1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Unjo Hirona (Nappi) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Honestly I didn't think that they would do this much, it's already the 6th daily video since the announcement of her photobook o_o but I don't think that it's counter-productive, actually I always thought that HKT doesn't do enough in promotions so this time I feel like they're really trying! Even though it's a LOT of content but it makes up for the lack of content before, like Nappi debuted 5 years ago and has been center since 1,5 year ago, but I could barely find something about her when searching her name on Youtube (I'm speaking of official videos just about her, not counting SR etc.). At least now if anyone searches about her, they'll find all this nice content that can make them interested and become fans, so this is a good thing! ^^ I wonder if they're going to upload more though haha. I like that they put all this effort into this photobook *-* it feels like they are really treating Nappi like an "ace" <3

Also, more "shorts"!

if the video does not show watch the video here

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm just worried that people will think they've seen it all thanks to the making videos and shorts and not buy the books. I personally feel like videos are even better than books, so I wonder if people will think it worth it to buy her book? I think it might have been better to use this footage to release a DVD in relation to the photobook, like they used to do sometimes.

But I agree with you that she deserves all this attention and promotion!

• Like Like x 2
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    More 'shorts':

Meanwhile Nappi has tweeted details of an event next month in which you can accompany her as part of a 'location scouting' tour group in Yoshitomi Town in Fukuoka Prefecture where she is a PR ambassador:

https://www.satofull.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=1221233

[​IMG]

However the price of the tour is 150K JPY! :shock::shock::shock:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I was thinking "Ya know, $150 isn't so bad" then I realized my maths error... :yikes:

5. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Do the math with SSK tickets and the price makes sense.

6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Today's 'shorts':

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah I didn't think of it that way. I guess, those who are already fans of Nappi will buy it regardless of how much they see in the videos, as for those who aren't fans of Nappi... well actually she isn't so popular with non-fans. Sadly for her, her popularity in the fandom and her push happened all after HKT lost all their big names, so even though she's doing great with the fans but outside of the fanbase, she isn't very known. so if anything, I think all these videos might make more people know her and possibly buy her book haha. The thing that could make her have less sales is the fact that it doesn't really seem to be a gravure book, or maybe they just didn't show it in the videos (I mean usually she does gravure in magazines). Personally, I'm loving the concept of her book from what we saw of the videos! and I hope more and more people will like her and support her thanks to this photobook <3

Late but I just watched this and it was funny! Usually, the sentences that Nappi whispers are requests (by fans I guess?), this time they made her say sentences written by the foreigner man in the show (sorry I'm not sure of his name), so he made mistakes in writing and she said it with the mistakes haha her confused reactions were cute XD and when she explained to him the difference between 'a' and 'o' letters but he got confused and then made the mistake again and said "oh sh*t" XD

Great news! Nappi announced that she will be in a short movie called "IDOLS ~Koi no Center Position~" that will be released on the Youtube channel "THE PRIME MOMENT" on the 19th! So many good news for Nappi nowadays *-* I love all these solo works that she is getting *-* Here is a link to the video (there is no video yet, just a preview thumbnail for the premiere). and some cute photos that Nappi posted along with her tweet, she looks so pretty!!! <3

001.jpg 002.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Here's the videos which have been released today:

60 seconds trailer:

Short movie:

(There was a livestream event yesterday but direct playing of the video isn't being permitted, the following link should work though: www.youtube.com/watch?v=L22TYEWxY5s)

Nappi looks very good! <3

• Like Like x 2
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video for her role in 'IDOLS ~Koi no Center Position~':

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some photobook off-shot pictures that Nappi posted on her Twitter!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

She looks so pretty and cute on all the photos *-* My favorites are the 2 pictures where she's sitting with the cat in front of her, adorable *-* <3

• Like Like x 3
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nappi is supercute there's no doubt about that. However, I can see a couple of issues with her photobook, the first is the price which at 3400y is quite expensive for a PB. The second is that the sample pictures are not particularly enticing for the regular PB buyers. It'll be interesting to see if they can sell to a different market.

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I thought about this too, although I didn't know the average price of a photobook so I didn't know that her photobook is expensive, but the fact that the photos aren't like how the usual photobooks are, this might make her sales lower, but I'm sure that management and Nappi herself know that there are less sales if there's no gravure so hopefully they'll be fine with the sales of her photobook, it won't be something like Miku. Personally I love the concept and the photos ^^ I hope it does well enough.

Nappi posted the link to the HKT shop with her photobook and other related goods! and a few more cute off-shots from her Twitter <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @Mana You can compare Photobook prices on the wiki (http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Photobooks).

Some of the more recent photobooks that got published
    - Naachan's for ¥1,800
    - Renacchi's for ¥1,600
    - Yokoyui's for ¥2,420
    - Hinatan's for ¥2,200
    - Yuiyui's (upcoming) for ¥2,200
    - Yuihan's graduation memorial for ¥2,200

Personally, I've bought a couple of photobooks. To be precise, I have that of Akimoto Sayaka, Okada Nana, Renacchi Sousenkyo and Hinatazaka's Saito Kyoko. My personal favourite is probably Sayaka's because it has the least gravure. I felt I had to buy the Renacchi SSK one because it has my eternal Kami-oshi Tano Yuka, who didn't get a PB, but it bothered me how much gravure there is in it.

Maybe if they can push it as a fashion and modelling book rather than the typical PB, they could get more women to buy it as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks @bonjourmarlene! Hm yes, looks like Nappi's photobook is a lot more expensive than the average 48G photobook o_o I guess this book was made for Nappi's fans and not for the general public considering the price and the content. it's hard to predict how much it could sell but I hope it's enough to rank on oricon so we can see a number ^^

There are 9 days left until the release of the photobook! Nappi posted more off-shots yesterday. She took many pics with these clothes, and I love them all, she is so cute in casual style:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

I also like these pictures of Nappi with a fox at North Safari Sapporo, from a few days ago. Actually she's always associated to foxes (by herself and fans), I guess it's her favorite animal!

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB's official channel uploaded the full music videos of b-sides yesterday!
    Here are the 4 AKB b-sides with Nappi \^o^/
    All the videos and songs are good and I love seeing more Nappi scenes <3

Nami ga Tsutaeru Mono (from Sentimental Train)
    3:36 Nappi <3 This song and MV are nice, and I like a lot of members here!

Soredemo Kanojo wa (from No Way Man)
    Finally I can see the continuation of the murder case, but in the end... :^^;:
    Nappi's little dance at 4:26 haha cute [hehe]

Monica, Yoake da (from Sustainable)
    OMG :cute: I love that Nappi is in this song!

Omoide My Friend (from Shitsuren, Arigatou)
    This song and video are so sweet and cute, and I like the members ;w; <3
    Nappi has good screentime here!

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 4
  18. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Soredemo Kanojo wa was the MV of the year. The song and the MV so good <3

• Like Like x 3
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi's photoset from the HKT shop - September 2021

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Nappi's photosets from the HKT shop - October 2021

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

A little late in posting these! Nappi looks cute on all the photos *-*
    I love the September one with the cherry theme <3 and the Halloween one, cute :3

• Like Like x 3
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nappi and her co-stars from "IDOLS ~Koi no Center Position~" talk to MyNavi News about the movie:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1