Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They also posted the trailer on tv asahi twitter, which is not geoblocked
    https://twitter.com/tv_asahi_PR/status/1467946956815175684
    YT link (I think previously they make the link private, not geoblocked. Right now I can see the video normally)

if the video does not show watch the video here

It will be 4 episode total and will be aired consecutively from Dec 27 to Dec 30. On Abema, it will start earlier on 21:00 JST. On TV Asahi, it will start on 24:15.
    There will be an early free delivery for the 1st episode on Abema, which will be on Dec 20, 21:00
    Probably as you can see, this is probably the reason for her black hair. Also now you know when the filming took place simply by following her mobame :^^;:
    [​IMG]
    The story is basically a love triangle between the 3 of them in the title picture. The male lead is a music teacher. When he performed at a cafe, the female lead just happen to enter that cafe and immediately attracted to him. The girl on the left is an English teacher at the same high school as the male lead which is engaged to her. The male lead also meet Naachan, which is a student in the same high school. Naachan character is also the daughter of the female lead. Her character is being described as a high school girl with a reserved personality who has lost the ability to trust in others because of her mother and and also her father who abandoned her.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    This is a major step for her!

I am really glad to see her get such a major role outside of something idol/48g related.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow, Naachan to move to 'flagship' Team A in last night's team shuffle...

(off-topic: do you think that Team A is AKB48's 'flagship' team?)

4. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Yes, Team A is the first team of AKB48.

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cover of 'Mirai e' by Kiroro:

• Like Like x 3
  6. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I really, REALLY wish for a full studio recording (without the vtr sounds) in either an upcoming AKB album or in a solo single as coupling track. Ofc she could upload a cover on her YT channel, but I doubt it will have the same music as here.
    (PS: THAT smile at at 03:17 :cute: ..GOD I love this woman <3)

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cover of 'Kabutomushi' by aiko (with Niboshi):

At the end of the video she introduces the two members of Niboshi and she says that Jin (on the right) is her cousin. On their YT channel is another collaboration with Naachan, a cover of 'Winding Road' by Ayaka x Kobukuro:

• Like Like x 2
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    First episode of the new ABEMA TV high school drama with Naachan (credit to uploader):
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Cm4y1X7F9

EDIT: It's appeared today on ABEMA's official YT channel but it may be geoblocked in some regions:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cover of 'Christmas Song' by back number:

• Like Like x 2
  10. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan will like that ... she's a big Back Number fan :)

11. Rurouni

Wed 12/1 She went to the salon to say goodbye to her black hair. At the salon, when she did small talk with the hairdresser about the fact that she hasn't eat any breakfast, the hairdresser gave her latte and sandwich.
    I don't think she had any work for today.

Thu 12/2 Practice for Yuihan grad stage in the morning. After that, going to the hospital. Her throat condition at the very least is not as worse as Naachan was expecting it to be. The doctor said not to be too serious about it and she just need to cut back a bit. So basically nothing to worry about. When she arrived at home (apartment), she did house chores (laundry, dish washing, etc), write transport expenses report and then sleep.

Fri 12/3 Practice. During break from practice, she go to a cafe with Yuiri and Senatan.
    I think the most meaningful post from today was a mail about her basically self criticize her solocon performance. Long story short, she felt that she was bad although at that time she felt that she did the best that she could. She think that she has/had a weak vocal cord, and she felt at the end it was just an excuse for why she is not good at singing. At the end, she wrote that she just need to practice.

Sat 12/4 Not really sure about today. Probably a day off to prepare for tomorrow's online talk.

Sun 12/5 AKB48 online talk

Mon 12/6 Had several work today and later practicing for Yuihan's grad stage. She also said on the next day that she recorded fan's gifts unboxing today.

Tue 12/7 It was announced today that she will be on a drama called "Ubai Ai, Koukou Kyoshi". This will be her first non AKB48 drama. Also had a work today probably with AKB senbatsu.

Wed 12/8 Practicing for Yuihan grad stage in the morning, then AKB48 theater 16th anniversary performance, then FNS. The actual FNS performance seems to be pre-recorded (probably yesterday) but they do appear at FNS live for a bit of the talk part. The special guest for FNS was Noro Kayo

