1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Ikoma new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Ikoma new video

• Like Like x 2
  3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Ikoma new video

Shimada Shuhei collab video

• Like Like x 2
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Ikoma new video

• Like Like x 2
  5. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    KERA CROSS - Chameleon's Lip Stage Play
    Ex_nuKFUYAAUbw2.jpg Ex_nuUOVEAEESqr.jpg Ex_nulNXAAY6MVW.jpg
    Source
    * The play lasts for 3 hours and 5 minutes (including break). According to Ikoma, this is her hardest play since she is playing two different roles at the same time.

Pia Interview
    origin.jpg origin (1).jpg origin (2).jpg origin (3).jpg
    Source

The TV Interview
    10238013.jpg 10238012.jpg 10238011.jpg 10238014.jpg 10238010.jpg 10238009.jpg
    Source
    Behind the scene and Interview:

A theatrical performance‘GHOST WRITER’<For J-LODlive>

Anan Magazine
    ExyU7PEUcAQrlw4.jpg

Source

Sakurai・Ariyoshi THE Yakkai (210325)
    ExJQ9yDVEAko6tc.jpg

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1XA41157U1

5cm per Second Recitation Play (TV Broadcast)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV11Z4y1w74r

Other:
    Ikoma name is used as a waypoint in Akita! Glad to see that she is still loved in her hometown:D
    Ex90C1bVoAU5nLn.jpg

Keyholder is planning to do a shareholder-only premium live streaming/distribution project soon. There are various premium lives announced, including Nogizaka46, SKE48 and Oguri Yui. For Ikoma, its exclusive to the shareholder of her Youtube channel.
    Source

• Like Like x 3
  6. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Mizutani Chieko 50th Anniversary Performance
    EycJC-4U8AAZPtP.jpg EycJDH2VgAEMAkl.jpg
    Ikoma will participate in the enka singer, Mizutani Chieko 50th Anniversary Performance in June and July. The performance will be divided into two parts; the first part is the theatrical stage, "Slapstick Laugh Revue - Love Song for the Shrine", while the second part is the song stage, "Chieko on stage". (Ikoma will only perform in the first part).

The stage will be performed at Meijiza, Tokyo (4th-13th June 2021) and Hakataza, Fukuoka (25th June - 4th July 2021). Both venues are kabuki theaters venues.
    Source

Chameleon's Lip
    Anan Web
    EySZj8DVcAITrOT.jpg

Source

Ikoma will be the guest on First Summer Uika's All Night Nippon 0 on Monday, 19th April at 27:00. Both of them are co-stars in the Chameleon's Lip Stage Play. They're also accepting message on fsu@allnightnippon.com.
    Source

• Like Like x 3
  7. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Jujutsu Kaisen x WIND AND SEA Collaboration
    Ikoma is appointed as the key visual for the brand WIND AND SEA collaboration with the popular Shonen Jump series, Jujutsu Kaisen. The collection will be released on 17th April.
    Source

Promotional pics (lots of bijin Ikoma ahead!):inlove:
    Ey0ufboUcAURIE7.jpg Ey18fa7VgAcRUad.jpg Ey18fa8UUAQtFnu.jpg Ey18fa9UUAAPV1J.jpg Ey18fa-VIAMCEvX.jpg Ey0w1PlVoAABQ6t.jpg Ey0w1NTVgAEVoHN.jpg Ey0w1LkUUAYjWYd.jpg Ey0w1KMVgAEUxFz.jpg Ey6XibwVcAEp4rJ.jpg Ey6XibRVcAA227t.jpg Ey6Xia7VoAEH_dX.jpg Ey6Xf6RVoAMe_vs.jpg

Source

• Like Like x 3
  8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What type of cake is she eating in this video ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Raspberry mousse and chocolate.

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 6.05.24 AM.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Ikoma new video on youtube

11. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Novelbright - Ai Musubi MV

Ikoma appeared in Novelbright's Ai Musubi MV with Masaki Reiya acting as her partner. This is her first time appearing in another artist MV (other than AKB and Nogizaka)

Keishichou Sousa Ikkachou Season 5
    2191302_202104220104302001619092531c.jpg Ezk5voeUYAAX3v8.jpg Ezk5vxHVgAkdB72.jpg
    Ikoma is going to appear on Keishichou Sousa Ikkachou Season 5 episode 3. Ikoma is going to act as Kamiya Tokiko, a so-called detective otaku who specialized in following detectives.
    The episode will be broadcasted on 29 April at 8PM JST. This is her first drama appearance after a year.

