1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oda Nana (Oda) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Looked up her recent video and you know what? It reminded me that ODANANA really did have one of the better singing voices in Keyaki. Such a shame that Goninbayashi only had like two songs. As for the main tracks, she have not lead the way, but I feel like her vocals served as a backbone in many cases.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

ニコアンドの新作トップスでSUMMER LOOKBOOK

if the video does not show watch the video here

I legitimately laughed at 0:16

3. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    For me, it's 0:23. ODANANA is such a talent, beautiful pronunciation indeed. Very close to my own vision of an ideal American accent [hehe]

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    From my 1st gen Holy Trinity (Fuu-chan, Shii-chan, Oda Nana) only Fuyuka remains. I miss her so much that it aches me. I'm glad she looks genki, pretty and healthy...

5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

And to think she didn't consider herself kawaii or beautiful. She was basically an ikemen for the members back then.:cool:

6. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    That was just a usual Japanese diminishing yourself act. Remember her 'I'm not cuuuuute' routine in the early years? Only people who are somewhat confident in their cuteness try to do this trick. I can't remember for the life of me what episode was it in (either late 2017 or 2018), but they were discussing changing their characters once and Oda said something along the lines of 'Hey I could be a visual too'. Plus, we can't really ignore what Amon-sensei said, can we? Regarding her habit of touching and sniffing other members:

[​IMG]

Unfortunately (or luckily?) her comedy chara was set in stone with that Fuji-Q location episode and she didn't go full traditional idol route, despite having the potential to do so. She has a well defined facial structure (not unlike a fellow Shizuoka born idol Wakatsuki Yumi), which is in itself hardly a minus (even taking into account how skewed Japanese tastes can be towards cuteness and femininity). Many idols had worse features, but still were/are pushed as their respective groups beauty representatives. Hell, she passed the auditions with no make up, how cool is that? I firmly stand my ground, when it comes to visuals Oda-chan was and is among the top of Sakamichi idols. If don't think that this person right here is a top level bijin, I'll personally go and punch your lying face :D

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

At 0:16, she channeled her inner Homer Simpson![hehe]

8. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Oh, wow. I didn't expect Oda Nana to get her own PB - thanks for the update. I did see a couple of photos posted on her Instagram account, I guess they're from this upcoming release.

Just purely my personal opinion, but I feel that she is more radiant and beautiful post-graduation. Man, looks like I might add another PB on the buy-list this November (together with Nogi's Ranze, which will be released around that same time frame).

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  12. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

14. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

【LOOK BOOK】冬の1週間コーデ

Apparently Dani weighs 18kg.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
  16. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

Good job Nana for making thing more twisted and 'interesting' from the second half of the series. Episode 6 is turning point. I can't stop feel sorry for Nobu, he deserve happiness [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho

Yappari, watching ODANANA eating things (and getting scared by random sounds) is Youtube at its peak [hehe]

18. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika

ODANANA eating yet more McDonalds. Though that Big Mac looks pretty good, better than Big Macs have looked here in a long time.

• Like Like x 1
  19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    DANI!

Miss this girl like ya wouldn't believe. This time she went went all philosophical on us while unsuccessfully trying to eat a very sour gummy.
    According to Oda-sensei people might fall for each other when they talk about their worries and stuff. Apparently there is this ojisan, who works in a seitai center (manipulative therapy based on Chinese and Japanese traditions, and encompassing osteopathy, massage and chiropractic) she often goes to. While not her type at all, she says she might have developed some feelings for him, because he was always very kind and understanding when she consulted him about her worries and stuff. So listen up, all of you 30+ bald suntanned eyeglasess wearing ojisans, you still have a chance if you are an attentive listener and good at Chinese massage therapy :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    NEW #ODANANA ladies and gentlemen

My favorite part is when she contemplates her habit of buying 700 yen tapioca every single day :D

• Like Like x 2