Single NMB48 25th [Shidareyanagi] (2021/06/16)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 19, 2021.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Frontier in 360° camera

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Did you buy a limited edition version? You probably bought a handshake ticket. I believe they're currently still being held online so if you can figure out which website so redeem it on, you could apply for a handshake

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Yeah, it's a limited edition. Type C. I guess it's through fortune as they have been.

Thanks for the help, guys!

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @reikazaka46 The enclosed tickets with the CDs aren't for online individual talk meetings, they're 'Special Application Tickets'. If that sounds vague then I think that's the intention as my guess is that at the time the single was released management were unsure about what they could offer.

Normally the tickets with the CDs (limited edition for AKB48 but with *all* CDs for NMB48) would entitle the holder to go to a 'National' HS event whereby they could just turn up on the day at the venue and go straight to any queue where with each ticket they could meet typically 3 members together, one after the other. (In other words it was different to an 'Individual' HS event where fans have bought in advance theater editions to get tickets to meet one specific member at a specific date and time.)

With the previous NMB48 single, I bought one of each of the 4 types and so I had 4 of the 'Special' tickets. I kept checking the News page on the official NMB48 website to see if any decision would be made on how the tickets could be used. Eventually on 4/15, some *five* months after the release of the single, the following appeared:

http://news.nmb48.com/release/20210415/210054.html

Basically holders of the tickets could enter a lottery at tixplus.jp to win an online talk with all of the members of one of the six new teams, one entry per ticket. I entered each of my 4 tickets for a different team so if I had a 100% win rate I'd be speaking with the members of 4 of the six teams - and indeed that's what happened! I did a write up in this post. The talks were done using the same WithLive app which AKB48 uses (which isn't geoblocked unlike the Fortune Meets one).

My advice therefore is to check every day the News page on the official site, but like with me with the previous single you might have a long wait! However there's also the possibility that this time they might do the same as with the recent singles from SKE48 and the Sakamichi groups which had lotteries for special items of merch.

6. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Okay, just read it. Sounds like fun! I've also heard good things about WithLive which is super foreigner-friendly. I'll definitely hold on to it! Out of all the NMB members, I'd really like to meet Hara Karen or Ishida Yuumi! Thanks for the detailed post!

• Like Like x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Details of how the special application tickets included with the 25th single can be used have now appeared on the NMB48 official website:
    http://news.nmb48.com/release/20210728/210049.html

There are options to enter lotteries for merch or for online talks. For merch the choices are as follows:
    • Original member illustrations by Mirurun (42 available)
    • A set of 14 'Shidare Yanagi' tarot cards produced by Anchu (100 available)
    • 'Shidare Yanagi' B2 poster (50 available)
    For the online talks, there are 2,700 'tickets' available, each one allowing talk with all of the members of one of six 'teams' during 1 of 6 slots on 9/11. Each one has either 6 or 7 members but they aren't the same as the NAMBATTLE ones. I've pasted the kanji names below from the website:
    Teams A-C will participate on the first 3 slots and D-F in the second 3.
    (Mirurun, Namba Hinata and Miyake Yuria won't be included due to their impending graduations and neither will Mikanyan who remains for now on hiatus.)

There's no immediate hurry to start applying as the acceptance period for all the merch and talk options doesn't start until 18:00 JST on 8/13 and runs until 23:59 on 8/22 with results announced on 8/27 at 18:00. The link for applications is as follows:

https://tixplus.jp/feature/nmb48_25thsingle_special/

As with last time, the WithLIVE app will be used for the online talks.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    I'll probably apply for Group C because Hara Karen is there and I've interacted with her before on SHOWROOM countless times. She always speaks in English to me and she is really bubbly and fun!

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    More online talk events have just been announced:
    http://news.nmb48.com/handshake/20210729/210044.html

These are events with online 2-shot photos on 9/4 and 1-shots on 9/5, both using the Chekicha! app and each meeting with a member lasting for 30 seconds. Sales will be first come first served and will start at 21:00 JST on 7/31. For one participation with a member at each event it'll be necessary to buy from the UtaTen online store a set of 3 'Shidare Yanagi' CDs at 5.028 JPY (plus 800 JPY shipping, only to Japanese addresses). The purchasing links for each event are as follows:

9/4 2-shot:
    https://kdm.utaten.com/utaten_store/product/show/132

9/5 1-shot:
    https://kdm.utaten.com/utaten_store/product/show/133

(As expected, Mirurun is not included in the list of participating members.)

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Ah, I like the idea of it starting with first come first serve basis. Considering it opens at 7am over here, I'm probably just gonna get Karen and Yuumin's 2shot as they're my two top oshimen.

Thanks for all the help with listing these!

11. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Trying to buy the tickets but...it's not accepting my card so it seems like foreign payment is blocked...

Please tell me it's not true. :(

12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I was in two minds whether to apply for anything but then I decided that it might be interesting to have a go with this with just one member to gain some experience of using the Chekicha app. Ever since I had the online talks with the NAMBATTLE teams a few months ago I've been thinking most about the short meeting I had with Deguchi Yuina as she spoke good English with me and I'm intrigued to know more about how well she can speak the language. Also she's one of the members in the last slot which starts at 9.30 am my time so I don't need to get up in the middle of the night lol.

I've got two UK credit cards, one AMEX and one VISA. Usually I find the former is accepted on Japanese sites but not the latter, so when I went through the application process to payment I saw that AMEX cards weren't accepted which initially wasn't good news for me. I decided to try my VISA anyway but it was accepted and I have the Chekicha code for my talk on 9/5 with Yuina in my UtaTen account. Therefore it would appear that foreign payment can be made.

13. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    I just tried with my American VISA card and got declined so, I'll probably have to sit this one out, sadly.

14. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
  15. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    UPDATE: My card was declined because of fraud protection. I feel so stupid lmao

I bought Karen-tan's 2shot event, and just a few days ago, I had to get Yuumin's 2shot as well. I hope they're great at handshake events. Karen is always so sweet and I want to send my appreciation to Yuumin because I think she's such a stellar dancer. I love idols like that so I'm happy to pass my support to her.

• Like Like x 1
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

https://www.generasia.com/wiki/Shidare_Yanagi - No idea if the single still has events lined up, but at the moment it's stopped at a 12 week chart run with 158,667 copies sold according to Oricon. I kept checking back hoping to see it cross the 160k mark but it just never happened.

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think they're done promoting it. It was Shiroma Miru's graduation single, and she's gone now, so that's probably the end of that.

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    "Aoi Lemon no Kisetsu" MV
    Directed by captain Kojirin

Lip version

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is it just me or are the videos not available?