The big story today is the shuffle part! Naachan will be on Team A.
    My thought on this shuffle
    [hide]She will not be on the same team as Yuiri anymore but I think Naachan going to Team A is probably for to be better for her, at least performance wise. The reason is that Team 4 is catering Yuiri too much. By too much I mean Team 4 stage schedule is revolving around Yuiri schedule. There is a reason why Yuiri doesn't miss theater performance (except for 1 I think, due to the theater was closed for covid iirc but later Team 4 did 1 performance without Yuiri) and that is because they never scheduled Tean 4 performance when Yuiri is busy. Back then when she wasn't in senbatsu, Team 4 often scheduled when senbatsu is performing live on TV, but since Yuiri is in senbatsu, it never happened again.
    So why Team A is better? because at the very least the probability of Naachan performing is actually higher because Team A schedule is usually more senbatsu friendly. Although not particularly favoring anyone, Team A performance often scheduled at a time when normally the busy members aren't busy (like Saturday or Sunday). This is probably also one of the reason on why Naachan doesn't appear more with Team 4 because the favorable dates for busy members were taken for Team A.
    Of course all of this doesn't mean Naachan automatically will perform a lot. It seems that her current management is going to give her lots of work thus I don't think she will perform more in Team A vs Team 4, but this time not because the schedule is not favorable but more because it will be harder now to match her own schedule with AKB schedule. If back then when she was with AKS/DH, they have problem in scheduling her for theater performance, right now it will be even harder for AKB to schedule her. Even the next concert (3 concerts) Naachan can't appear there because the schedule clashed with her "Aoi Tori" stage (which announced earlier btw). Probably if Avex knows about the concert really early, they can schedule her stage differently, but it is what it is.

As for the new Team A, Naachan will be with Mukaichi Mion, Iriyama Anna, Chiba Erii, Furukawa Nazuna, Michieda Saki, Okabe Rin (these all are previously on A), and then Ma Chia-Ling, Yoshihashi Yuzuka, Takahashi Sayaka, Nagano Serika (these are from Team 4), and then Komiyama Haruka, Muto Orin, Iwatate Saho, Otake Hitomi, Saito Haruna, Nakanishi Chiyori, Fukuoka Seina, Mitomo Mashiro, Shimizu Maria.
    *Team 8 members are still kennin.
    Apparently all former captain (except for Yuiri) are in Team A. It seems that management is really want to create somekind of narative for Yuiri as forever Team 4. Remember that members (not sure about Miion) are not aware about the shuffle. It is 100% management decision without any input from the members (again, not sure about Miion).
    Team A captain will be Miion.[/hide]

Thu 12/9 Yokoyama Yui's grad stage. Her unit performance was Junai no Crescendo with Yokoyama Yui and Izuta Rina.

Fri 12/10 She finally got the chance to go to a dermatologist today to cure some of her skin problem. She also wrote about her thought on not being able to perform at the February concerts. She was shocked that she can't perform at those concerts and decided not to think about it. But she also doesn't want to confuse the fans. She wants to be in both (concerts and plays) but she can't really do anything about it. So she is now even more focused on performing her stage play.
    As for request hour, since of course she will not be performing there, she can't say what she wanted to sing on request hour, but she did list some of her favorite coupling songs (which the majority of it doesn't have her in the original lineup).

Sat 12/11 Working with senbatsu.

Sun 12/12 I think going out with Yuiri? They were doing singing practice in karaoke. I believe for Naachan she was mainly practicing for her next cover video recording. Later Naachan went for a dinner with Hattsu.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naachan talks to MAIDIGI TV about her current activities including her new TV drama:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rurouni

Mon 12/13 She had a work today that make her really nervous. She seemed to be excited for it since she want to tell it soon.

Tue 12/14 Probably no work today. She was doing some misc stuff and also practice singing (as in solo karaoke).

Wed 12/15 She has shooting, interview, and singing. The shooting and interview is probably about related to Ubai Ai. The clothes that she wear is similar to the latest releases of Ubai Ai related interviews (like the one posted above from MAIDIGI TV). After that she did something involving singing, and another job after that.

Thu 12/16 not sure about today. Probably doing nothing. It seems just preparing for a shooting tomorrow.

Fri 12/17 I believe the work is a photoshoot. Yuiri was also there. On TV, they aired the drawing for the singing contest. Naachan is in the 3rd block with Kato Yuuka (NMB). Oda Erina (AKB), Taguchi Manaka (AKB), and Furuhata Nao (SKE). Yuiri is in the 1st block btw. She will sing 3rd. For more details about the block, you can go to the thread in this forum or click the link on my signature for the sheet.
    They also aired a program as a reward from AKB48 mobile game Dobbon.

Sat 12/18 bayfm MEETS AKB48 public recording. other members are Mukaichi Mion, Kashiwagi Yuki, Oguri Yui, Honda Hitomi, Muto Tomu, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki.

Sun 12/19 today is doing misc stuff, editing video, etc. She ended up having dinner with Hikachan. They go to Sushi Zanmai. Apparently this is the first time Hikachan went to Sushi Zanmai.

