1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Sooo..Ozono would marry a guy without dating and getting to know him better? Hmmm, shouldn't she make some observations about him on her memopad first? LOL! I'm surprised.:hehe:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  2. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I don't know. She'd probably use him as a subject for psychoanalysis...

----------------------------------

Amon-sensei is alive and well!!! Katakana Keyaki lives on!

• Like Like x 1
  3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    IIRC Tsucchi officially disbanded it during the final episode of Keyakake.

Katakana was fun and all but I think Keyaki as a whole should remain in history. The fate of the group and how everything went feels too unfortunate to joke about. Plus it detracts from Sakurazaka's efforts to grow as a group.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I know it is a Keyaki is a sensitive topic among fans , but in the last part of the Keyakakke episode, Tsuchida actually said that the spirit of Keyaki will live on with him and Amon-sensei as Katakana Keyaki (to staff laughter). I know it's a joke but he actually said that.

katakana.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Yes I still remember. Actually original Keyaki Katakana formed due to Nagahama Neru (during that time Tsuchida make a joke for Neru due she joined too late in Keyaki in order for her to release pressure).. In keyaki Neru is a irreplaceable member and she is really a public figure right now. Congrats to her.

• Like Like x 1
  6. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    it's hard to catch up with the latest episodes since english subs are released 2-3 weeks late.

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This episode had a clear winner: The picture of Kira taken by Karin. Kira in that red dress is amazing!

Also this picture represents the ESSENCE of Sakurazaka at its current stage: Kira's face for innocence, her pose for dynamism, the dress for elegance and the colors for passion. It has the aura of female power that permeates all activities of Sakurazaka.

• Like Like x 2
  8. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

So I am watching the Passion Talk episode, and Inoue can not tell peach from grape Ice-no-Mi. Funny as it sounds, this has got me interested now in trying it out just to see the flavors for myself. I know that Japanese sweets can really be light on flavoring compared to the USA.

9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Get your tissues ready for Episode I and II of Risa's Graduation Special...:cold:

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Just wanna say well done Sakurazaka. SokoSaku is now currently the best show for me. I love how they have triumphed in making the show more consistent and enjoyable. I'm always eager to watch it. Hope theg keep it up

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Her "Dr. Evil" pose wasn't half bad, either...:^^;:[hehe]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Inoue was giving off some Oda Ponkansatsu vibes in the most recent episode [hehe]

14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yesterday's SokoSaku was so funny LOL. I was dying from laughter

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I'm waiting for the subs so I'll let you know if I concur in late August/early September

For those who hit me with dislikes, 3 points
    1. It's been taking a lot longer to get Saku subs for awhile now, that's just a fact
    2. Look at my commenting history, my attitude has been while I'd prefer to get subs sooner it aint that big a deal and we do get them eventually.
    3. Nothing and I mean nothing not turning the Earth into Venus, not democracy hanging by a thread, not even being the best at sports ball NOTHING matters more then the joke. The joke is the most important thing.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I love the running gag of AD Takemoto.

[WSS] 220619 Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka ep086 (English Sub).mp4_snapshot_05.55.749.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It actually maybe good for her career in showbiz. I wonder if it was something that she thought of herself, the MCs came up with, the staff came up with it, or it just happened?

18. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Jsprite If I remember well, everything started at the "Masumoto gifts" episode when Sawabe(?) asked her to go fetch the items. Not saying that it was Sawabe's idea, but her reaction (the typical point-at-my-nose-"atashi?") was so spontaneous that I don't think it was her idea. Nevertheless not only it goes on smoothly but it is also developing...

I believe that the best thing the management can do is to start preparing the duo Inoue-Takemoto for a great female comedian duet. After they graduate (I hope after many many years), they could hit the top together. Their chemistry is amazing!

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I went back and rewatched that scene, and it was Masumoto who asked her to go. To which Takemoto replied, "That's why they put me on the end today." So, it could have very well have been scripted, but also Takemoto could have not been in on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Inoue's on a roll, LOL! :rofl:
    Currently my fave variety! :1st: