1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This month’s Hirate Locks with translation here

if the video does not show watch the video here

They should do more Techi-oneesan corner. Her interactions with kids are just the cutest. And SnF let her do bungee please, she’s asked for it for about 3 years now

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  2. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The Fable’s Director of Photography, Koji Naoi, just released some photos of our previous Hinako :cute:

66396EBE-4DAA-41DA-BE5D-B149E6B272AA.jpeg 998906CA-D36F-4710-8847-5F1E81A6331C.jpeg FD739BB2-44FE-4DBE-9B71-F13756D754BB.jpeg BE7B711F-F748-4ADB-A46F-27AB94C8BCD8.jpeg A10F9185-7BA8-4402-BE7F-FB95351F9946.jpeg E53800DB-CC5A-4F38-83B5-C2286D8456EB.jpeg 92F0FE7A-DB17-42FA-AAA1-CD80D9C819D6.jpeg DE836D45-E4C9-429F-89EB-8F4055AA8F63.jpeg 87A0BCA5-08B2-47C4-981B-4ADA743D8AB1.jpeg 016D86C6-06A6-443E-A910-6CF5906EA873.jpeg
    Not gonna lie, I’m exceptionally excited for The Fable, just because the genre is more up to my alley. I also recently got the chance to watch Sankaku. Has anyone else watched it? What’s your thoughts?

• Like Like x 2
  3. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Making digest movie for Fable 2. The explosiveness in her emotions :cry2: I regret a bit that the movie hit the cinema during covid because it has everything to hit real big, except for the right timing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    First glimpse of our precious girl Mizuho :cute:

[​IMG]

I think they have finished outdoor filming! Very excited to see how this drama will turn out. Not sure if NHK has any plans to promote it since other dramas usually have SNS account to interact with fans, yet Kaze Mukou feels more subdued. This will be my (and probably many Techi oshis as well) first time watching anything about Equestrian

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    We finally got some time to watch Sankaku and I have to admit it went beyond my expectations, which weren't too high, I must admit.
    I liked Hibiki, loved Kaede, I worried Erika wouldn't be up to the standard, but I enjoyed her acting once again, so I'm quite happy.
    The ending is also open enough to give us a Sankaku 2 if she manage to put another movie in her agenda :D

Looking forward to the drama even if so far the only pic we got seems to be taken in the '60 [hehe]
    Also, I live in front of a riding school and my family is quite appassionate about horses, so this may go straight to the top of my Techi-actress ranking.

By the way.. I'm also ready for her third song... just saying... :D

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  6. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi is nominated for “Supporting Actress Award" at 46th Hochi Flim Award as Saba Hinako :banana:

The Fable received a total of 4 nominations: Best Movie Award, Director Award, Leading Actor Award, and Supproting Actress Award. Congratulations everyone, based on the reviews I saw it’s very well-deserved. I’m particularly happy for Techi to be nominated. Even if she doesn’t win, this is already another recognition for her hard work and talent. The Fable is coming to Netflix and I really can’t wait

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It has been quite some time isn't it? Techi has concluded her filming for Kaze Mukou so they should start promoting for the drama soon. Daily Shincho has published an article containing the producer's comment about Techi and some of the cast chemistry on set. A really good read I would say. She received such high praise from her cast and the producer, and they have worked with LOTS of actors in the industry.