First Summer Uika All Night Nippon 0
    EzVNa9uVEAoFGOj.jpg

A lot of the casts of Chameleon's Lip are older than Ikoma, so she was shy at first.

Uika: when you greet other casts, you greeted them with 'ohayou gozaimasu', but when it was Tsubokuro (Yoshiyuki), you were like "ohayou Tsubo-tsubo!" (She worked with Tsubokuro before when she was in nogi)

What's other YouTube channels that you watch?
    Ikoma: baby and animal videos. (She also watch siblings daily life video)
    Uika: are they human?
    Ikoma: yes, they're human
    Uika: you love watching people lives?
    Ikoma: I love watching those videos

Uika: what about celebrities?
    Ikoma: I watch Naka Riisa-san videos
    Uika: it'll be good if we can collab with her
    Ikoma: I don't think I can speak if we collaborated

Uika: you're watching chocolate planet-san just now right?
    Ikoma: yes, I did
    (Ikoma favourite video of them is a chinsuko ramen video, which is practically a dirty joke video:^^;:. Her mother also likes it[hehe])

Question: What did you do before live/performance
    Ikoma: wear perfume. I actually don't wear it much outside
    Ikoma: People thought that I use milk-like(?) perfume. People always said that I smell like a baby

Fanmail (didn't catch the name, but Ikoma recognised the name, she said the user has been sending radio mails to her for 10 years): What did you want to do when you go back to your hometown?
    Ikoma: I want to go to onsen

Ikoma select song:
    One Last Kiss - Utada Hikaru
    Apparently Ikoma has watched the final movie (she said "thank you, evangelion")

Fanmail: What's your first impression of each other?
    Ikoma: same as TV. She's cheerful, as expected
    Uika: I have been watching you for a long time, I have an image of cool and serious person, and a bit boyish. When I meet you in person, you turned out to be a mature woman
    Uika: But you are really honest (the straight to the point kind of person). I'm glad for that (she has that impression of ikoma as well) The kind of person that didn't lie.

Corner: Make up a new name (in line with First Summer Uika) ikoma-chan special

Submission: First Cry Naruto
    They bring up the story of her first cry at graduation concert being receiving a message from Naruto
    Ikoma: I was being all smiles and cool, and I thought that I can continue like that, then suddenly the voice of Naruto seiyuu came out
    Ikoma: it gets to the point that the director told me through my in-ear monitor "Ikoma, come back!" "Come back to this world!"

Submission: 50cm jump
    Story about her only being able to do high jump at 50cm (in nogidoko)
    Ikoma: I'm a serious student, but I skipped the sports festival
    Uika: But you run a lot in stage play Ikoma: I actually hate it, but since it's a job I can do it

Submission: School mizugi Ikoma
    Other members are wearing bikini for their Photobook, but Ikoma hated it so she wears school swimsuit instead
    Ikoma: I don't actually hate it, but after discussing with Aoyama Yuuki (the photographer) I find school mizugi to fits my image better

Submission: Yasushi slander memo
    When others asked if you dissed Akimoto Yasushi, you said that "I didn't! I wrote in a memo and tear it"
    Ikoma: what did I said back then lol
    Ikoma: I did wrote stuffs in a memo and tear it, but I didn't say anything about Akimoto-san

*There's also a submission where they spoke about Ikoma's love for oppai, but then she clarified that she loves oshiri more[hehe]. She then proceeds to talk about Mattsun's oshiri for a few minutes.
    Ikoma: Mattsun is the kind of person who says 'go ahead' if I want to touch her butt, so I'm always touching it.

Back to fan letters:
    Q: What's the anime that you're into right now?
    Ikoma: AniPoke (Pokémon) (She's also playing the card game. She is pretty much into pokemon now)

Q: What's your ideal romance? Like a shounen manga or shoujo manga?
    Ikoma: Shounen manga (she described shounen manga to be more 'dramatic' in romance)
    Ikoma: I just want to say, I do know the reality. It's because I know the reality I go to 2D to escape

Q: What's your ideal date?
    Ikoma: At the aquarium

Ikoma said that she prefers gothic compared to lolita. But she wants to walk in goth loli outfits in Harajuku, but doesn't have the courage to do so.
    Uika: Let's do it! The three of us (Uika, Ikoma, Ikoma's manager)
    Ikoma: let's go. If it's with Uika I think it'll be ok
    Everyone loves to tease her manager lol (he's pretty much the butt of the joke ever since Ikoma's online talk event)

Jujutsu Kaisen x WIND AND SEA Collaboration
    EzEO8vnUcAYACQm.jpg Ey_Y4iLVgAApeS6.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Lol does novelbright gonna cast all nogi grad for their mv, their songs are good tho.