Mon 12/20 Ubai Ai early stream on Abema, but she can't watch it early because of work. She has a shooting (not sure picture only or also video), but for this work, they needed to make her hair black so they used a spray to dye it black. They didn't informed her about the black hair requirement tho.
    After that, she was practicing (either in AKB and/or with AKB members).

Tue 12/21 Taking pics for STU photocard. She also met Zunchan yesterday and today at AKB. She also do voice training (I think she meant today) and later do remote work (normally this means meeting).

Wed 12/22 She has a happy report that she wants to share but it is still a long way off, so the report has to wait for now. She also reporting about AKB appearance on NHK's Numa ni Hamatte Kite Mita (12/29).
    As for work, she probably had 1 today, probably for AKB since there is a picture with Hattsu at AKB. Also editing video today.
    The visual for "Aoi Tori"/"Blue Bird" stage was released today
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thu 12/23 Woke up early today, at 4am, because of a job on a location. There are 4 members overall (including her). The other members are Yuiri, Yuiyui, and Erii. On the way home, she did a remote work.

Fri 12/24 Music Station today! Although they didn't perform at MSte during the release period of NemoHamo, they finally performed it today. It is also a special performance with Mie Highschool Dance Club "Serious Flavor" which is featured on the MV. There are 66 people on the stage for this performance (although a lot, AKB have performed with more members on MSte).
    [​IMG]

Sat 12/25 Online talk with santa costume!
    [​IMG]

Sun 12/26 Another online talk. Also celebrating Yuiyui's birthday. She also did a bit of practice after the event.
    [​IMG]
    Probably the biggest news on this post is the announcement that Naachan is replacing Yuihan at Mirai Monster, which is a weekly show, every Sunday 11:15~11:35 on FujiTV. She finally has a job where she would appear regularly! Her frist appearance will be on 1/9.
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX7h-jxILQO/?utm_medium=share_sheet (video inside)
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12717878706.html

======
    The Ubai Ai ep1 link on YT is not the full episode. It is missing the last 5 minutes (they want you to watch the rest on Abema.TV)

======
    This week will be packed by Naachan appearance on various shows...
    12/27~12/30 Ubai Ai
    -
    12/28 Ninja Warrior (NaaMogiOn cheering for Yuiri)
    12/28 Oya Shizuka grad stage
    -
    12/29 Numa ni Hamatte Kite Mita
    12/29 bayfm MEETS AKB48 (Radio)
    12/29 AKBINGO NEO
    -
    12/30 63rd Japan Record Awards
    -
    12/31 Tokyo FM Jump Up Melodies Top 20 (Radio)
    12/31 AKB48 New Year's Eve stage
    12/31 Tokyo FM Ohta's Isan presents Friday Night Party (Radio)
    12/31 CDTV New Year premium live
    *for more details, check the schedule link on the signature and click the event.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naachan opens birthday gifts from fans (with Yuiri there but off-camera):

• Like Like x 3
  15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    That video was very nice, great to see her so happy, although lots of socks [hehe]
    Also nice to see some gifts meant clearly both for Naachan and Yuiri.

But I always thought there was a limit of 10.000 yen (for example: that bag at the start is a 27500 yen bag) or are these gifts send to her via her agency? I don´t know if they have a specified limit (I remember Sashii once mentioned that loophole)

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I think these were sent to her agency. Myao has posted similar videos of gifts sent to her via her management, some of which would have been against AKB48 rules (e.g. food).

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Rurouni

For gifts, I believe currently they haven't wrote about any restriction to what people can send to them to Avex Asunaro. I've seen some Avex (not Asunaro) talent/group that posted about what they can receive and it is limited to standard sized letter. I assume it is different because Avex manages tons of talent, thus if you let everyone send all kind of gifts, they won't be able to fit them somewhere. Avex Asunaro currently only have 4 talents (all are former 48G member), thus they probably have more space in the office to store those gifts. Also screening the gifts will be easier with only having 4 talents.
    Naachan had posted the address back then if fans want to send fan letters to her agency (someone asked that question to her 755 acc) -> https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/23776
    In case people are wondering what is that address, it is Avex Building address. After 3-1-30, it says Avex Building Avex Asunaro Company Okada Nana. And yes, some (well, at least 1 that I know) of her fans has successfully send gift to her from overseas.

======
    Mon 12/27 First episode broadcast for Ubai Ai, so some internet news sites posted their interview with Naachan. As for work, she did have one, probably with some AKB member. Later at night, she practiced for Oya grad stage (with other members).

