1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

=LOVE (イコールラブ, イコラブ, ikorabu, eqlove)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by fatrain, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Got my wish :D and yes it's a 100% Maika song. Could be Iori on a stretch but it would look weird with Hitomi.

I think it's ‘That Girl Complex’? Or ‘That Boy Complex’? It's seriously dark for an idol group, I think if it was outside Japan it would be all over the news, even in Japan I think the xchans and matome will catch on fire. Heartbreak after a breakup (possibly after being cheated on), and in the end it's implied the girl kills herself. … Kinda glad it's not Hitomi? Definitely too dark for her image.

• Like Like x 1
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

so Maika is a new center... no surprise there, I guess, she is probably the hottest member among fans right now. congrats!
    the song is great as well and suits Maika, so it all turned out fine?
    the only question that is left - will Maika be a new "immovable center" or will there be a rotation just like with coupling songs? (the latter is more probable, I think)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Come to think of it
    Latest ≠ME song: murder (for love)
    Latest =LOVE song: suicide (for love)
    New group: almost but not exactly joy
    Is Sasshi having an emo phase? :^^;::lol:

• Winner Winner x 3
  4. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    These groups are getting so goth and I love it x)
    Once I read that Hitomi was stepping out of the center position, I was sure it was going to Maika... She was the only one that could fit it properly IMO. And I'm so glad about the change (nothing against Hitomi. I never saw her as center material though). I wonder if it's really Hitomi who asked for the change though...

The background set is gorgeous, I hope we get someday a dance version in front of it.
    Saito Kiara was so invisible during the MV, only when I saw her face at the end did I think "wait... Wait a minute". Usually, she seems much more pushed.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I don't think Kiara was invisible, I noticed her a lot. Maybe she's growing up and her image in the MV was so different from your expectation that your brain didn't ‘recognize’ her so to speak? I mean, the whole song is a very different vibe as it has been said already, Nagisa and Shoko for example weren't their usual selves either, but we're already used to seeing their cooler sides in other songs.

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I wonder. I just rewatched the MV and indeed she was actually quite present in the second verse of the song, so I guess I missed her at first? I always prefered her in darker atmosphere (like in Shukusai), her looks fit very well this atmosphere I find.

Looking at it again, this MV is like Zurui yo Zurui ne 2.0. I'm not complaining.

• Like Like x 1
  8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I’m loving the aesthetics of the new MV. Also, Maika center! I’m a big fan of having the most popular member in the center as a reward.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I had my signing from Mirinya for the new single earlier today. She did it at 1:32:55, just 4 minutes before the end but I took a chance and started watching at the 1-hour mark so I didn't need to watch the whole thing [hehe] (credit to uploader):

if the video does not show watch the video here

Screenshot 2022-05-01 at 12.40.03.jpg

Meanwhile, she's tweeted her new visual for the single:
    https://twitter.com/otani_emiri/status/1520728451363180544

FRq2dgVVsAAFjcr.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

National Tour 2022 in Tokyo 220430

matome
    http://equallove-2017.blog.jp/archives/29116560.html (day)
    http://equallove-2017.blog.jp/archives/29118863.html (evening)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

============

Hitomi x Anna x Kiara Showroom 220501

Anna x Hana Showroom 220430

===========

Ano Ko Complex got into Youtube trends!

fan reactions

• Like Like x 2
  11. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    OMG Maika, my oshi! She's so versatile I associate both bright and dark concepts with her. The theme is perfect for the seasonal changes here haha it's finally going to rain.

I wish they had used real (?) water in the MV for the sinking scenes like AKB48 Team SH did. I'll probably have to listen to the song a few times more. Hasn't topped Zurui yo Zurui ne for me yet.

I'm just sad that even though it's finally a Maika-centered a-side, I cannot buy the single anytime soon because I have been saving up for something else :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My favourite =LOVE a-side has been Teokure caution ever since it was first released. I think this song is very similar to Teokure caution, both in terms of the overall vibe and the music video, and also the lyrics. It almost feels like the other side of the story. Teokure caution sounds to me like two people are so engrossed in their love that they can't see/hear how someone else is suffering, whereas Ano Ko Complex is about that suffering person who can't get over their love.

I've got a lot of favourites among B-sides though, so I wouldn't say that Teokure caution was their peak and they haven't overcome it. I think it is and probably will always be my most favourite song, but I also really love Geneki Idol Chu (Nagisa solo), literally every single song on "The 5th" (can't rank them, they're all super good), Shukipi from Seishun Subliminal and Shukusai from Weekend Citron.

They keep getting better in terms of skill, and also some girls (especially Naatan imo) has grown extremely beautiful since debut. They all started out looking shy and like regular school girls, but now all of them glow and look like proper idols. I'm very excited for the B-sides and think it's an A-tier A-side so far :cute:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Rushy

Rushy Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure what's happened but last night just before I went to bed the MV was on 430000 views, now 8-9 hours later it's on 814000. Is this finally their big break?

• Like Like x 2
  14. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ahhh Kiara, about to be 18 yrs old ... no longer a kid ... You must remember to be careful when in front of camera :^^;:
    Hitomi must had seen some of them commented and turned around to remind her [hehe]

https://streamable.com/pnk5g9

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, my face was like :shocku: when I saw those numbers today!
    all this time it remains in Youtube music trends and its position even growing!

Last edited: May 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  16. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    894k at the moment.
    I'm hoping they can appear on some music shows to showcase their new single :)

1×1 pn

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Rushy

Rushy Kenkyuusei

1 million views reached about 3 days and 8 hours after the mv release. Remarkably the previous =Love record was Shukipi which took nearly 21 days to reach the same total.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

ske latest single has faster pace than them but didn't manage to trending

19. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

1.393 Million views as of now. I didn't really follow their last singles further than listening to them once or twice since they weren't really my taste, but for this on it's different. Song+MV are really nice, and I am SO HAPPY that Takamatsu is not in the center (just not a fan of her + I dislike it heavily when groups take the same person over and over again as center). Maika does (and looks) great in this position. Hopefully we'll see Otani and/or Nagisa as center again in the future, but for now I wish we could see e.g. Noguchi, Kiara or Morohashi serving this position. Wouldn't complain about Otoshima or Yamamoto either tho.[hehe] Hopefully it starts a little trend in =LOVE that Takamatsu restrained from that position, so we can witness how good others will do, strong enough are they without a doubt :blush:

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 3