1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Morita Hikaru (Runrun) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 7, 2018.

1. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    From aR Magazine, April 2022:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Would be really cool if she did a drum duet with Asuka :cool:.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It still baffles me at how management still haven't found a way to make use of her taiko drumming talent

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That, my friend, baffles every fan of Sakurazaka: S&F is considering the absolute minimum options for activities for this group and out of these options they seem to be doing just a part of it. In other word something more than nothing!

The girls have proven again and again of their talents and apart from AEON we see (at least I see) almost nothing else. It really bummed me out. I really envy Nogizaka girls that even unders have more opportunities to shine. It's so underwhelming...

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Honestly. I've discussed this with a few friends earlier today. I think it has to do with attraction and retention, they try too hard to entice new fans that they kinda neglect existing fans and when their oshi eventually graduates, well, fans see no point in staying with the group.

Anyway, I'm just happy Runrun's still in the group, my first gen oshi in Akanen graduated last year, and I feel lucky I got to meet both of them in meet and greets

Last edited: May 31, 2022
  6. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What type of dramas / movies would you like to see her in ? Horror series ? Suspense or action ? I think she looks cool in a horror film :cool: as a protagonist. Or maybe a Borderless type drama series.

7. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I think she is capable to fit in any genre... Even horror movies as far as she is not bursting into laughter...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    With Tamura and Fujiyoshi, from Ray Magazine, June 2022:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sakuzaka channel new video

10. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    From aR Magazine, June 2022:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is she in Azatokute ?

12. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Honestly I’d like to see her in anything. Borderless already proved to me that she can act, but outside of her comfort zone? I’d like to see that more

13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Btw, has she ever dyed her hair ? Still looks black to me.

14. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    No one here wished her happy birthday ? o_O Happy birthday Hikaru-chan :ome::ome::ome::)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Torigoya-San Thank you for the wake-up call...

Indeed, two days after Run-run's birthday, all who say that are supporting her (including myself) are inexcusable...

Happy birthday, sweet, dynamic, pretty, petite Princess Hikaru. Stay safe and keep laughing!

16. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Don't you think she will look really cool and kawaii cosplaying ? Taking her height into consideration, how do you think she will look like as Anya Forger from spy x family ? Saw this really cute cosplayer on youtube recently playing as Anya. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    <- If she looks as good as Koike cosplaying Anya, I'd be all for it.

18. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Had a virtual chat with Hikaru (who I kept calling “Hika-chan” as that’s what she was called at W-Keyaki Fes) earlier and I was, per usual, nervous. I definitely tend to get more nervous when talking to her than with other members, which is a bummer. I thought this one went pretty alright, though, and had a good highlight.

Right at the start, Hikaru went “ahh!” when she saw me. To be clear, that wasn’t “ahh!” in the sense that she was scared of my ugly mug or anything (tho she still could be, I suppose) but it honestly felt like one of recognition? Maybe she was just reacting to me being foreign or having an oshi towel or something, but this is the first time I thought “oh, does Hikaru remember me?” as we’ve only had a few meetings. I guess “dumb guy who speaks Japanese poorly and is clearly nervous” is a standout look, though.

Anyway, as W-Keyaki Fes had just concluded a mere 14 hours prior, I naturally mentioned how I thought it was really good and that “Kaleidoscope” and “BAN” were personal highlights for me. At that point, she did an extended “kaleidoscope” pose and I nearly died. A silly thing to get so excited over I guess, but it was so good lmao.

After that, I asked who her favorite Nogizaka member was and she said it was Yoda. She started to expand on that, either to say more about Yoda or to name other members, but I excitedly interjected with an “ahh, sugoi” and didn’t let her finish her thought. Then I noticed the call was about to end, so it was a quick “bye bye” and call over. Slightly awkward ending to the call due to my interrupting her, but in general it was good. Maybe if in-person handshakes resume next year I can finally have a meeting with Hikaru where I don’t talk over her.

Oddly enough, I had another highlight involving a word ending in “oscope” in my other call (with Karin).

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
  20. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I quickly came to realise Hikaru's one of those members who'll happily do what you ask of her during online m&gs, I met her twice, once during 4th single and once on my birthday during 3rd single. Like you, I was so nervous when seeing her, but when I saw her face those nerves just disappeared.

I'll never forget the cuteness she inflicted on me during 3rd single though, omg. As I said, it miraculously was held on my birthday and I managed to get five tickets for her, we gave our greetings, and I told her it was my birthday. Once she said happy birthday to me, I asked (whilst stuttering a little) if she could act cute. And lo and behold, she did a cute pouting face whilst saying the name I put in, and oh my gosh, I died.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2