1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Can't barely catch up with the latest episodes since the english subbed episodes are delayed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Subs are out, folks!

I would vote for the meat, not only because of that amazing drawing Ozono did, but I actually don't like fish and the ramen is something I can get anytime.
    Now, the best presenter (and I know this is my personal bias) was Onuma, hands down! Not only we had a Numa-song MV, we also had one live!
    And with papa Onuma coming in to help, how can she lose in this regard? Also, the fish listen to Buddies! haha

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

OMG, Ozeki actually thought that foie gras is human liver!!! (she didn't even know that it was liver at the start)

ozeki.jpg

Looks like new uniforms for next week.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  4. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

My personal selection, since I don’t like fruits the parfait is a automatic out. Moriya and Chukemon are very Japanese style sweets…not my cup of tea, but between the two I would go for the Shiga specialty
    For the rich lady segment, I would go for Kaichou’s choice. I had foie gras before but that Saga steak would be a first, and between duck liver and cow beef, I will always go for the latter

5. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I love this type of episodes where we get to know more about the girls.
    Not surprised about Koike and Endo interest in thriller movies and the psychology behind the incidentes, true crime is a popular genre among women.
    The lizard/reptile molding thing...well, it is kind of cute
    On the hit campaign I can see a lot of screaming and some tears, let's see how that plays out
    PS: Amon-sensei is a proper professional!! T^T

6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wanna see Amon-sensei back, did he analyze the second 2nd gen girls?

7. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    So Kira named her pet lizard, Akane-chan. Probably it's surname is ヤモリ (from Akanen vs Rena Name change Battle).

P.S. Bring back Amon-sensei~

8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Regarded latest episode (3rd single hit prayer campaign part 2).

People will probably notice the change of sponsor. Aeon Card has ended. Current sponsor is now mouse computer. I don't know why but I guess mouse computer wanted to sponsor a cool idol group and try something different whether the members will do commercials like Aeon Card. It seems mouse computer has changed style over the years. It's more normal commercial than in the past.

I haven't checked the download thread if the latest episode has been subbed so I will not talk about it for now until people watched it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Wasn't Mouse Computer associated with Nogi? I believe they made some commercials for them.

10. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Hit campaign part 1 subs are out
    These type of episodes are always heartwarming and a great bonding experience for the girls.
    Nothing to do with the episode itself but I just thought at the end "huh, this is pretty much another location shoot without Akanen lol"

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  11. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Ep 53 & 54 subs are out and boy oh boy I laughed a lot!

Ep53:
    I’m very happy we got to her right out off the bat. Although now realizing she is not that intimate with the other members was a little bit sad…I hope in the future she can pinch all of them to the point they cry as well as spam 100 plus message on their lines lol

Kaichou and Renaa continues to show a weirdly sadistic side I would never image they had, very fun!

Onuma broke the psychologist!!!! As expected of our amazing girl!! hahahaha

Inoue is right, everyone has a hidden side. Harada being butt crazy is not something I would expect. Poor Karin-chan papa, only being liked when the group changed their name lol

Man, this episode is just pure gold!

ep54:
    Inoue/Onuma Pair For The Win

What a fun little episode. I wished we had all the 10 members there were doing cosplay.

Kousaka as Haku was just so cute! She smiled a lot!

We really need to have a location shot with Onuma’s dad. Since he is a fisherman I dont think he has the time to go to Tokyo for a surprise in studio appearance. Who would have thought I would be a fan of one of the girl’s dad? lol

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Pomu the dog should have entered crawling on all fours instead of standing on two legs :lol:. Also, the art graphic design for the halloween episode was really cool.

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I have heard of Evangelion, but didn't pay much attention to it about until Karin's Rei Ayanami forced me to go to find out more from YouTube. And yes, there is something special about Karin (in a good way!).

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I totally get that part of Seki moving along with the oscillating fan (I've done that before too).

That Masumoto photobombing is kinda creepy.

New banchou, Ten-senpai!
    ten_senpai.jpg

Next episode: what happened to Pe-tan?!

-------------------------------------

Sloppy Tamura
    hono_1.jpg
    hono_2.jpg
    hono_3.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Really loved the orange juice episode :lol:. Inoue was really cute :D.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Great episode today. Being an adult isn't easy, and I love that they include these minor but important segments in their shows. Congratulations on being adults, Takeyui, Rinrin, Kira and Runrun. Can't wait to see how you've grown in next week's episode hahahhah

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I don't know, Masumoto being otona-poi is somewhat unimaginable for me.

Kira-chan is just Kira-chan. 20 is just a number for her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    I still have, like, a whole year worth of episodes to catch up with, so I can't really comment on the last episodes, but man, that stance by Onuma was something...:lol:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  20. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Morita's skit was really the best of the first batch. It was also the only one that gave me kyun feelings.
    Like Tsuchi I was going "kiss her! go on! kiss her!" at the end haha

• Agree Agree x 1