Moriya Akane (Akanen) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Akanen will be in her first stage play since Zambi and since graduating, she's not the main star but I'm really happy for her.
    Also Akanen hasn't updated her instagram since january so I didn't know about this but I gotta say that short cut looks soooo good on her.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    THAT hairstyle is the one... It multiplies her beauty to the nth degree. I just hope we'll start seeing more of her in many other acting roles.

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Since the play, titled Wagaya no Kazoku was streamed on the Shonichi day, and Senshuuraku day, I decided to support Akanen and get a ticket for the shonichi. She did really well actually, and even though I didn't really get the plot (there were three different plotlines?) I do think it was a very heartwarming story

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Hmm... Official homepage opened the beginning of this month, surprised no one posted it here. You can also join her fanclub, which was also started on the first of september. Actually a lot of things on that page requires fan status. A business woman indeed

https://moriyaakane.com/

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Former member of the idol group Sakurazaka46 , actress Akane Moriya will appear in Season 4 of the zombie drama "Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi" starring Ryoma Takeuchi , which will be distributed exclusively on Hulu .

For Moriya, who was active as a central member of Sakurazaka46 (former Keyakizaka46), this work is the first serial drama appearance after turning into an actress. In her released visuals, her hair is dyed pink, and she has a provocative look with a knife in her hand.

"It was like a dream to be able to participate in the latest work of a popular series. I strongly feel the team's solidarity and passion for the work on the set, and I am grateful and enjoy the shooting every day.

origin_1.jpeg

https://nordot.app/996614826334535680?c=516798125649773665

see also https://mdpr.jp/drama/detail/3595985

• Like Like x 6
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Interview:
    http://trenve.com/actress/26099

P2830193.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  7. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Akane shared on her Instagram that she recently underwent ICL surgery. It's where they implant a permanent contact between the lens and iris. She said she has always had bad vision and it is now very clear. She is very satisfied and thanked her doctor, who was kind and helped her overcome the fear around eye surgery.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That explains to some extend why she was approaching her dance trainer so close... I'm referring to the hilarious monomane of Akane by Marina, the one that got the most "aru aru" in that episode of sokosaku.

It's good to know that this wonderful young lady, so perfectionist towards health and hygiene, is now ejoying the world without the hindrance of bad eyesight.

...oh, and I miss her so much!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Thats remind me of Nagasawa weirdness episode of keyakitte kakenai where she wore disposable contact lenses for a week and thinking of that eye surgery while having perfect 1.0 vision. Lol. :lol:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

She also wore two sets of contact lenses at on time, one for "vision" and the other for desired eye color, even though that meant being in unnecessary excruciating pain :lol::lol::lol: .. Our 1st gen Keyaki was just a different breed of idol LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Akanen's vlog of a visit to my country :):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  12. David61