1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Sakurazaka46 1st Album 'As you know'

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by blabla123, Jun 13, 2022.

1. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Elegance...!

Don't you think our two centers are reaching perfection?

P.S. Oh that precious smiles from Runrun every time her eyes locked with Ten-chan.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sakuzaka channel new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    The lineup and composers for the new songs on Sakurazaka46's 1st album "As you know?" have been revealed!

Jouken Hansha de Nakete Kuru (条件反射で泣けて来る) Composer: NAZCA Arranger: the Third Members: Ozeki, Koike, Kobayashi, Saito, Sugai Endo, Onuma, Kousaka, Tamura, Fujiyoshi, Masumoto, Morita, Moriya, Yamasaki

One-way stairs Composer/Arranger: Sekiya Kanade Members: Fujiyoshi, Morita

Time Machine de Yeah! (タイムマシーンでYeah!) Composer: Inoue Tomonori Arranger: Oosawa Keiichi Members: 1st Generation Members (Uemura, Ozeki, Koike, Kobayashi, Saito, Sugai, Habu)

Zutto, Haru Dattara Naa (ずっと 春だったらなあ) Composer/Arranger: Nomura Yoichiro Members: Inoue, Ozono, Tamura

----

I am very excited for the new songs, i hope the 1ki song will be centered by ozeki or uemura.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sakuzaka channel new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This may be the first purchase I ever made based just on the cover... and yet I can't chose :cute:
    Good stuff! Can't wait to put my hand on it/them

7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My copy just arrived, I picked up the Limited Edition so I could watch the First Tour Final. Of course that means I'll have to get another copy so I get all the new songs, too.

EDIT: Or just buy the missing tracks from iTunes, which looks like I'll end up doing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Did Sugai ever say if her yawn in Masatsukeisu was intentional or unintentional?

9. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    the director asked her to do it, and it has a meaning but she wasn't sure if she was allowed to share the meaning.

10. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

@blabla123 I see, thanks. Well luckily the meaning of a beautiful woman doing anything (yawning or otherwise) more than suffices :)

11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    120к first week.
    Why no one wrote it here? Result is bad as expected :flower:

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Why bad? It's an album, not a single.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    It's Sakurazaka, not HKT48

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thank god for that...!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

What've you got against HKT48? They run over your dog or something?

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Did someone expected it to sell better?
    I'm quite okay with it right now, Sakura needs other things to boost up their popularity...

an album, at this point, feels more like a gift to fans then a call for new ones.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    albums are definitely a gift to fans, but it's also a nice opportunity for casual fans to support the group too. they're much more likely to buy an album with all the singles + more, than buy each individual single, i do this a lot for groups i enjoy but aren't as big as a fan of :)

random note, but with pon finally getting her due's with a 2nd pb, and rena's strong push with love it and her own pb, i feel like it's definitely high time we see the focus shift to pushing koike and karin again. habu has a consistent push with her gaming and modelling gigs, and yuuka with her solo work especially in theatre, but for the second half of their second year i would love to see koike and karin be pushed a little more. there are a lot of girls in the group right now that, if given the push, can enter sakura 8, and i'm sure we will see a few stars enter the group with the 3rd gen auditions. there's no better time than now to push these two, to solidify their positions in sakura 8.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Can we stop compare album sales with 48g in a Saku thread. It's pointless in a pandemic when we still don't have handshake events that boost the majority sales of the 46/48g's releases.

If you think 120k first week sales is terrible take a look at NGT48's first album on June 29, 2022.

First week: 31,943

HKT48 last year in Dec.

First week: 94,548

And AKB48 has not released an album since 2018. You wonder why.

Until pandemic is over sales will have a hard time to reach the high levels of the idol industry pre-pandemic. Make fun of one group will not help your favorite group.

Plus this album only has 5 new songs. They did also left out many B-side tracks on this album unlike Keyaki's first album which also added 16 new songs. Different time, different industry.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Totally loving One Way Stairs too :cool:. Has anyone seen their performance of that song in their 2nd tour ? Really love the leather style long skirt outfits and choreography :). Runrun and Karin looks so cool performing together :worthy:.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 1