1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single STU48 8th single [Hana wa dare no mono ?] (2022/04/13)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Feb 11, 2022.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    You didn't watched MV?

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    You didn't listen to (or read) the lyrics?

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Lyrics perfect fits to MV. Why engage in conspiracy theories?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The MV almost always comes (long) after the lyrics. Sometimes said MV is a perfect fit, other times you get Heavy Rotation. Either way the lyrics existed on their own and are not defined by the MV. Sure the message can be applied to smaller, more personal borders too, but that doesn't mean it doesn't also apply to the big international ones. The same sun rises and sets on all of us. And in this case the song all about borders, flags, and world peace was inspired by the conflict in Ukraine.

From the description of the dance lyric video (released months ago):
    "A message song from Setouchi praying for world peace"

In news coverage:
    https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2022/06/20/kiji/20220620s00041000275000c.html
    Alternatively if you track down the 2022-06-17 episode of MUSIC BLOOD you can hear the explanation from Akimoto himself
    [​IMG]
    Or hear it from Okiyuka as she watches said episode:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Maybe Yumirin mentions it too I skipped her part.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    It's another topic. It's about how promote new single to hype on the big news. Nothing more. Look at the date of first post here...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Now who's the one engaging in conspiracy theories [hehe]

If you look beyond the OP you'll see we didn't actually hear the song or know the title until around March 20.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Feb 11, 2022 :fp:
    Idiot...
    Do you have an idea about creating and producing a new release? These are months of work.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Even if we pretend that it was all finished by February 11 (which, knowing Akimoto and 48G in general was far from the case), that doesn't change anything. Tensions around Ukraine (including nuclear ones) had been ramping up all through late 2021.

While Akimoto can be full of BS at times, I don't see any reason to disbelieve his own account of the song's meaning. Especially when it's so blatant about it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Again! It's another topic. It's about how promote new single to hype on the big news. Nothing more

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The first post was made in February 2022, as you pointed out, but the prelude to the Russian invasion started in March 2021. Russia stationed troops at the border to Ukraine, then withdrew them, then sent them back... It became more and more from November onwards, and eventually they officially launched the whole scheme in February.

Because of that, I don't understand why you're so hellbent on claiming this song wasn't written for the Russo-Ukrainian war, when the lyricist of the song himself as well as members have claimed that it is.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's officially the reason. If you're claiming it's to create 'hype', then I'd love to see proof for that...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Again!
    "Do you have an idea about creating and producing a new release? These are months of work." I'm sure all about this single was agreement and approval in last year. If we talk about conflikt I'm pretty sure people in Japan didn't know that Ukraine is exist... what you talk about? :blink: It's japan not Poland... :fp: You all seem to be brainwashed by the media...

"OMG Tenohira ga Kataru koto was created for Earthquake in Myanmar in 2011" :awesome: You sounds absolutly the same.

STU and their management are just hyping. Are you [insult]? Are you [insult]? Do you still [insult]? If yes, then I'm sorry, I will not destroy your [insult] worldview :worthy:\

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2022
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the rules.

That said, if you disagree with someone, you should provide a well-reasoned post with facts or logic, as opposed to merely belittling the other user. Moreover, do not tee up your response by insulting/disparaging the person you are addressing. Responses that begin with thinly-veiled insults, facepalms, "LMAO" (and the like) may be subject to deletion or mod editing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Do you think calling someone a child is an insult? Do you have such a bad opinion of children or do you hate them? This means that a person is not familiar with the world of adults and he/she is naive. Where would that be considered an insult?
    How am I supposed to explain that when adults want to sell their product, they tie it to the main agenda? When Sakura blooms, it is drawn on product packaging, not persimmons. And people here have long been fans of the 48G. They should know that sometimes it takes half a year to prepare for a release (or even more). Especially today! Covid and etc... How is this possible? I don't need their retellings of news about Ukraine. We are talking about music business in Japan. At least I.
    For example NMB fineshed their Nambattle in march but still have no news about new single. STU announced the release on February 7th. How can I explain that the management of the group, and even more so the members, do not watch Ukrainian news in order to be ready with a new song for a future conflict? You even have a Dorama MV was filmed in winter. How to explain to children that serious business is not done quickly.

Anyway thanks everyone. I stop this discussion!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Hana wa Dare no Mono' performance on TBS 'Ongaku no Hi' today (credit to uploader):

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    And like I said, the invasion started in March 2021, so 11 months before the release of Hana wa Dare no Mono?. That's 11 months of being able to work on it. I don't know how long in advance Aki-P starts writing songs, but the previous single, Hetaretachi yo, came out in October 2021, so it's feasible he started working on Hana wa Dare no Mono? after October.

Japan isn't on another planet, they knew about the Ukranian conflict. There are multiple news articles from October 2021 reporting about friction between Russia and Ukraine. Japanese news were reporting on it, so if you say Japanese people didn't know about Ukraine, you're basically saying none of them read their own news. Or watch their own news (video from 1 year ago reporting on Russian-Ukrainian conflict).

It's nothing to do with being brain washed... it just seems you think it's impossible other people care about other countries?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    WTF you talking about? As someone from former soviet country and have relatives in Ukraine just stop posting idiots links... I stoped this discussion!

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Choreographer CRE8BOY explains the choreography of the song:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  18. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    • Like Like x 2
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Hana wa Dare no Mono' performance on NHK Utacon today (credit to uploader):

• Like Like x 3
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    will be on Music Station next week (9/9)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1