1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 3rd Single [Nagaredama] (2021/10/13)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Aug 7, 2021.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I cant wait to listen dead end high quality version. Even hearing the radio rip with my sony bass earphone already sound sound so freaking good. Love the pre post chorus and the bridge. The bgm really give me a kick every time i listen to it.

2. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho

if the video does not show watch the video here

Dead End MV Premiered about an hour ago!

3. anhnq

anhnq Kenkyuusei

Dead End sounds much better than Nagaredama!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I didn't think I could love Run any more than I already did but here we are :')
    Dead End was immaculate, can definitely see this being a concert fan fave

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hikaru as a centre is insane. Her presence is truly overwhelming. Loved this mv.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

"You can't surpass the past, you have to go back to it"

Run-chan shows with her willpower they want to move on from confusing love/friendship songs, they have courage now to perform avant-garde songs. Even if this third single still doesn't break away from that formula it will be a determination in what direction they want to be in.

Dead end brings me back to these cold environment scenes in Silent Majority, Getsuyoubi and Kuroi Hitsuji with members wearing casual clothes in a cold atmosphere. The MV is quite dramatic which I missed about this group. They run in both Fukyouwaon and Kuroi Hitsuji.

Music is good but not quite cold for your imagination. This group is lacking a melancholy song. Instead of four love songs we could have getting at least one melancholy song. I think those love songs were fillers and didn't suit this group. I have been critical to Aki-P lately where he picked four sophisticated love songs for first single as a rebrand debut (Nazekoi, Plastic Regret, Hanshin Hangi, Blue Moon Kiss) and got worse with second single to pick four cute love songs (Guuzen, Microscope, Kimi to boku, SoreAi).

I hope we don't get four sad love songs on third single regards to Mugon no Uchuu. It's lazy and repetitive by Aki-P like if he doesn't care anymore to give this group a worldview/color the fandom can relate to. That is also one of the reasons why the group can't grow their fandom. If there is a clear direction for this group new fans will come.

Both snf and Aki-P have to sit down and start to think about the direction. We're reaching the climax of fourth single next year in spring. Do it halfways like they have been doing since the rebrand debut is not working.

But overall, Dead end is my favorite Sakuzaka song so far. Run-chan's expressions and performance are second to none in this MV.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Dead End is so much better than the A-side! And Hikaru kills it as usual, she's so consistent.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Ilove Honyo's and Runrun's but srsly. I love the Risa Centered song Mugon no Uchuu. (Ofc shes my bias lol) i feel refreshed listening to it for the first time hahahaha

Anyways.. the Album covers are superb. The color, the texture, everything!!! I got curious by the writings and couldnt fully read the one on the 4th cover but they sure were in for some serious business.. :D its a fight :D they want to barge in strong!

[​IMG]
    Don't lose sight. Freedom is long lived...

[​IMG]
    I will never be seized. I have walked (waited?) so long for this

[​IMG]
    I will never lose sight. We are intimately connected

[​IMG]
    (This one i couldnt correctly read..)
    If i pause for now ....... continue with .......

[​IMG]
    Secure the win. It is the ultimate desire

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  10. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ew. what the staffs thinking making the dead end's center a hirate copycat? lol they could've chosen different thumbnail and not making the center a clown for copycat even hirate's haistyle and expression. they should have some shame. they couldn't afford hirate in the new single, that's fine but making the center copycat her is desperately pathetic lmao. appreciate for hono tho for bringing something fresh and excellent on the table. she's more fit as the center with very good stage presence.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    First it was Karin is Techi 2.0, now Hikaru is Techi 2.0? It's cool to see that Techi has a monopoly on short black hair. I would also love it if someone would point me to a Keyaki music video where Techi has bright red lipstick like Hikaru.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    For me Dead End MV is like some tribute to the Keyaki days but only that, the song alone doesn't feel like something Keyaki would do in my opinion. The MV remind me a lot of Kuroi Hitsuji, specially when all the people were pointing to Hikaru.
    And this is just a B-side, is not the main song. I see people complaining in some places about this song but is just a B-side so relax.

About the tracklist I'm happy they started new units with this single and not only the 3 formations. I'm very curious about who will be BACKS center.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Looks like I'm buying all four types for the Backs Live videos. It'll be nice to catch the songs with the different centers from the second night since I missed that one.

14. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Intentional or not in the end we got copycat hirate and kuroi hitsuji. That was the main reason i criticized the staff in the first place. they could change morita's style. And if ever morita read my post then good. find something original girl. u have the nerve for copycat hirate even after you saw her bitter days in keyakizaka and gain advantage from it. Your bestfriend hono is very good example of originality. you should learn a lot from her not imitating someone who are hurt enough and you still dare to use her image.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Wow

• Like Like x 1
  16. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Well ... I don't like to write, because misunderstandings are always created.

I honestly ... when I saw "Dead End" I clearly saw references to Keyakizaka46, it seemed like a wonderful way to connect with their old fans and with those who have continued to support them with the new group. At the end of the day ... I still see that it is the same group with a new address.

Clearly Morita is doing a tribute to Techi. Do you really see it terrible? I see it wonderful. Let the girls not forget where they come from and remind us all. You want to see insults to Techi, okay. I see it as a tribute to her, to the old members of the group and to all the old songs of the group. Not only Kuroi Hitsuji, I also saw similar to "Glass wo ware", "Fukyouwaon", "Sekai ni wa ai shika nai" the clothing style of "Nobody"

Personally I think that for me, this is the best single that the group has to date (Sakurazaka46)
    I liked the BACKS LIVE concert so I need to buy all the versions to put it together.
    AND ... I LOVE "DEAD END", I love the new song and I love to see that they are still the same group that I have followed for so many years, even though they have a new name.

I can't wait to see the pv of the song that Risa will center, as well as the song of the BACKS

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Exactly. If the girl went for that look, it isn't a cause to jump on her. Techi was an idol who inspired her to join the group. But well, we all think differently. *sigh*

Also about the tracklists, what is with the Jaimaica beer? Lol. Loving the trio in the unit. Looking forward to all the songs yet to be played

18. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Yes, the rest of the songs are very intriguing.
    At the moment all the songs they have presented are good.

I've already pre-ordered two versions of the Single version C and D.
    Although I will surely end up buying the other 2 later.

19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I don't know what's funnier, the projecting by Gilrandy or the thought of Hikaru doing a "tribute" to Techi.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    S&f get rid keyakizaka brand because they want to get rid hirate’s influence and presence on the group.
    Now that they have become sakurazaka, like after 2 singles, They shamelessly want to go back again by put copycat hirate with similar look and doing keyakizaka concept. Ew

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1