1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 15th single [Biisan wa Naze Nakunaru no ka?] (2022/06/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, May 1, 2022.

1. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This actually make sense the most. True 48G has been on decrease sales in general, but like AKB is thriving not only by pushing Hitomi but also by other promotional means.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    There was also this partnership with JR Kyushu that gave quite some exposure with the general public.

Anyway, don't get the wrong idea, I'm not looking to blame anyone or anything, but pointing out that in past times an increase of clicks traffic would have a positive impact on sales, so what to think right now ?
    Perhaps the management (not only them) went optimistic after seeing how fast the MV gained interest, hence this beach one released on the last minute.

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    This is just such a weird take on things, Sasshii is Nako's mentor and friend, there is literally no reason why she should not attend that concert.
    As a matter of fact several =LOVE members attended Miichan's gradcon, according to your logic they should not have, as AKB's Shitsuren, Arigatou outsold CAMEO (which two singles were kinda contemporary)

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Oh come on, have the courage to show your opinions and remove these spoiler tags

In case you forgot, Sasshi is THE REASON why Nako auditionned for HKT48, and in case you alo forgot she is human.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    And Sakura had her gradcon :flower:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    If you were a real fan like you claim to be, you wouldn't criticize her like that.
    It's not like in some K-pop agencies who forbid their "employees" from doing what they want during their free time (*cough* *cough*, IZ*ONE days).
    Would have made sense if the said former members were anounced prior to the concert. Though some names were obvious.

Anyway this is going off topic. Better close this.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Sasshi is the sole reason why Nako is a member of HKT48 in the first place. Nako became a Sasshi fan and went to Sasshi's handshakes. Sasshi told Nako that she's cute and should audition for HKT48, so she did. She's said before that she wouldn't have done it, wouldn't even have thought of it, if Sasshi hadn't suggested it to her.

There's also lots of clips from HKT48 documentaries that show their bond. For example, one time, when Nako gets an injection, Sasshi is there the whole time and holding her hand. No Miku or other members that Nako is also close with. Sasshi and Nako are constantly compared to have a mother-daughter relationship. They will forever love each other.

Nako isn't the only 48G member that went to the concert; in fact, many of them have gone, including former AKB48 member Oya Shizuka. Current AKB48 member Kobayashi Ran is also friends with Honda Miyuki from Sasshi's group ≠ME. A new STU48 member, Ichioka Ayumi, actually auditioned for ≒JOY but then joined STU48 instead after failing the ≒JOY auditions.

Rivalry between idol groups is a good thing, but only if it's healthy rivalry. You're not supposed to hate other idol groups. They're not 10 years old.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think there is a little confusion here, actually Ichioka Ayumi is a first gen STU member (her wiki48 page here) and she graduated in 2019. She auditioned for ≒JOY last year and passed, she re-debuted and changed her name to Ichihara Ayumi. So she's now a member of ≒JOY, here is her profile page in =LOVE wiki. and I just learned from that page that she actually also auditioned for HKT48's 4th gen and AKB48's 16th gen in the past and failed them ;w; Thankfully she is doing well now in ≒JOY.

I agree with you that Sasshi's groups are not really rivals with 48G... The most popular Sasshi idol, Saito Nagisa, follows a lot of 48G girls in her IG. The groups also covered 48G songs. Sasshi is obviously very influenced by Aki-P when it comes to being a producer so her groups feel a bit familiar... and =LOVE even performed KFC on TV.

Btw, there is a member of =LOVE, Otoshima Risa, who's an ex-HKT member (her wiki48). it was for a very short time though, only 9 days lol, she wad dismissed because she still had a contract with another agency. After a year, she joined =LOVE, Sasshi's first group. Her page also says that she auditioned for Team 8 and for NMB's 5th gen in the past.

Oh and =LOVE member Sasaki Maika recently worked with Nappi in the 'IDOLS' acting project (one of their video together here). So yes they have quite a lot of things related with 48G.

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Oh thanks for clearing that up about Ayumi!

As a fan of Sasshi's groups, I've watched many concerts and they frequently cover 48g (and also Sakamichi) songs. At =LOVE's very first concert ("Hajimemashte, =LOVE desu."), they performed a 4846 segment: Sasshi's solo song "Soredemo Suki da yo", "Futari Saison" by Keyakizaka46, "Kidzuitara Kataomoi" by Nogizaka46", "Fukyouwaon" by Keyakizaka46, "Iiwake Maybe" by AKB48, "Melon Juice" by HKT48, "Girl's Rule" by Nogizaka46 and "Oogoe Diamond" by AKB48.

This section was also included in their 1st Tour.

The last four songs were then also included on their setlist for the 1st Anniversary Concert as well as their special concert in Taiwan.

All three groups were created by Sasshi, who is an ex HKT48 member as well, who has also previously spoken out about it being a bad thing if there is too much rivalry and it becomes toxic instead. She's very supportive and wants the idol industry to be good to girls

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

My songs ranking for this single:

01. Biisan wa Naze Naku Naru no ka - The a-side! I listened to this song at release (probably once or twice) and didn't think much of it, but when listening to it now, I really like it o_o it's a good summer song, it's easy to listen, I especially love the verses, I like the chorus too!
    02. Kanashimi no Jouka Souchi - Nanachan's solo song when she was a KKS, not long after debut! I almost forgot that this happened. I'm really glad that they gave her this, and it's a very cute song, very suitable for her and for her voice. it sounds very "summer" too! I love it!
    03. Juubun, Shiawase - I like this song, it has nice melodies, in the chorus especially.
    04. Himawari no Suisaiga - This song is pretty good although it's a bit less my thing compared to the other ones ^^;

Overall this single is really good!

• Like Like x 1