1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Being “out of the loop” was the best decision for this “fandom”… :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She could have also just not mentioned management's stance at all..

Anyway, Ichikawa Manami talked about Naachan on her SR and she's taken the words out of my mouth:

https://twitter.com/nagekinohina/status/1595420365152522241?t=hClR7wTEDY13sC2XPYmoyA&s=19

"Does the food you bought from the money [you made from selling Naachan's photos] taste delicious at all?" might be one of my new fav phrases.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

• Like Like x 4
  4. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Oh dude this whole context makes me sad. I love and admire Naachan, she's indeed hardworking and talented, I didn't want her to graduate at all. But I understand that this situation is kind of inevitable since she had that strict-"non-scandal"-"total professionalism"-"takes everything seriously" character. If she hadn't, I bet that she would have a few months hiatus, a crying speech on radio or sumn and everything would be fine again...I don't agree with it, still I understand (in italic because I actually don't understand since I'm a western gay fan) that her crazy fans could feel betrayed because they believed that she would never get in a scandal or something like this.

Also, I think it's really dumb to curse/blame/whatever Mion for what's happening. I mean, she did what she did because Nana is possibly the most popular member besides Yukirin and the situation in less than a few hours was already trending on SNS? Suzuki Yuka scandal for example, even though it was a bit worse than just a dating scandal, didn't get 1/10 of the attention that Naachan scandal had. Even though she quickly got a few fans, was doing good for a newbie on HS etc etc the public didn't know her, but Okada is the face of the group. Of course the soukantoku would try to do something about a situation that would reflect on the group reputation for months, I don't even think it's a matter of friendship. I bet that even if Yuiyui (who is not that close to Mion as Naachan is) hypothetically had a dating scandal, Mion would pronunciate, because she's also popular and that would also be a trending topic.

Anyways, I hope Naachan took the decision with a clear conscience and does whatever she finds better for her. I'll miss her and I think that there will be a hole in AKB for a little while, but this is a rotational group so it would happen sooner or later. I don't think she would stay in the group for let's say, more than 1 year and a half even without the scandal.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    A Komiharu news account has posted a translation HERE (as a thread)

• Informative Informative x 4
  6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Who made this english translation? There are too many errors that I can't count . Some of the translations are the opposites of what she is saying. E.g. manami said "someone who has been working to that very extent (like Naachan) would not possibly run away (even with this decision)" and the resulting translation is...

Also in 0:17, what she said was:
    -----
    any people who complained, "wth! Just graduate! Dont mess around with us!" is not truly a fan.
    ----

Also, Bunshun does have a division specializing in politics. Well some sort. And they did publish a lot of ground-breaking political issues. So yeah...

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Ichikawa Manami try to begin war with wota? :rolleyes: Good decision for idol :flower:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Ichikawa Manami has like 5 scandals, she is the most irrelevant member in the group. She's just defending Nana hoping to get something from Yunamogion cartel.

Yesterday, Manaka unliked Okada's tweet so she knows what she's doing. She probably wrote something for Okada only because her family personally knows Okada's family.

Smart girls aren't even mentioning anything related to Okada. Foolish girls are rooting for Okada and getting murdered by fans. You see who the real wise girls are when this kind of disaster happens.

Smart girls like Tomu, Saho, Hitomi, Berin etc etc.. Did they say anything about Okada? NOPE. NO THANKS. SHE'S DONE. SAYONARA.

• Dislike x 8
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Informative x 2
  9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah, there seems to be a lot of misinformation swirling about what Manami said in that stream.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Boo

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She's got no fans anyway, ya can't lose what ya never had.

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 5
    • Disagree x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  12. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

"girlboss energy"

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Anyone has Komi's original email (aka in Japanese)?

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    When the wota she's "beginning a war" with mostly aren't even fans of the group in the first place (and hypocrites to boot since Sakamichi is a scandal fest), and a lot of other wota agree with her, yeah, yeah it is.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Important point. One hit tweet criticizing Nana after her graduation announcement was made by a Peel the Apple otaku, a person who couldn't care less for AKB48.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

As someone who just lurks in the shadows this is really sad for me.
    She was such a huge part of the group for years and years,this end is awful.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  17. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    After reading this eye-opening post i've changed my mind, it was 100% premeditated, it's the good old "i am sorry i got caught".
    Now i just want her to leave as fast as possible.

• Winner x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Creative x 1
  18. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Isn’t “sorry I got caught”, every idol’s “apology” for liking the D? :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. solar

solar Kenkyuusei

Well, considering she went 10 years while being serious, I think it’s very easy for an idol to justify it to herself after so long. Once she got caught, it’s possible she realized the gravity of what she was doing once the cognitive dissonance broke. Also, when seeing how much she hurt fans, it’s possible the apology is genuine. When someone’s actions catch up to them, emotions have their way of catching up as well…

This is just speculation, though. She may have viewed graduation as the only way for atonement, too.

• Like Like x 6
  20. best48fan

best48fan Kenkyuusei

So how did she hurt her fans?

• Dislike Dislike x 2