1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

@maload what is noki? Asking for an innocent boy :blush:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Dang rona. I wanted to see Chima and Maichun bungie jump.

4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

That was a really fun ep, since they cant go outside ,the person who decide to do this should get a raise.

5. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Asuka-senpai laughs at people's misfortune :XD:.
    I felt Manatsu was really fast when she stopped the domino collapsing :shocku:. Who said she is slow? What a fast legs captain!
    Kaki with oyster shells and persimmon color domino. Did the staff troll her name? :fear:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am happy the other senbatsu members has came to help. I hope have full 21 members come too :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Panpanpan

Panpanpan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The tension I felt whenever the members stood/sat too close to the dominoes this episode was just too much :^^;:

Poor Higuchi seemed to have got the hardest arrangement to make (judging by what was aired at least)

I was starting to wonder if there was a sadistic undertone to the enjoyment of this episode.

Lo and behold, Asuka ends up cackling so happily and confirmed my thoughts [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I really enjoyed this episode, I think it went by too quick. The set up for the batsu game for lunch/dessert was nicely thought out. Can't wait to see the complete run next week.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Those damn dominoes! Haha, this was an unexpectedly tense episode for me too. Arranging the domino tiles is already not an easy task - playing that pop-out pirate game nearby is just...cruel and nerve-wracking. And kind of genius, since I was captivated the whole time, in my mind going "watch it watch it don't touch the...ahhhhhhhhh~ *dominoes topple down*" poor Higuchi indeed. Kakehashi seem affected as well.

If nothing else, I think this was an interesting & unique way to do a singles promotion/challenge episode, which I assumed this episode was. I could be mistaken on that.

Side note: seeing the dominoes rekindled some old memories. My father used to have a domino set (alongside other classic boardgames like Scrabble, Monopoly, etc.). The way it was played: each player have a number of tiles in their hands, lay a piece down matching the dots on the tiles, whoever run out of tiles first wins. Simple and definitely not as stressful as this latest Koujichuu episode. :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Me and Asuka were laughing so much with this episode's misfortune. I hope in the end they get to make a clean win, also Suzuki making the mascot of Tayama's hometown was really sweet

10. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i watched this e.p. for 10 times .

11. unknownsensei

Been a while since im so hyped for hit campaign, that was amazing. That was daiseikou for sure. Goodjob to the staff for all the creative ideas, maichun ANN intro was a nice touch too(looks like they removed that part for youtube) . Almost fail with saachan flag, almost the endo. Chima mad at the staff is cute [hehe]. But oh no, they are cooking next ep, cant wait to see how much ikuchan improve.

They will be streaming the full uncut ver tomorrow.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I enjoyed how this campaign turned out. My favorite bits were the train going past the 27 singles, the flags for the members, and the fireworks. Deep down, I couldn't help but laugh to myself if at the end after all this, they had to clean up.

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I was hoping that the Sayaka flag didn't raise, so I could see Sakura cry again. [hehe] It was a good episode, though. And, next week, cooking segment!!!! I hope we can get another cooking monster next week.:D

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

• Like Like x 2
  15. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Kaki's drawing of Bananaman just...man...it just warmed my heart so much

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It reminds me of Renacchi's Bananaman pencil drawing on the earlier episode of Nogichuu. :^O^:

17. lisght

lisght Kenkyuusei

that is what you called a talented girl

• Like Like x 1
  18. unknownsensei

Ikuchan wink should be illegal!

Having manattan the future nation bride in the team is cheating but all of them did amazing,the food looking good . This ep cooking went smooth but will we see something dangerous next week?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

My heart felt warm by watching this ep. The 1st and 2nd members have become full blooming adults who can cook for her children and her husband.
    Bananaman's commentary skill made this ep become so much interesting and funny. 30 minutes feels so short. I laughed a lot at Himura's childrens in the pot scene :XD: and my nose bled at Ikuta winking scene~<3.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ikuta housewife's evolution has defeated the 2nd gen members team :^O^:. It can't be helped. Ikuta now is not a cooking monster but is an cooking angel [​IMG].

• Like Like x 6
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    One of the best episode. Ikuchan is the MVP and Bananaman report was also funny, reminds me of their antics in Banana Scool and Blog Deka.:D
    Lol at Shitara comment on Ikuchan monkey brain ingredient.[hehe] And Ikuchan Oh Crap face when Sakura know her IH incident.[hehe]
    Ikuchan wink and Maichun yokatta was the best.:inlove:

I think I need more episode that shows members motherly and mature image like this. Those are what make me fall in love with Nogi.:)
    Can't wait for the next episode!

• Like Like x 2