1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I am sad to see Fue go. She was one of the members I wanted to get a cheki from.
    Still, with her being 26 that is a respectable age to graduate.
    I hope she will get to furfill her dream, even if it is a challenging one (but then again, most idols that graduate seem to have that)

• Like Like x 1
  3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Update to Ex-Armor Girls Miishan online store... sells gravy/cosplay photobooks, data messages etc.

https://kubotamisa.stores.jp/

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  4. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Cadet Rena's Birthday Show Part 1 2021.10.2...

5. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    • Like Like x 1
  6. BeeSubS468

BeeSubS468 Kenkyuusei

does anyone know what happened to yamamoto ako?

7. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    She was fired from Cerisier for the following things:
    - Underage drinking
    - Working at a cabaret club
    - Despite being having been in close contact with covid infected persons she still went outside to visit swimming pools and live concerts

Every one of these reasons alone is enough to throw an idol out (especially in a traditional style group as Cerisier). If it was just 1 thing she might have gotten off with just a bit of reflection time (perk of being the center) but the combination, especially the covid one, makes it impossible for her to stay on.

8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Old footage uploaded today of when Kamen Joshi visited/performed by the Gundam monument.

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I appear to have gained a third Alice Project member as a Twitter follower (after Mao and Saria) but I'm not 100% sure who she is - it looks like her name is Shibuki Mami and it would seem that she's a member of Slime Girls West. I've done a little research about her and I've found a link to a recent blog page in which she introduces herself:
    https://ameblo.jp/ykxcyhdkiy/entry-12704001133.html

Her Twitter account:
    https://twitter.com/mamishibu_95

Is Slime Girls West a new group of trainees?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Galaxea

Galaxea Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Momose Hitomi
    Twitter:
    ElpisGalaxy
    Slime Girls West has existed for a few years. I'm not sure if they've been active the past few years though. I have a harder time keeping track of the trainee group line-ups.

11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Keeping track of the trainees is indeed very hard since very little is published about them.

That said, Kamen Joshi West/Easter Girls, does have her own trainee program the same way as the group in Tokyo has, including Slime girls and such and are active. However due to West being very small the same goes for their trainee program.

12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Thanks for the info!

Tokyo Sports has just released a video about a 'dumpling tasting party' in Osaka which includes two Alice Project members, one is Akatsuki Narumi who I've heard of but the other appears to be Konatsu Ami who I don't know, however Cerisier West is tagged in the description. Anyway, they appear in the video at 1:35:

• Like Like x 2
  13. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Update on Kamen Joshi ticket sales, looks like it might be challenging for foreign fans (despite the fact we still can't even get into the country at this point) till things settle down again... (lottery, same day sales etc.)
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12622284683.html

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
  14. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Hello people,

It has been a long time since I could write one but tonight I had a good LiveOne chat with Moa-chan so let me give you all one of my LiveOne reports

Let me first say that a few weeks ago I also did a short session with Moa-chan but seeing this was the first normal LiveOne session she did after her break it was super busy so not a lot of talking could be done. She did open her present though (talk about discipline, leaving that closed for over a month) and she was very happy with it.

On to today:
    - I stayed much longer then I planned but it was well worth it
    - When I entered her room she was busy drying her hair, so she started right after taking after a bath.
    - She also had her dinner (at 2430! jst), something Chinese.
    - I can say this now: As I expected she has moved out of her parental house and is now living by herself.
    - The style of her appartment is quite different from her old room. lots of white.
    - Some of her bigger stuff is stored at her parents house
    - She has a very stylish humidifier, I mistook it for a vase
    - Good amount of talk about photography which was good as I am currently researching astrophotography
    - In her living room she streams while sitting on one of those huge pillows (a few weeks ago on twitter she posted a short clip of her carrying that around in Odaiba)
    - At one point she shifted the stream to her kitchen (pretty good sized for a Japanese appartment) where she did her dishes and a bit of dancing. I told her that this gave her a very "waifu" feeling, she had a good laugh about that.
    - At one point I commented that I would love to see ArmorGirls do a "Kitchen Live". This prompted her to actually do a mini live in her kitchen for about 5 songs with towel and a panhandle as a microphone. Viewers could choose the songs, I chose "Clap!". Great fun and one of the things I love about LiveOne, the chance to see idols do unique stuff you wont ever see anywhere else.
    - After the mini live she made a sort of fancy tea and the camera was brought back in the living room for a short time
    - She explained how she relaxed on that big pillow thing and then she put on her glasses. Glasses gives her a total different vibe, very cute. (of course she disagreed)
    - I don't remember what I exactly said but it was something that made her shift the camera to her bedroom and she continued streaming while laying in bed.
    - We had some 1 on 1 time before for a very short period but after she went to bed we really had a good long time 1 on 1 (whenever we had 1 on 1 time she announced that by making a sound from one of the Mario games).
    - During the 1 on 1 talk she asked me a good amount of questions which I find always nice. She asked about what I do as a job, what I do in my free time and we did a lot of talk about movies with special attention to Disney movies. She told me that when she was young she wanted to be like Ariel (from The little mermaid). Her favorite Disney movie is Aladdin and her favorite normal movie is Charlie and the chocolate factory. She asked what my favorite movie was and when I replied that this was "Leon" she said that she heard about it but never watched it. She does want to view it soon though. (I guess that means that I should watch Charlie and the chocolate factory).
    - At one point she almost fell asleep, to her own horror.

When she eventually did go to sleep she thanked me for staying for such a long time. I told her that instead I should thank her for talking to me instead. And I mean this. After all she put in the effort to try and talk in English which isn't something she has to do, it shows that she appreciates all her fans. I also really liked that she actively tries to ask questions and keep the conversation going by encouraging people to write comments.

All in all I had a super time talking with her.

• Like Like x 1
  15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Excellent report Oddball... another great read ...very informative & just another classic checklist of why Moa-chan is the best & is so popular!

Kamen Joshi Kohousei Tokyo MX GirlsPopParadise 10/17/21!

Kamen Joshi!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
  16. Galaxea

Galaxea Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Momose Hitomi
    Twitter:
    ElpisGalaxy
    I've really only recently gotten back into Kamen Joshi and Alice Project recently and I'm wondering how Cerisier fits into things? I've seen some sources list them as a sister group even though they seem to have different images and agencies entirely and I'm wondering if there's more information about them/that.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    My experience/view is that Cerisier and Kamen Joshi are more like cousins then actual sisters.
    They don't do lives together but will do other types of outside recordings with members of both groups (I believe Maopi and one of the Cerisier members had one together).
    However in the montage from these recordings for their respective YouTube channels the members of the other group are usually, if possible, cut out (so no KJ member shows up in the Cerisier video and vice versa).
    Members from both groups will also follow each other on sns, though interaction seems limited (probably by rule instead of choice)

However, proof of them being deeper connected then they show is that candidates from groups are sometimes offered the choice to switch groups of things aren't working out. I believe last year(?) one of the Cerisier candidates wanted to quit but after talking to management made the switch to Kamen Joshi instead.

Also, in terms of their agencies, they have different agencies only on paper, in the end the ones making deicisions are the same. Case in point are for example the rules for cheki or the fact that both groups now will also start selling self produced (by members themselves) bromides (which I really wished I could get my hands on).

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  18. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I just want to add that in the pre-Corona era, on special weekdays there would sometimes be a Kamen Joshi/Cerisier joint live (although this often was poorly received by fans of just one of the groups). There is a bit of fan overlap between both groups, but I heard recently that fans have been reducing for cerisier, with 34 people being at a live (out of a possible ~60).

And yes, while the agencies look different on paper, they're both owned by Kleeblatt Inc. and use the same office, dorm, live stage PARMS, and the staff is the exact same often wearing a cerisier staff jacket or t-shirt since likely cerisier performed earlier in the day.

The last remaining transferees from Dream Project to Alice Project are Mitsuki Sena, and the cadet Otoha Ayase (hiatus).

• Like Like x 2
  19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Well, kicking your center out of the group certainly has its consequences.
    I thought that, atleast pre-covid, Cerisier was doing pretty well.

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1