1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Do they engsub showroom captures?:^^;:

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    The pause in the MV not only doesn't make a good flow.... but it was done so abruptly. From the audio perspective, it was cut too abrupt. Wasn't a good cut. Okay, sure, maybe they want to cut it off at the point when they finished the hand dance, but the sound was cut too abruptly.

• Agree Agree x 9
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's insane to me that this is such a big issue with the website. What I don't understand, why won't they let you add a payment method before all the process of applying and winning/losing your lottery? It would cause much less problems if people knew beforehand that their payment method would work. I wish I could link my paypal before, so that at this stage, it wouldn't have been a problem.

So many people have had this problem and I think a lot of us sent some random Japanese residents on quite a few trips to the convenience store to get this done with.... For some reason, American Express works even if it's not a Japanese card, but Visa and Mastercard don't, even though they're listed as payment options. Paypal is usually a fool proof method for foreign payments, but they've even managed to f*ck that up for foreigners. What a mess.

I'm worried to see the number of sold out slots for the resales, if it's such a persistent issue. I'm not sure that many people have been able to get their hands on an AMEX or a Japanese resident to go to a konbini for them. I don't know of course how many of the slots are actually bought by foreigners, majority is probably still Japanese, but there might still be a drop in sales.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Looks like management have decided to come up with another opportunity for us fans to hammer our credit cards... :^^;:

Online CD jacket signing sessions for later this month by senbatsu members have just been announced:
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12695869645.html (includes the signing schedule)

They won't be online talks, instead the signings will be performed in SHOWROOM but members will call out fans' nicknames as they sign. There will be two application rounds, one a lottery, the second FCFS for members who haven't sold out in the first.

The applications will be handled by LIMISTA ('Limited Stand'). The lottery application round will run from tomorrow (9/4) until Monday with the winning announcements on Tuesday and the FCFS round starting on 9/10.. This will be the appication link:
    https://limista.jp/projects/2230 (2nd round will be https://limista.jp/projects/2231)

The cost for each signing is 5,100 JPY and will include one of each CD type. (Only one signed jacket is included in each application for a member.) As usual only Japanese addresses can be used for deliveries. I've used LIMISTA a few times (for signings by Wasamin and by Morning Musume members) and my UK credit card has always been accepted but PayPal is not an option here.

The main problem AFAICS is that SR is blocked from many countries, however a VPN should get around that. (LIMISTA often archive their signing sessions to YouTube but there's no specific mention of that here.)

EDIT: Megu and Momoka are not particpating in this and I presume it's because of preparations for the 'Aku no Musume' musical in which they're both appearing in early October.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The MV felt like it was done in a pseudo-documentary style. The sudden cut is similar to movies where they cut immediately after an important event, like in this clip: https://streamable.com/cemtmn

In the case of the "documentary", the cut was made when the group was practicing the 'killing part' of the dance, which made me believe all the dancing and movement scenes of the members were flashbacks, and the scenes with Naachan are in the present timeline of the "based on a real story" MV. And I have a feeling it's close to the group's heart as well since when they performed, especially in Ongaku no Hi, I can see their eyes smiling. It's like they are unashamed, no inhibitions, dancing to their heart and soul.

6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Nah, man. The MV has a more abrupt cut than that A Quiet Place clip you linked. At least in that clip you sent, there is a bit of the sound going lower in terms of volume, as in a short period of time where there is a semblance that the audio is slowing down/lowering in volume or tension. The Ne mo Ha mo Rumor MV just straight cut the audio while I feel that the tune still in a high tension. It was just done so abruptly. Didn't quite give any hints that there'll be an audio cut.

7. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I really like how the MV started, with the long shot of Nana on the rooftop and jumping straight into the music along with her dancing. I thought it was a great tone to set for the MV and then well... I think some better sound mixing into and out of the Nana talk session would have helped immensely, but I also agree including it at all is disruptive. I also wish the storylines described by the members were properly shown in the MV.

I suppose if anything I'm glad CG Mountain-tan didn't make a return.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah, the interview doesn't add much to the MV and in exchange a lot of members got close to zero screentime and the whole narrative fails to land.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So... you think it was abrupt?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    How I always sing it...

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    1st generation line up:
    • Oya Shizuka
    • Miyazaki Miho
    • Iriyama Anna
    • Kato Rena
    • Omori Miyuu
    • Sasaki Yukari
    • Nakanishi Chiyori
    • Iwatate Saho
    • Kitazawa Saki
    • Shinozaki Ayana
    • Mogi Shinobu
    • Ichikawa Manami
    • Komiyama Haruka
    • Sato Kiara
    • Fukuoka Seina
    • Yumoto Ami
    • Shimoguchi Hinana
    • Takita Kayoko
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1434455705486979072

And their song is rumoured to premiere tonight in the radio show "Hashira Night with AKB48" (Myao's radio show)
    https://twitter.com/uwasaAKB48/status/1434426080811618314

Theater coupling: "Black Jaguar" (ブラックジャガー)
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1434534809326407687

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Nothing good about this song...

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Ok but nothing special:chuffed:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

Myao center, yup yup!

• Like Like x 5
  16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There seem to be a lot of callbacks to previous songs in Black Jaguar (e.g. I think I heard a bit of Aishuu no Trumpeter in there, of all things).

17. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The song is okay, lack the 'it factor' but nonetheless an improvement.

The mixing (surprisingly) has improved but definitely can be better as it can get very 'noisy' in certain parts. But nevertheless, it's an improvement in some ways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    i thought black jaguar was a great song, wish it was the main b-side instead of…hanareteitemo…

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Chara-ani has announced that the first resale round for online talks will take place from tomorrow (9/8) at 18:00 JST until the following day (9/9) at 13:00. There will then be two further rounds.

Normally payment for resale rounds is COD (Cash on Delivery) but according to the Chara-ani front page, this time credit cards and PayPal will be accepted but not convenience store payments (nor in fact COD):