Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I'm not sure if this is the right place for it but I really enjoyed Techi's performance in Dragon Zakura 2 [I watched the original one before so I was curious about the sequel]. I hope Techi gets more roles in the future. :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Productive discussions in the Techi's thread is always welcomed. I really enjoyed Kaede too, both because Techi acted as her and because of her character. I think she's done a great job portraying Kaede's tough outer shelf and vulnerable inner self when she has to face her parents. Techi's just recently casted for Run Through Beyond The Wind, a NHK drama about jockey/horse-riding, so please check it out when it's released this December!

I also missed this but a few days ago was Kado Wo Magaru's 2nd anniversary. It'll always be a special song in Techi oshis' hearts. And today, Dance no Riyuu has officially reached 7M. Not only so, the MV has reached 140k likes as well. It’s a wonderful gift to Techi team to celebrate Kakegae’s release :mail:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    ooooh, I forgot about the equestrian related drama she is in. I'll be looking forward to watching it. :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  4. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi as Vogue Girl’s Girl Of The Month! Makeup is done by Mao-san and they’re going for a punk girl look here. She looks absolutely amazing
    A6336C91-F777-4913-B490-CCA99B38E9D0.jpeg A9AB2F8A-8712-495C-AEC6-B521E814ECFF.jpeg

Techi will also appear on Madame Figaro December issue in collaboration with Chanel Beauty. The theme is “Chanel No.5 and Hirate Yurina’s junction.” 6 months since she started to be in contact with luxury brand and yet already scored 4 appearances, pretty impressive for me.
    5EF5393A-907A-47B3-B4D6-BE5CB0E1BFFA.jpeg

Kakegae no nai Sekai 1st day sales is 5,236 copies. It’s lower than Dance no Riyuu but given all circumstances this is expected. I’m still thinking whether we would get an MV at all LOL. That being said, the song still topped several charts and got #1 in iTunes Japan and Taiwan

This month’s Hirate Locks

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I can't wait to see Techi's GOTM promo video as all of their GOTM videos are so aesthetic and beautiful. At first I thought this Vogue girl appearance happened thank to Chanel but nope, it seems they chose Techi because of herself - a rising, talented actress/artist. Though I dont complain about Chanel (beauty)'s push on her I hope Techi can work w/ this brand more in the future.

We can easily forecast a drop on her 2nd single digital sale as S&F hasnt done much (anything) to promote it but it's still Ok. ~6500/2days is a good number compared to other JP idol group's digital sales

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Honestly I'm amazed by how well Kakegae is doing with no promotion at all and no MV so far. I feared it would kinda backfire

About Vogue, she looks incredible in those pics :cute: but for some reason it seems they have been removed from the site or so it says some TechiFanAccount... maybe I can't see them because you need to subscribe? I'm not sure

Thanks for TLocks @DelicateEmpress

7. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Does this link work for you? https://voguegirl.jp/lifestyle/people/20210927/gom-interview-yurina-hirate/#!/g/1/3/

Also, I’ve never posted about this before, but I had the opportunity to see Keyakizaka46 at Rock in Japan 2019 as I was in Tokyo at the time but I didn’t go for a host of reasons. I regretted it at the time but have come to regret it more and more and more as time has passed. I know that was a pretty infamous performance as far as Techi is concerned, but still… missed my one shot at seeing Keyakizaka and probably my one shot at seeing Techi perform. I know that it’s not really related to the conversation at hand, but I had to vent.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Just curious, why was the performance of Rock in Japan 2019 infamous?

9. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

“Infamous” is definitely overstating, but I vaguely recall a lot of talk of Techi not being in good physical condition at the time and that she seemed to be struggling with the heat. Having said that, I couldn’t find anything substantive in a cursory search just now, so I may be confusing that with a different performance… but I always thought it was that one. It was just to say that even if it wasn’t Techi at 100%, it’s rough that I squandered my one opportunity.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    If I don't remember wrong heat was really high that year, Keyaki choreo were their usual taxing and Techi not at her best. Still, vent as you like @SlamDunk I know I would keep crying my frustration everywhere if I had the chance to see Keyaki and Techi and let it slip away. Feel you!
    Thanks for the link btw, meanwhile my twitter TL was invaded by Techi photos and shooting video and.... WOW
    This may become my favorite shoot so far.

11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Huh I don’t remember Techi performing at RIJ 2019. I actually think she missed it because of school reasons, and Techi fans were actually happy because she barely ever had time for school and friends so we thought it was a positive thing to have her experienced that. The one where Techi did not perform that well was RIJ 2018, but there were many conflict opinions about that. Some were satisfied some were not. But the heat that year was insane, one of the hottest seasons in the last few years or something.

Some official photos from Vogue Girl and the shooting video.

7F3A617B-7D20-4065-838A-4DDD73AC2276.jpeg A56DF837-948D-4697-8096-7C7B01085513.jpeg C4A3E8B1-8B91-43C2-8B6E-443BBCDD12DE.jpeg 4F3A3BD5-5797-42B4-AD48-73FE4A38F3C0.jpeg 01DD41D5-B15F-4012-B8A0-27E8E5B5B2FE.jpeg

I’m in love. Techi totally slays this concept, which is a punk girl lost in the city. Her modeling skills just get better and better. Kiryu translated her interview here so definitely give it a read. Moreover. Neru liked and commented on Mao-san’s post but it was erased already. Making me wonder if they’re refrained from publicly interact with each other

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Huh, it seems likely that I’ve been conflating the two RIJ performances and I guess I really didn’t pass on seeing a Techi-led Keyakizaka after all. I guess I can lower the degree to which I continue to beat myself up over it.

Anyway, what I call the “cenobite Techi” image is impossibly cool. The Vogue piece is a blessing, especially as autumn feels like Techi season.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    And now I can't unsee -_-
    lol

14. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

You didnt remember wrong, Techi did join RIJ 2019 which they wore black check outfit. The heat at this time was really high and she couldnt perform the last (2?) songs, neither did Habu.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    My bad. I must have mistaken it for another event. But let hope we’ll able to get a Techi solo concert soon enough

Anyways, we had 2 gorgeous outtakes released by photographer Sarai Mari
    FE1CC58F-E93B-4F3B-80A5-B88B58FB30AF.jpeg 834849A9-BF95-4242-BA82-6530AEC9E5E1.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  16. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The photos are seriously awesome

Blu-ray and DVD for Dragon Zakura 2 will be released on November 10. I’m very excited for all the behind-the-scenes. Their interactions are so wholesome

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Still remember her from Silent Majority. Techi has never failed to impress me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    15123BE2-7AB9-4FB2-919A-B4A0F37D9777.jpeg
    Uchimura-san covered Dance no Riyuu in his solo concert! He’s such a big fan lol. Waiting for the date Techi is qualified for Kouhaku so that they can stand on the same stage again. I hope Techi get invited to Itte Q again too, her episode was so naturally fun and cute. I also want to see Techi in furisode again [hehe]

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Techi with Chanel No.5 perfume and Rouge lipstick/nail polish. The magazine is released on Oct 20th so make sure you grab a copy if you can

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    GOLD, UNFORGETTABLE and SIMPLICITY

If you can, please interact with the official posts (comment under videos, Twitter, share, retweet etc)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1