Hirate Yurina commented on her role and the drama:
    • I want to create good work with my colleages, all the staff, and the horses. I’d be glad if this work is enjoyable to both people who like horse racing and people who don’t know much about this sport. (Hirate)
    Naito Shinsuke, the executive producer, shared why he appointed Hirate as the main actress of the drama:
    • Hirate is a person who is very honest when she expresses herself. She has really strong eyes, although she’s calm and quiet off camera, her instantaneous explosive power when she’s in her role can pull the viewer’s heartstrings. She’s someone who is highly regarded (by the industry/critics), I think the reason she was appointed was because of her overwhelming presence. And I’m not saying this just because. (Mr. Naito)
    It is said that Hirate's presence has the power to instantly catch everyone’s eyes.
    • That's why this drama suits Hirate despite being a commercial drama. Even with highly reputable actors such as Nakamura Aoi, Ozawa Hitoshi, Daichi Yasuo…, Hirate’s presence did not fall short to any of them. (Mr. Naito)
    Hirate’s neural mobility was extremely sharp when she lived as Ashihara Mizuho. Usually, the riding scene would use stuns for safety reasons, but Hirate would complete the scenes herself if they were within her ability. It wasn't something that anyone could do, but it was possible for Hirate due to her motor nerves. Just as you can see from her dance performance, it was also one of her advantages when studying horse riding.
    • A racehorse is different from a horse for horse riding in terms of speed. However, she was not afraid of them. Also, the jockey's unique monkey style technique is difficult even for men, but her strong core and sense of rhythm made them realistic. I think she is putting a lot of effort behind the scenes. This is also something that impressed the horse-riding instructors. (Mr. Naito)
    Mr. Naito has worked on the production of many works such as the serial TV novel "Dondo Hare" starring Manami Higa (35) and the 2013 taiga drama "Yae no Sakura" starring Haruka Ayase (36). He was in charge and has seen many well-known actresses. What kind of actress will Hirate be in his eyes?
    • I don't know yet, but I'm sure she is not the type that anyone can imitate. I'm sure Hirate will be the one and only actress that can only be pulled off by Hirate. (Naito)

FA69513E-89A6-445F-9112-A32117458BB0.jpeg 3A38D0E6-9626-428C-9DD3-0CF7ED5D6146.jpeg 9D38CF0F-7F50-4FDF-B1FD-E07DA4774256.jpeg

November's Hirate Locks

• Like Like x 1
  8. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Trailer for Kaze Mukou!!! I’m loving the vibe and the cinematic color, it has this 70-90s vibe. Techi is absolutely beautiful and Mizuho process this feminine but determined atmosphere. I have seen many fans mentioning Sekai Ai era and I have to agree

Aside from this, she’ll appear on Tokyo FM's "Hello Shiawase. Sato Takeru, Hirate Yurina no Christmas Radio" with Sato Takeru on December 17 at 11 pm (the week before Hirate Locks). I heard it’s about an hour so I’m very exciting. It’s not every month that we get more than one radio.

Some other schedules are magazines and interviews related to the drama, all released during December. After such a long period of drought content is finally flowing again

• Like Like x 2
  9. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi will have a special dance performance on FNS Music Festival 2nd night this Wednesday (Dec 8) - 18:30~ time slot. She'll dance to Billie Eilish's No Time To Die, aka the theme song for James Bond 2020 movie. This is an offer from FNS due to her outstanding Nonfiction and Itekeru performances. They tell us to pay attention to how Techi interprets "life and death" through this song.

It's been months since her last stage where she performed Kakegae, I still haven't given up on the MV lmao. Overall I'm just incredibly excited for this performance. Techi always delivers with her special stages for FNS, they're definitely her favorite station/music stage lol

NHS has released the official website for Kaze Mukou, please check it here. Techi has also just been nominated for the Newcomer Award at the 46th Elan d'or Award 2022. The link was taken down because of some proofreading errors though.

Below is Techi's upcoming schedule summarized by fans on Twitter:

12/07 Ao no Fanfare [INTERVIEW]
    12/08 Magazine TV Station Issue 25
    12/08 Magazine The Television Issue Dec 17
    12/08 TV FNS Song Festival 2021 2nd night <-------- NEW
    12/13 Magazine NHK Weekly Sutera
    12/15 Magazine Anan December issue
    12/17 Christmas Radio with Takeru Sato
    12/18 Run Through Beyond The Wind Part 1

12/20 Magazine Yushun January 2022 issue
    12/22 The Fable DVD/Bluray release
    12/24 Radio Hirate LOCKS!
    12/25 Run Through Beyond The Wind Part 2

0BE4D116-ECA6-4DBA-99B5-643E3E2ABAF9.jpeg 4FD5F264-3D20-4B92-8969-9C0C966DEC75.jpeg E6752A93-D9F3-420D-87C6-4876FFA1E155.jpeg 57F8E13D-798C-462A-884C-1B73F697EE74.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Once again an incredible performance from Techi. Her performance skill just keeps getting better and better, her facials, body angles and movements, musicality... everything is so on point. And that was LIVE, I can't imagine the immense pressure of delivering all of those emotions live and having to make sure this performance is better than the last. I don't know how, but she did it nonetheless