Edit: Just watched the new mv, ikoma very pretty there. Ikoma in wedding dress :inlove:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    *Can't watch Novelbright video because of stupid UMG blocking videos in the USA (and Canada)... (use VPN if you live there)

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In the news (because of Takayama Kazumi's two shot)

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/takayama-kazumi-kazumin-1st-gen.4811/page-30#post-1715930

Also:

It was revealed on the 27th that former Nogizaka46 actress Rina Ikoma (25)'s starring stage "-4D-imetor" will be performed at Kinokuniya Hall in Tokyo from August 5th. The performance was canceled due to the corona virus last year and was postponed to this year. She is double-starring with actor Junya Ikeda (28).

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 3.01.46 PM.jpg

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/202104280000037.html

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yesterday, I watched an old episose of my favorite Japanese variety show, Suiyoubi no Downtown (Wednesday Downtown). In that episode, the staff gave a challenge to Kuro-chan. He is a comedian as well as the producer and lyricist of Mameshiba no Taigun, an idol group under WACK company. The challenge he got is losing 10 kg of his weight within one month.
    And, for every 1 kg he lost within that month, Mameshiba will have a chance to collaborate with other famous idol. I don't remember who is on the 10th-3rd rank. But, on the 2nd rank, which is if Kuro-chan could lose 9kg of his weight, Mameshiba will collaborate with Matsui Jurina (SKE48). When the staff announced that name, Kuro-chan was really happy because the idol group he produced has a chance to release a song with a big name like Jurina.
    Then, finally, the 1st rank of achievement. It is the name that Mameshiba can collaborate with, if Kuro-chan could lose 10kg within a month, this project's ultimate goal. And, the screen turn into Boku wa Boku cover jacket! It is Nogizaka46!!! Then, Ikoma Rina appeared and give message to Kuro-chan. Kuro-chan almost fainted, couldn't believe that Mameshiba have a chance to collaborate with Ikomachan. And, the result of his diet is... I let you watch it yourself.:D
    When that 1st rank achievement was about to be announced, I thought it would be AKB48 following the flow of SKE48 on the 2nd rank. I thought it would be Takahashi Minami or Oshima Yuko. But, it was Ikomachan! I don't know why, but I was really happy that Ikomachan and Nogizaka is considered as the top choice/ultimate goal of that diet project. It feels that Nogizaka is the top of the top Idol in Japan.:)

• Like Like x 2
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Preview video for a new movie 'Hikari o oikakete' ('Chasing the Light') starring Ikoma:

"Set in the depopulated countryside of Akita, this work depicts the conflict between 'adolescent boys and girls' and 'adults'."

• Like Like x 3
  17. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Ikoma new video on youtube

• Like Like x 2
  18. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Hikari wo Oikakete
    1869349.jpg

The movie will be released nationwide in Japan on 1st October 2021. Also it will be released early! internationally through Fantasia Festival (with english title "Follow the Light") on 11th and 13th August 2021 (with english subtitles).
    For international ticket purchase: https://films.fantasiafestival.com/bundle/follow-the-light-1-2/
    Edit: It is geoblocked to Canada so you have to use VPN to access it

Synopsis from Fantasia Festival:
    Yohji Yamamoto "Ground Y 2021-22 Autumn / Winter Collection"
    Promo video:

Making:

28_official-01-01 (1).jpg 14_000847930038-Exposure3.jpg 10_official-02-01-01.jpg img20210624_00334881_final.jpg
    Source

-4D-imetor Stage Play
    Messsage video:

Rehearsal:
    E7OInmhVUAI2cKH.jpg E6-qRVOVoAEcNFi.jpg E6aPCsFUcAE-3Fe.jpg E6LNp8aVkAU4x4p.jpg
    Source
    Live streaming: https://enxgeki.com/livestreaming.html

KERA'S Cross "Chameleon's Lip Stage Play"
    E7WUXXUUUAEJ0Hb.jpg E7WUXniVkAYkG5e.jpg
    Digest video for J-LOD Live:

Mac Fan September 2021
    123612_ext_06_0.jpg

Ikoma will be the cover girl for Mac Fan September issue

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    For the Ground Y outfit, why was a dusty rundown factory used as a backdrop ? o_O It does not really match the cool fashionable outfit that she wore. Should have used a street scene as a background instead.

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ikoma in a trailer for an online "experience-based entertainment horror movie event" called ROOOM starting on 8/6:

Official website: https://stayrooom.asmik-ace.co.jp/