1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

(Mobile Game) Hinatazaka46 to Fushigina Toshoshitsu

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Shiatama, Feb 26, 2021.

1. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Kinda reminds me of my green unit when facing the blue golem. My Kagechan Holy Knight and Manamo Berserker type A can't do too much because both of them have around rank 20 member tree map and that's why i didn't clear the blue golem with S-rank.

Now, I've used all of my skip tickets and I don't know if i should keep grinding for the remaining premium summon tickets.

2. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Also sorry guys, I need to mention that when I said, I used mainly melee units. I used all the 4* melee units I had for that color (so Red for green and etc.) and then the rest I filled up with what I thought was best.

Yeah, I also usually roll the first gacha, but I probably should roll the 2nd one instead, since I usually have more trouble with that boss.

True, lately I've been trying to snatch up all the BA leveling materials and the books used for leveling up members' trees.

3. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I like the 8bit theme of the event specially during the boss stage (I kept reading the dialogue box whenever the 8bit dragon attacks or takes damage.)

Ohh, about the gacha, after complaining and ranting how bad my RNG, I actually got Dakono Lancer. Will not gonna try my luck if the green lancer is available.

I don't know if you can unlock Paru Lancer photo (non 8bit version) if you evolved her further.

4. cinnangetea

cinnangetea Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    They increased the drop rate of the event cards. Also no ranking this time? I can finally relax.

5. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Am I missing something? I already S-ranked all stages in event hard mode ( crystal stage and the 2 boss stage) but the event mission says there's still 1 more stage to clear. I don't see any missions that requires a dragon key in hard mode.

6. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Damn idk about you guys, but I didnt really like this style of event. Maybe I was being extra lazy this time, but this was the first time since the first event(the Dragon Knight one) that I wasnt able to farm all the member's event prizes.
    The missions to farm the boss fight materials were very costly and didn't seem like they dropped much material. And then the boss fight itself needed A LOT of material to fight, and didnt seem like it dropped much. For the event shop, I wasn't able to get much besides the Haruyo card and her materials to level up.

How'd it feel for you guys, was it just my laziness or was it rough for everyone else?

7. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I just focused on grinding for Paru Lancer duplicates and get at least 1 event omamori card from the shop. No luck on getting any green lancer cards using premium tickets.

Thanks to the Lancers, I finally S-ranked that giant bug stage in Hashire Melos hard mode. I really need to upgrade Paru's growth map.

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I'm in a vicious circle for months now in which I can't benefit from an event much because my teams are not strong enough, and because I can't benefit from them I don't have the resources to make my teams stronger.

9. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Shoot me a DM, or post it here. I certainly don’t mind trying to help!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That's very kind of you! But I just need a bit more luck with my pulls, once that happens I can break the plateau I am facing now.

11. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Geezus, thought it was a cool event, so I wanted to roll since I’ve been saving up. Rolled 4 times and didn’t even get a single 4*. Contemplating if I should throw the rest of my diamonds at it :fp:

Edit: Used my last three rolls, finally got a 4* on the 6th roll, but it was a dupe. And on the last desperate roll, I finally get a event Hiyori card. What did you lose to get here? Everything.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    So the event is an actual boss raid where if you manage to find the octopus boss, you can fight it along with other players. Post battle reward is based on everyone's performance during the battle I guess (rank by most damage dealt).

I'll just focus on the event ranking for that free Osushi Yukata card and won't even spend a gem on gacha because RNG sucks.

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    No luck here either.

No complaint, but I'm not enjoying this game as much as I used to anymore, and with the release of Nogizaka Fractal approaching, I guess it's time for me to say goodbye to this game.

14. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    How do i get my boss raid rewards 0_0
    I ranked 2nd or 3rd in like 4 level1 raid and i don't see my reward lol

EDIT: nvm... It was sitting in my inbox lol

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  15. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Not really liking this first half of the event, using way too much energy to try and find raids or even join raids, for so little payout.

16. cinnangetea

cinnangetea Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    There were some problems and I had to request for data recovery right in the middle of grinding for Miku yukata, will be ready to say goodbye

17. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Does anyone know how to use Haruyo event card skill? The one that turns her into a solid piece of ice? I know it is like a wall barrier to prevent enemies from pushing you back... But how is that useful for the Octopus boss?
    It just seem so useless.

18. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    it's useful for holding up fast moving enemies and good cover against ranged types. I agree that ice wall skill is useless against the octopus boss so I always choose a guest member with Hiyori card. Her yoyo grenade skill + Heavygunner's rocket barrage hurts a lot.

19. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    wow... first half of the event is over... I got like no event currency to buy anything...

20. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    when I'm excited for the 2nd half of the event then my phone starts having issues like rebooting constantly. I didn't attempt to reset the phone or i might lost my game data again so for now i'm trying to update the phone's software.

EDIT: I was able to play for daily missions then after a few minutes the issue starts.