Back-up link just in case

• Like Like x 5
  11. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

the more you watch it, more beautiful it become...
    And I wish she'll keep her long hair, she's so pretty ☺

• Like Like x 1
  12. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I wholeheartedly agree, my heart literally skipped a beat when I saw her long hair in The Fable 2 lol. But I fear that this is the longest we'd get so let's enjoy it while it lasts. The slightly wavy, combed-back style enhanced her sharp features so much.

13. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    I read from a google translated article in keyakizaka46.org that Run Through the Wind Part 1 has been moved to 12/16. The second part keeps its original schedule.

14. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Part 1 is still broadcast on December 18. What you saw on Matome was for the 5-min PR program for the drama. They’ll probably include some promotional shot, behind the scenes, short interview with the actors etc. We actually should already have one a few days ago but it was canceled last minute because of some overlapping with another special program

The new schedule for 5-min PR
    12/12 13:45〜13:50
    12/12 22:45〜22:50
    12/16 16:15〜16:20

15. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    Oh, so that's what it says. Thank you for clarifying. :inlove:
    Anyway, I'm really excited for the new project. I'm really glad that we get to see so much of Techi this year-end. :banana::banana::banana:

16. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    5-min PR video!!!

Mizuho is so cute lol. Based on what I have heard from the magazine reports/interviews, they had a really great time filming. Techi specifically called the horses “uma-san” so everyone started using it too. She spent every ounce of her time with the horses, bonding with them. You can tell that she loves them very much. The filming atmosphere was enjoyable and the cast joke around a lot. I’m so happy with all the updates lol

On the other hand, Techi is featured on anan’s upcoming issue (release on Dec 16) with Itagaki Rihito. Their theme is Twinkling Twins. Looking forward to it

• Like Like x 1
  17. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Well, Bunshun has come in with another "scoop" a few days before her NHK drama.

Apparently, Hirate has now gone independent from her agency (Seed & Flower?) due to some drama disagreements. She was offered the lead female role for the Japanese remake of the Korean drama "Itaewon Class", which was apparently rejected by her agency which is in contrast to her wanting to do the drama. It seems like by going independent, she will then appear in the drama and Akimoto Yasushi will be managing her activities moving forward.

The details are a little bit blurry to me, since I was reading everything through an auto-translate. So anyone who has a better understanding of Japanese, feel free to correct the details :) Thank you.

https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/50758

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    tmi translated the Bunshun article

The article is very bazaar and unbelievable for me lol. Bunshun cite one of the reason why S&F don’t want her to take the drama because the staffs were really busy because of her disappearance during Dragon Zakura? While Techi indeed missed one episode, it’s because she was freaking sick and was unable to film. Then they talk about how badly she treated the staffs and all but we all know she values her staffs a lot, always buying gifts, mentioning them, protecting them. Like every single staff worked with Techi (from magazines to movies, dramas etc) gushed over how cute and polite she was. So I find it hard to believe anything from this article

The drama offer may be true, S&F not wanting her to accept the offer may also be true but I think for a different reason. IC, despite its popularity, was badly criticized for its poor character development and badly written plot, especially toward the ending. I’d very much prefer Techi taking plots with depth. However, if she accepts it then I’m sure she sees some worth in it

Then about her going independent, I find this unbelievably strange given Techi’s nature. They said Techi would work with Yasushi Kubota, which is one of AKS’s original founder, and rent one of his offices. Now, I don’t see her go anywhere if she cannot bring her staffs and managers with her because she values them so much. While I don’t oppose to her going independent, I’d prefer Techi to stay with an agency, doesn’t have to be S&F, so she doesn’t have to mind the offstage matters, which could take considerable amount of time. And I don’t have anything against S&F, especially after seeing how much freedom they give her since 2020. The only thing I need them to work on is effective promotion

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

KazeMukou is good dorama, Techi acting geting better and better:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

It's late but we get the MV

Finally:cute::^^;: