-T and Anju she is working hard to be promoted before the 8th gen debut. (Application period ended 9.30)
    https://twitter.com/_Misaki_Yoshino/status/1444123319972753408?s=20

Today is the first day of the month, so I'm going to announce my one-month goal!
    It's to improve my dance and study skills!
    In October, I want to be more conscious of balancing both and work harder than ever before.
    Actually, there's a reason for that, too: we're going to have our 11th anniversary live at Osaka Castle Hall in November, and there is a test in November!
    So I want to work hard in October to prepare for that!

https://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-12701340370.html

• Like Like x 1
  16. qpet

qpet Future Girls

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I like Misaki, she is so cute! Back when 7th gen debuted, I watched some of their first videos and I remember her because she could speak english. But it's just recently that I started to know her after watching some subbed shows like the American Quiz show and Sadano Haruka Presents show with 4 episodes (you can find all the links in this thread, it's fun to watch!). Actually I almost forgot that Misaki is so young, I thought she's 15 or 16 LOL so when she cried so much in that haunted place episode in Sadano Haruka Presents show, I was like, how come she's scared that much o_o She cried non-stop, but then I checked again and she's 13, so it makes total sense LOL and the funny thing is Wakapon said the same thing in the last episode (that she thought that Misaki is older but she remembers her age after going in the haunted place). Maybe because Misaki is calm usually so it feels like she's older than 13 ^^

I think she's my favorite in 7th gen along with Anju. I'm still learning about all of them though, but I really like her! She's too cute <3 and it's nice when she randomly speaks english :blush:

• Like Like x 3
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    according to her profile she grew up 4 cm and is now supposed to be taller than both Anju and Mai, but the official height measuring was a bit less conclusive[hehe] it's funny how hard she tries to appear taller though, she seems to take pride in it haha
    (broken record) you need to watch some of the KKS shows with Misaki+Miyu Tonari no Banana:cool:
    there have been so few lately though:gavel:

19. qpet

qpet Future Girls

can you stop being so awesome? :awesome: I mean not considering you opinion about Yuka :p
    finally I have more shows to download and probably never watch:approve:
    according to @lionel90 she's 12.
    --
    @nvmea I prepared my post for hours (in that amount of time I've watched 2min 14sec of the show(well I did a lot of other thing too) - my conclusion is she needs less mask and makeup, and more front seat in the bus. but there's still 23 minutes to watch) and I wanted to call you out for not posting anything in her thread, and let poor Mana do your job. but now you posted something, but still do your job! and let me know about cute things(shows) about NMB members
    and by your job I mean:
    -
    this counts as well[hehe]
    me too :D

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Who is hiding the Delorean ?