1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Mikuni (Mikunin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Feb 17, 2020.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mikuni showroom

rps20210212_055539.jpg

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Her smile is absolutely priceless, you can tell she's going to be really really pretty when she's older. I like her, I like all three of the new 3rd gens a lot - I love how different from each other the three of them are.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  5. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I had meguri with Takahashi last night/this morning, whatever you want to call it due to time zone differences. I didn’t buy tickets for many members, since there’s no guarantee overseas fans can participate. For this single, I opted to go for a first gen member(Takamoto), a second gen member (Hiyotan) and a third gen member - Takahashi, of course. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make the meguri session for Takamoto despite having a few tickets. I hope to get a chance to talk to her one day as she is easily my 1ki oshi. As I mentioned in her thread, I had a great experience talking to Hiyotan. For my final 5th single meguri tickets, I had some first slot Takahashi tickets.

For those who didn’t see, there were major issues with the first slot of meguri for all groups. Basically, no one could get in for any groups until over a half hour into the first slot. Of course, this resulted in a major mess. I had essentially given up on refreshing the app shortly before that, but then I saw on Twitter that it started working. While staff accepted my passport immediately without any questions with Hiyotan last week, this time I was asked if I lived in Japan. I answered honestly, saying that I did not. They put me on a brief hold, with my assumption being that I was going to be told that I can’t participate. Oh well, I expected that was a likely outcome. However, staff never got back on the line and eventually they just added me to the queue. I assume that the staff I talked to wound up reaching out to a colleague/superior who told them to just let me through - either because they didn’t think it was a big deal or they were simply rushing due to the late start and didn’t want to waste time on this.

Anyway, I was added to a short queue but by this point my enthusiasm had honestly waned after all the drama of the late start. After a short wait, I wound up talking to my favorite 3ki. So, I’m not sure if she’s just generally shy and unaccustomed to meguri or maybe she was frazzled by the delay/uncertainty caused by the late start but she was pretty low energy. I was very surprised by this due to how she acts in HinaAi. It was a major subversion of expectations wherein Hiyotan was shockingly high energy and outgoing while Takahashi was reserved and did not really react all that much. The best moment was when I asked what her favorite English word was and she paused for a moment before triumphantly declaring “thank you” - obviously proud of her ability to come up with an answer.

I don’t know if anyone else has had meguri with her or has read any reports, but if so, is she usually reserved? I truly hope this doesn’t come across as negative. She wasn’t unpleasant by any means and I’m definitely still a fan. I’ll continue to support her in the future as well. I wouldn’t call it a bad experience at all, and her reaction at the end was fun. I was just surprised and maybe a bit spoiled by Hiyotan.

Edit: added a spoiler tag as it’s a rather long post.

• Like Like x 4
  6. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 1
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday mikuni chan
    :ome:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Happy Cake Day, Mikunin!!!:ome::ome::ome:

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy birthday Mikuni.:ome:

10. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  14. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 2
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ado dance cover, Mikuni focus cam.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Why is Mikuni sooo handsome here :cute:

[​IMG]
    (Photo from Nano-chan's blog)

• Like Like x 3
  17. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I just had my second virtual meeting with Mikunin, for which I woke up very early. I got on the call a little after 5:30 AM and I woke up early enough to drink some coffee, shower and look presentable for the call.

One of the things that jumped out at me right away is that her queue was among the smallest in the group, about even with Manafi. The other 3rd gens had markedly bigger queues as well. It’s worth noting, however, that this was near the tail end of the last slot of the day. Maybe it’s just that her fans all went to her early and then went to talk to other members later? I’ve admittedly not kept up with Hinatazaka too closely lately, but to the diehards, does it generally seem that Mikuni just isn’t very popular? Obviously she’s not as popular as a Kosaka Nao or Kato Shiho, but I didn’t think she had fallen much behind Paru or Marie.

Anyway, when I entered verification there were only three people in her queue and then I got through and was next in line. The call itself wasn’t anything too interesting, but maybe a warning against doing these super early in the morning without planning what you’re going to talk about lol. I had thought “oh I’m sure I’ll think of something while I’m getting ready in the morning” but alas, I did not. She opened with the standard “yahhoo~” and then we exchanged greetings. I said it had been a while, so she thanked me for supporting her. It had been a year since our first meeting so she was probably thinking “I’ve never met this mf in my life” lol. Then for some reason I said (in Japanese) “so, I’m really tired and Japanese is difficult for me but you’re seriously funny and cute.” She responded with some upbeat “thank you”s in both Japanese and English. She had a Poka plush she was waving around and seemed much more energetic than in our first meeting. Of course, I didn’t really give her a chance to say much…

I have more tickets for her in a couple weeks and I’ll try to actually be prepared with a question to ask. The only potential question I have in mind is “is there any food you would recommend” so I clearly need to buckle down and think of something better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    From Big One Girls #66, Jan. 2022:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls