1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    • Like Like x 2
  2. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    GINGER, July 2022
    001.jpeg 002.jpeg 003.jpeg 004.jpeg 005.jpeg 006.jpeg
    source: sakamichinoyou on Twitter

kiryu_00 on Twitter translated the interview
    Te was asked what’s the thing that she cannot live without, and her reply was there’s not really anything in particular for her. Even if it concerns “expressing” which she faces everyday, her answer might be the same; perhaps it’s not needed.

The reason she didn't decide on them was because she wants to keep things simple. If the thing she “needs” increases, the burden that she has to carry will get heavier and the fear of losing them will follow. That’s why she thinks it’s better to have as little load as possible.

Te sees things that she “really needs” and “treasures” as two different things. There are things, as well as people that she values, such as someone that she can open up to and feels comfortable with.

Te: “I don't really understand myself well and there are many things I’m lacking. Be it at work or in my life, I feel supported by the people around me which is why I cherish them so much. The time I spend with people I can trust is the most precious time for me right now.”

The person she cherished has increased recently. They’re the members of the dancer team with whom she creates and expresses the worldview when doing music.

Te: At first, there were only a few people I could open up to. Honestly speaking, I was surprised myself. As we spent more and more time together, we gradually became closer, and I could "just be myself" in front of them.

Te: Even when some time has passed, they’d welcome me warmly and say “Welcome back” when I meet them. That is both a relief and a great joy for me now.

Te: After all, we’re comrades who perform together. I think how we are all facing in the same direction might be a big part of it. I feel comfortable spending time with them. We are a team, a crew and also a family. It truly felt like that.

Te: But while it's nice to have more people to open up to and care about, I also feel that it can be scary. Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow eventually. I know the fear and loneliness of losing someone you treasure…

Te: But for now, I'd rather feel the warmth of everyone in front of me than the loneliness I'll meet one day. There's also a part of me that's wondering that perhaps it's not a bad thing to be in love, as well as being afraid and lonely.

Te: I will turn 21 on my birthday on 25th June. People around me sometimes ask, “What kind of year was your 20?”. Be it 18, 19 or 20yo, my answer…. has always been the same.

Te: I feel like I've been saying this ever since I entered this (ent) world. Last year and this year are still “a year in which many things happened”.

Te: If I were asked "Have you changed?", I’d say “my fundamental basis has always remained the same as before”, which is my honest thoughts.

Te: Even today, I gave the same answer to the interviewer's question several times. He said, “(Your answer) sounds like a copy paste” and we both laughed it off together (lol). That's how much I feel like my core has never changed and I don’t think it should either.

Te: But there’s also a part of me that thinks that perhaps what comes out from my core could be softened. I cannot lie as ever, and by no means I’m not skillful. I can only walk my own path…

Te: I don't want to be afraid to learn or be influenced by someone or something. Yea, I guess that's something I have to work on in the future.

Te: What kind of year will it be for the 21-year-old me? I don't know what the future holds, but... I hope something good will happen (laughs)

• Like Like x 2
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Concept movie from the fashion accessories brand ANEVER which features Techi and actor Itagaki Rihito dancing in rain:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This has been such a long time since I last came here. The teaser is out! Aoi-chan is really cute, i just know Techi would do well in this role. As much as I dislike the plot, I still hope this drama is a success and bring Techi more opportunities in the future

Teaser link

Speaking about popularity, it’s that time of the year again when Nikkei releases their Talent Power Ranking. To my and many fans’ surprise, Techi’s recognition went up from 56.5% to 63%!!!!! This is a feat considering how she basically went mia for months. I hope things only get better from now on

For comparison:
    2022 (2021)
    Recognition: 63% (56.5%)
    Interest: 62% (62%)
    Relative Interest: 39% (35%)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    We now have a 30s teaser for Roppongi Class

The drama will start airing on July 7 at 9pm!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I took some time of from pratically everything idol-related so Roppongi Class is a real, positive, surprise. I don't know the story but the little I saw from the trailers looks good and Techi looks fun in it lol
    Also I like Araki Yuko a lot, so it's a nice bonus.
    Can't wait

7. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    For me, I'm more glad of Ouji joining the class lol. I really enjoyed his acting in DZ2 and with his new role that's supposedly have quite some screentime with Techi, I'm looking forward to their chemistry. Then for the actual plot, I'm now a bit worried about the romance element in this new version lol. I remembered the crazy fanwars between fans of the female lead and the supporting female due to the distribution of screentime and the weird, seemingly illogical romance development. I don't want Techi to be pulled into such things but it could be unavoidable now that Araki Yuko is the official female lead alongside Techi, the trailer also seems to highlight Shin and Yuka's romance development so...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

Whoever the main character is, let the Techi-Oujii ship sail :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Glad to see another familiar face in the cast, hopefully fanwars won't get too crazy. (Hopefully there won't be any)
    What about Kaze no Mukou? Is it being aired still or there're already subs around?
    I'm so behind lol

10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyavids already subbed both episodes. Personally the story is not my fave but it’s enjoyable enough for me to pull through most of it. The acting overall is nice, Techi’s got more natural too. You can definitely see the distinction between Mizuho and her previous roles. I particularly liked the color scheme and filter of the movie, very pleasing to my eyes lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi looking good on the new poster

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best <3

13. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Happy birthday to Techi :ome:

It’s been a hard year but let’s continue to work hard and stay strong together. All the best wishes to Techi. I wish that she becomes healthier, I wish that she is able to make meaningful connections with people, I wish that she becomes a better version of herself yet still retains the pureness that has not changed since she was 14.

I will continue to support you

14. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

15. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    happy birthday bb ♥

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Some clips from a media presentation today for Roppongi Class:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

• Like Like x 1
  18. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Does anyone know if someone is subbing Roppongi Class already?

19. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Photos from the press. She’s super duper cute today

6D5C3B52-9757-41EE-9362-63C4DBAD3EA6.jpeg 03A912D2-276A-4FB6-B51C-6985F236D692.jpeg C8776DCE-6109-4C5C-8FF0-BF7F608EC171.jpeg 7C2AF189-1E93-4F39-AFB4-D56FE9361E40.jpeg D7665BB8-7F9C-4C91-AC7E-EE0A55BE5219.jpeg 686B69A9-5934-4100-A9D3-71AB3059F24A.jpeg 8976ED3D-363F-4B82-9A9B-B17F13CC545C.jpeg 8DA1B81E-6E6F-4937-BA5B-F0520E8E68D1.jpeg 63D9CF81-BB4C-46F1-8080-DB2260E79B33.jpeg A3C16C12-85A5-4E89-8091-C69B2602237F.jpeg 2FB90DB1-D13F-4811-87F2-3D315A20D85F.jpeg

——
    @CitrineSubs (citrinesubs.com) is!

• Like Like x 3
  20. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member