1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Am I correct in understanding that Tomita was named after the Suzuka circuit because her mom's an F1 fan?

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I love this "letters to my past self" segment, though in this episode it was all the recent past :lol: Poor Bemiho... I loved Nibu's makeup woes, and I'm shocked no one told her earlier! I guess I'm more shocked that there wasn't a makeup artist present at that first 2nd gen photoshoot to do her eye makeup for her. Then she would have known to use brown shades from the start.

Paruyo laughing before reading the letter was so cute. She really has an endearing personality. Like she's shy, but she's also tomboyish, she giggles when she's put on the spot, etc. I think a lot of people could find that relatable, and it comes off as very genuine (I don't think she's even ready to think about having a "character" anyway).

Thinking back to the episode where the members all proposed segments, I really wish they would take Otake's idea and run with it. I'd love to see a full Hinatazaka fashion show/styling competition. They could split into groups of three, where one member is the model, one member does the model's makeup, and one member does the model's outfit. Really I just want to see more of the members' everyday fashion and looks [hehe] A lot of them have great style.

3. Panpanpan

Panpanpan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Looks like Miipan is going to be forever stuck with the "drunkard" image from here on [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wow they just announced 6th single formation. The release is in october 27.
    congrats miku for the center position

rps20210829_113840.jpg

I feel sad because nao is not in the
    Formation but I hope she can take all the time she need to return healthy

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    New thread ~~coming soon.~~ just came online!

3rd row: Takahashi Mikuni, Takase Mana, Morimoto Marii, Takamoto Ayaka, Kamimura Hinano, Hamagishi Hiyori, Miyata Manamo, Yamaguchi Haruyo, Tomita Suzuka
    2nd row: Sasaki Kumi, Kageyama Yuuka, Matsuda Konoka, Sasaki Mirei, Kawata Hina, Watanabe Miho, Ushio Sarina
    Front row: Higashimura Mei, Saito Kyoko, Kanemura Miku (Center), Kato Shiho, Nibu Akari

Yeah, I just realized that Kosaka Nao is missing. :cry:

First Hinatazaka release to not feature Nao (and first in the Hiragana Keyaki lineage since Eien no Hakusen - which only included first generation members - since summer of 2017; that same summer came the introduction of 2nd Gen Hiragana Keyaki/Hinatazaka members, which included Nao).

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was not expecting to see the sixth single formation already. It just seems like yesterday that the fifth single came out. Congrats to Miku!

For the episode itself, I haven't laughed so hard thanks to the dodge ball bit. Miho with the head shots, Katoshi seemly always aiming for Waka's leg, and if they had an MVP for that segment, I would've given it to Tomita.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Latest episode (29th Aug 2021) impressions:

I've never seen Wakabayashi "attacked" this much before in HinaAi. Usually Kasuga's the one taking the hits, I think. Miho is a BEAST with her throws, I would be terrified to be on the receiving end...if not for some excellent saves from Tomita. Kage-chan's not too bad also.

This was a really fun episode, I feel. Oh, and congrats to the new center for the upcoming 6th single. :)

8. Isaac H

Latest episode (6th Sept2021) impressions:

Oh man. Oh my. All I can say is...damn, Katoshi went all out. Might even freak out today's guest a little.

[​IMG]
    he was speechless, but kind of gave the "what...what am I seeing...why" vibe here.

- He is right, Wakabayashi is different in 'Shikujiri Sensei' (Yoshimura is a frequent cast member of that show, alongside Sawabe as well). At least I think that's what he said.
    - I believe Ushio brought the gamelan ball to the show mentioned above before, hence the lack of surprise from Yoshimura here.
    - Wakabayashi did mention something about Keyakizaka to Yoshimura when he first appear in this episode. Unfortunately, I didn't catch what was said.

All in all, another fun episode. I enjoy the kinda mousou segments with Wakabayashi trying/struggling to use the requested nicknames. Manamo's are what we have come to expect, I found Aya's to be...kind of sweet, actually. Katoshi's the most impactful to me in the end.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Waka quoted Yoshimura statement few years ago about not wanting to work with Keyakizaka members, because they are too passive and didn't show any reaction on variety show. [hehe]
    Yoshimura also said it on one of Downtown Nau episode. Here is the clip when he said that.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Isaac H

Ah, I see, thanks for clarifying. I kind of suspect as much.

I do agree with Yoshimura...with regards to his 1st KeyaKake appearance. His follow-up episode was much better, after 2nd gen came in.

I think Sakurazaka46 members these days are doing much better. Even Downtown (Matsumoto & Hamada) and other comedians have worked fine with the group on various programs. Yoshimura is just playing the heel until his eventual appearance someday on SokoSaku. Just unleash Kira & Onuma on him, he'll tap out.

So it's funnier for me in this context, seeing Yoshimura's reaction in this latest HinaAi episode. I kinda don't blame him, though. Toshi-chan in this episode...is almost (but not quite) heading to that 'Matsumura giving you some hair to remember her by' level of yabai.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Panpanpan

Panpanpan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I know Katoshi's art is used as a comical element (and rightfully so :lol:) But she's actually pretty good at capturing the 'features/aura' of the members perfectly.

One look at it and you can almost instantly tell who it's based on.

Despite how ugly the art itself is, I feel she's got a natural sense for drawing people (or at least caricature versions of them)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I don't even think it's ugly, it's the sort of art that street caricature have. I can picture her selling those. Her drawing is very distinctive too, like Konoka's and Hinano's.

Kage on the other hand....

• Like Like x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode was fun. A lot of Marimoto scenes, which is a good thing because this girl is one of the craziest among members. So, the more we see her, more exposure to her craziness. And, I always love the Senryuu part. It was interesting.
    Macchan also cried again. I think staff should make the Crying Queen segment/competition to see if there were members that can beat Macchan. :)
    And, next week, we have nazo nazo quiz!!! Can't wait for this segment!:omfg:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

They should've done this riddle test like the academic test eps. Involve all the members with paper test and then quiz test. Saito Kyoko won't be at the bottom and Miyata could be IN the bottom [hehe].

And Kyoko could brag her "witty brain" :1st:.

15. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Well, I don’t think anyone is surprised about the end result lol
    Yancharu and SaitoKyoko not being among the last two together with Miipan was a surprise for me.

16. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Konoka is invincible with 3 wins out of 3, she won the triple crown! Marii really should have won the all you can stuff shopping bag but she put way too much things into it.

17. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

Marii should have put pineapple in the bag first then arrange the other stuffs carefully.
    Unlike the others carelessly just grab all things that they could get, "Crybaby"-chan smartly chose the pumpkin and put it in first as a "base" in the bag. Arrange it carefully like a foundation stabilizes the upper stuffs. :1st:

18. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I lost my first bet as I chose Manafi. I’m surprised Manamo lasted so long, when I think about her/burikko I imagine a lot of blinking.
    Damn, also lost on my second and third bets. I really thought Paru would win and Takahashi being my oshi I went with her. Side note, Kasuga hair parted on a different side feels so so wrong!!!
    Well…I did not win a single time this episode…my last bet was on Marimoto…we almost had it lol

19. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

I love when HinaAi does baseball. They are seriously beasts at it. Even Saito Kyoko looks like a hidden dark horse with her new enjoyment of baseball.

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Informative Informative x 1