1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Lyrics48 Mobile App

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by araishikeiwai, Nov 3, 2015.

1. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Hello!

First of all I, as one of the developers of Lyrics48 Mobile App, welcome you the invited users of the alpha version of the app.
    I'm inviting you to use our Android app with the function of displaying the lyrics of 48G songs on your mobile phone. The lyrics are fetched from Studio48 (thank you @haruna_hamasaki for the permission).

Compared to browsers, you don't have to type in the website address of Studio48 (we provide the list directly), you don't have to search manually (we have search function!), and of course it's lightweight!

To download the app, simply go to https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2uScl_6Q83GZHBrbWtJSnNsTW8/view?usp=sharing from your Android device, or download the apk from your computer and transfer it to your Android phone.

FAQ:

Q: What is Lyrics48?
    A: Lyrics48 is an android application to ease the access of http://stage48.net/studio48/

Q: What am I doing in this Alpha test?
    A: Just use the app as it is, if there is an error or suggestions, please send it via Google Forms: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/155gS6qh7ii5pUAbRtvEPPtqA2J67R8iycJl2rrGcrns/viewform?usp=send_form
    We only tested it on few devices, so we expect many problems from the interface.

Q: Where is the iOS version?
    A: Due to limited resources, we do not have any iOS developer available yet :( If you're interested to contribute please PM me :D

Q: How can I contribute?
    A: By sending us some feedbacks of course :) If you want to join us as a developer please PM me :D

Known Issues:
    - If the song list/lyrics page sometimes fail to load due to bad connection, please refresh by pulling the screen down/selecting 'refresh' option from the three dots on the top right of the screen.

Please give us some feedbacks after using it for some time. Your feedbacks will be really helpful for the app's growth.

We plan to develop this app phase by phase; from small scope to larger scope and from few functionality to many functionality. We already have some plans for it, so rest assured :D

------
    Regards,
    Lyrics48 Developers

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    is this already available on iOs devices?

3. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    not yet at the moment.
    but we're welcoming any developers who want to contribute :D

4. Melissanichols

Melissanichols Kenkyuusei

5. Melissanichols

Melissanichols Kenkyuusei

thanks for sharing, i found a safe download source of Lyrics48 mod apk app for my phone.
    mod edit: this seems to be a site with mainly mods unlocking paid features in android apps, as such it fall under our piracy rules and is not allowed

Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
  6. SlyviaKang

SlyviaKang Kenkyuusei

Hi, can I ask if Lyrics48 has an apk mod version? Because I find using apk versions very convenient. If Lyrics48 has an apk version, that would be great. Please reply back to me for the answer. Thank you for the answer then.