Tue 12/28 Another practice for Oya grad stage and later the actual performance. After the performance, she practiced for a song program. On TV, besides Ubai Ai, you can see her on Sasuke cheering for Yuiri. Speaking about Ubai Ai, during the break when they practicing for the music program, they were watching Ubai Ai (so Naachan watched it with members and staff). Right before the kiss scene, Naachan asked the member to go basically go back to practice, which of course probably everyone ignored her and the members keep watching it and went "Kya~~~" when the kiss happened.
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]
    Sasuke
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    *the girl in the middle is =LOVE Takiwaki Shoko

Wed 12/29 She has been practicing for Japan Record Awards and have dinner with Yuiri after the practice. She want to go to bed early but need to edit YNMO video so it can be posted by the end of the year. Her other post today were about Ubai Ai, AKBINGO, Hamatte Kiite Mita, and BayFM MEETS AKB48.
    Ne mo Ha mo Rumor Numa ni Hamatte Kiite Mita

Ne mo Ha mo Rumor AKBINGO

Pics
    AKBINGO
    [​IMG]
    Numa ni Hamatte Kiite Mita
    [​IMG]
    BayFM
    [​IMG]

Thu 12/30 She was editing and watching Ubai Ai at the same time before she went to sleep. She said something like it was difficult to stay in character during the shooting (don't laugh!). Anyway, AKB went to rehearse the JRA performance and after the rehearsal ended, she managed to finish editing the video.
    Ne mo Ha mo Rumor JRA

Pics
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Fri 12/31 New Year's Eve performance at the theater. They made it a kouhaku (red - white) and Naachan team won, thus get the sweets. Naachan performed Risuke there with Hiichan. After that, CDTV. But before going to CDTV, she stayed at the theater and have some chat with staff. She was also in 2 radio shows, Jump Up Melodies Top 20 and Ohta's Isan presents Friday Night Party.

In Jump Up Melodies, Ubai Ai writer told about why he choose Naachan for the role. He said that he watched Majimuri Loudness and he think Naachan shine the brightest. He greeted Naachan after the show and told her that he hope they can work together someday. When they looking for who to play the daughter role, the obvious choice for everyone is choosing a Nogizaka member, but since he really wanted to work with Naachan, he LINE Aki-P to ask what he think about it and Aki-P said "That's great!".
    So Naachan get this role not because of her agency or AKB manages to find her that job but rather it was an offer.

Ne mo Ha mo Rumor CDTV

CDTV backstage

Naachan performed monomane on the backstage. She was mimicking Hiichan. If you just want to see that, here's the link https://streamable.com/5op94s
    *probably will post the other performance later. It got kicked by DM, not sure which one, Heavy Rotation or Namida Surprise.

Pics
    New Year's Eve stage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    CDTV
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]
    Jump Up Melodies
    [​IMG]
    Friday Night Party
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sat 1/1 Not really sure about today. I think it is an off day but she did woke up early. Probably doing some new year event with her family. She mainly wrote about what happened yesterday. And just when she was about to relax, she remembered that she need to remember and write her transportation expenses. Also did a little self practice today since she will be doing Team 4 stage at 1/6 which is also Hikachan's seitansai. Yuiri did a showroom today where she said that Naachan had been practicing acting for Ubai Ai with her.

Sun 1/2 Her target today is finishing writing that transportation expenses and remembering 3 songs for team 4 stage (she want to do 2 yesterday but ended up doing only 1, so today she want to practice for 3 songs). She also wrote about yesterday where she was going to her grandparents house. Her 2nd oldest brother teases her by saying "Akari, where is your flute?" or "Santa-san isn't with you today?" (Akari is Naachan's character in Ubai ai and Santa-san is the male teacher). She also met her cousin, Jin (the ones singing/performing together in one of her video) and planning to do performance together for Naachan 2nd oldest brother's wedding. She also met another cousin there and that cousin asked her to sign his shirt :^^;:

Mon 1/3 Still an off day. Besides practicing for Team 4 stage, she is apparently in charge of editing video for the beginning of the year. Yuiri also come to Naachan's (parent) house later at night. She is staying for the night.

Tue 1/4 practice and editing. She said work will start tomorrow.

======
    Some Ubai Ai pics
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

======
    Schedule
    1/6 Team 4 stage (Hirano Hikaru seitansai)
    1/9 STU48 online talk
    1/9 Mirai Monster
    1/12 48G singing contest finals
    1/16 AKB48 online talk
    1/16 Mirai Monster
    1/22 Dobbon 1st Anniversary Live
    1/23 Mirai Monster
    1/29 AKB48 online talk
    1/30 AKB48 online talk

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Okada Nana used to say she would become an AKB48 ace in 10 years.

• Like Like x 3
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naachan visits her grandparents on her mother's side with her younger sister Rina on New Year's Day:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Okada Rina looks nothing like Okada Rina.
    Her face is rounder than Okada Nana's.