1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ramen Club 70 - 73

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    NGT48 band unit "Jibun Sandwich" performing "Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?" at Niigata LOTS

Members
    :
    • vocal:Mimura Hino
    • guitar:Kawagoe Saaya
    • bass:Tsushima Yunako
    • keyboard:Furutate Aoi
    • drum:Sogabe Yume
    Just when was this formed ? I'm under the impression that NGT48 are poping units recently

• Like Like x 2
  3. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

@lionel90 Looked it up for you, Kawagoe tweets on March 19th that the band was announced/founded during their theater performance. They had a few livestreams since then.
    I'm really happy for her (them), hope she gains more prominence/followers with this band.<3

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    This are just "continuation" of the SIGNAL Project backed by YAMAHA Music for Coupling Singles for Ponkotsu Kimi no Suki they did back in December (https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/1469929377823870977)
    (https://www.joqr.co.jp/qr/article/40917/)
    The original member of the band are just Saayan, Hino and Aochan performing 情熱の電源 (Jounetsu no Dengen) on theater.

Saayan announced that Yume and Yunako joining the band in March 19th and the name changed from SIGNAL to Jibun Sandwich following that.

I'm prefer SIGNAL name than the latest one bc the latest one sound very... School Club-ish?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    The 3Rd Travel Vlog of their time in Sado.

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They reuploaded it for some reason

7. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    The 4th Travel Vlog of their time in Sado.

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Jibun Sandwich performing "Give Me Five!" at Niigata LOTS

9. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    So, Miha and Harurun are involved in TeNY's show regarding the elections for their Upper House election
    "-Breaking News 2022 House of Councilors Election Summer Team LIVE-Let's Know the Elections for Tomorrow Elections I see Future Strategy"

Harurun would be vote for the first time ever this year since she's 18

10. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    The 5th Sado Vlog

11. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    This week Gatalog features Otsuka Nanami with Niigata based Comedian/Youtuber, Honma Chikako.
    They spend a night in Matsunoyama Onsen in Tokamachi City, one of Japan's top three medicinal hot springs and also Michelin-starred Ryokan, Tamakiya in the same city.
    And apparently Sato Kairi been dying to eat at the restaurant, while she got to eat there, for work even. :^^;:
    This episode arguably one of the most fun IMO, Nanamin really seem very natural with Chikapon, it really highlight the "Girl Night Out" concept here.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
  12. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Their performance in SPARK Festivals actually be recorded!

NGT48 SPARK Day 1

NGT48 SPARK Day 2

• Like Like x 1
  13. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    The #5 Sado Vlog featuring Nara Miharu

• Like Like x 1
  14. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    NCT a local TV of Niigata distribute Nagaoka Peace Festival (長岡まつり平和祭 生中継) live in August 1st where NGT's Honma Hinata and 3rd Gen Kitamura Yuuha and Shibano Yuki would appear.
    This will be the first job appearance for both Kitamura Yuha and Shibano Yuki, also 3rd Gen as general

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Following management personnel testing positive for Covid, all group activities have been ceased until 8/1 while close contacts with members are ascertained:
    https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100005373

• Informative Informative x 3
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Other consequence, some activities are postponed or canceled:
    • 08/01: appearence at NCT Nagaoka peace festival - retire
    • 03/03: TV Asahi Ropongi hills SUMMER STATION - retire
    • 08/06: 2 shot for the album Mikansei no mirai - postponed
    • 08/07: performance at Tokyo Idol Festival - canceled
    • Terada Hina's graduation performance - delayed
    https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100005374

• Informative Informative x 3
  17. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    the latest Gatalog again featuring Nanamin

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

(I'm quoting this from the other thread and posting it here because it would be kinda off-topic in the member's thread)

This is random, but I just wanted to say that imo you're doing a good job to post updates about the NGT girls. I generally look at the "recent posts" here and I often saw the NGT threads updated by you and I sometimes open it (I'm doing this with most 48/46 threads just in case I would find some useful/interesting informations and also because I'm a wiki48 editor).

Personally I don't know NGT at all so it's true that I often don't include them when I talk about sister groups but it's not against them >.< I never really got to know the group when they debuted, it was at a time where I stopped following sister groups closely, and focused on AKB (my sister group favs were mostly in AKB singles anyway). I knew some NGT members who worked in AKB, but they're pretty much all graduated, now I just know Hinata and Rika... but recently I saw Ogoe Haruka and she seems nice, she's pretty ^^ She could be my NGT fav.

I don't know if I'll have the time to get to know NGT eventually because I'm still learning the new gens of the other sister groups that I used to follow (SKE/NMB/HKT) and it takes time.

But yes I wanted to tell you that you're doing good as a fan. it might be difficult for NGT to get more international fans although the current group is mostly different girls than back then during the controversy, but it's been attached to their name (NGT) so it's a bit complicated... it's nice if the current girls have fans and support in Japan though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Thanks for the shout out, I'm appreciate it, I'm really do.

To be honest I never intend to make NGT as my "main focus". In fact, I rather be the one who observe and enjoying, reading thread here etc like before. However, hanging and scrolling english wota twitter (I know, which is the wrong things to do), you'd thought that NGT and Niigata is the "wasteland" of idolhood and where management (and the girls) are good for nothing who did nothing in the past 4 years since the case and twiddling their fingers looking out of windows, waiting the group to disband.
    I just want the girls have an "equal opportunities" like girls in another group.

Bear in mind that when the case took place, most of the 2nd Gen and 3rd Draftee didn't even have a SNS yet. So, their momentum are pretty much killed before they even had to take a steam. So, in retrospect, NGT pretty much "reset" from the scratch (from local promotion, local TV, university events etc).

"TV station pull the plugs of our program, fine I'll do a show myself and put it on official YouTube Channel"
    Thus, Nakamura Ayuka formed "Ramen Club", went and promoting numerous local ramen establishment, getting so huge locally, they back to local TV station as a official segment. It getting so popular, they create a splinter club of that (Sweets Club and Soba Club)

"I don't have a chance to work with anything, the only things I have is a village where I came from. I guess I'll promote the heck outta it and see what will happen"
    Thus, Morohashi Hinata decided to put the pedal to the metal on promoting Yahiko village, her birthplace which is one of most sacred places in Shinto religion to the point the girls called her that and it became her official nickname since. And last year, she's formally became it's official "Tourist Ambassador".

"I'm not a local, far away from where I came from, I never had a chance to meet a fans, got not topic to talk to in SHOWROOM, I guess I'll just play a guitar and sing and see where it'll lead to"
    Thus, Kawagoe Saya keep doing her guitar stream, to the point YAMAHA Music Japan reach out to her for collaboration. To put into perspectives, not even Great Yamamoto Sayaka got a reach out from YAMAHA. She formed a band and they went performing in Niigata LOTS, one of the most renown Gig Venue in Japan.

The Captain, Fujisaki Miyu with her Camping outlet collaboration. Even Nishigata are getting a local sake endorsement.

We don't have to talk about Mimura Hino. The Singing Competition did well for her.

Honestly, from my opinion, these girls (and management for that matter) are probably one of the most resilient bunch in 48G. they embrace the fact that they are the "underground idols group within 48G" and marketed themselves as such. No national stadium concert, gig venue and community hall is more than enough.

this is the most perfect time to be a NGT fans, I'd say

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    The #6th Sado Vlog

The #7 Sado Vlog